Jhansi is an Indian presenter and actress in Telugu cinema. She is also a director and playwright.
Jhansi was born under the name of “Jhansi Laxmi” in the city of Andhra Pradesh in Vijayawada. She studied at Kendriya Vidyalaya n ° 1, Golconda.
Anchor Jhansi Laxmi Wikipedia, Age, Spouse, Height, Weight, Bio, Parents, Caste, Profile, Body Stats, Wealth, Boyfriend, Affairs, Siblings & Details
Wiki / Biography
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Jhansi Laxmi.|
|Working As||1. TV Anchor.
3. Social Worker.
|Age||Thirty-Two (34 years old (As of 2020).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||4th November 1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Current Residence||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.|
|Famous for||Appearing in Talk of the Town show.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Jhansi Laxmi Husband & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Tollywood actor Jogi Naidu.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Jogi Naidu (Divorced).|
|Daughter||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Chemical Engineering from VIT Vellore.|
|College/ University||VIT Vellore.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.
Actress: Alia Bhat.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Pasta and Cake.|
|Nicole Maines Net worth|
|Net Asset||Rs. 75 Lakh Indian Rupees (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.
|Jhansi Laxmi Social Media Accounts|
She took a short online certification course from Food and Health Connection from American Online Naturopathy.
Family, caste and husband
She belongs to a Hindu family. Her mother Sharada was a producer at All India Radio.
She was married to actor Jogi Naidu, and they both divorced in 2014.
She has a daughter named Dhanya.
She made her actress debut with the Telugu film “Aahvanam” in 1997.
She played key roles in movies such as ‘ Jayam Manadera ‘ (2000), Raa, ‘ Family Circus ‘ (2001), ‘ Yagnam ‘ (2004), ‘ Bhadra ‘ (2005), ‘ Sri Krishna ‘ (2006), ‘ Ashta Chamma-Heroine Aunt ‘ (2008), ‘ Racha ‘ (2012), ‘ Saakshyam ‘ (2018), ‘ Maharshi ‘ (2019) and ‘ Kousalya Krishnamurthy ‘ (2019).
As a host
Jhansi began her career as a host with the TV show “Talk of the Town” which was broadcast for almost two decades between 1997 and 2007 on Gemini TV.
She has hosted several famous shows such as “Black”, “Ko ante Koti”, “Naveena”, “ATM”, “Pellipustakam” and “Sunday Sandadi”. She hosted the first, second and third seasons of television. the “Black” show, which is the first reality show on the visually impaired.
She made her debut as a director and playwright in theaters with the play “Purusha Sooktam” at Ravindra Bharati.
Jhansi runs a wellness business called “Uzuri-Wellness with Jhansi” which runs a 21 day wellness course. The term “Uzuri” means “health and beauty” in Swahili.
In 2019, Rakul Preet Singh’s liplock scene with Jhansi in the film “ Manmadhudu 2 ‘ & # 39 ;, drew criticism from several internet users, who have confused filmmakers and actors for their insensitive demonstration of Affection of the character. They also used the hashtag “De DeepDisturbing” in the context of the scene.
|FOOD||Karappodi flax seed Pongal|
|SINGER||Devi Sri Prasad|
|BOOK||“The Mother” by Maxim Gorky,
“Roots: The Saga of an American Family” by Alex Haley
|ACTORS||Shah Rukh Khan|
Facts / Anecdotes
- She likes to read and write.
- She can speak in six Telugu dialects and considers the Mandalikam dialect as her strong point.
- She is passionate about fitness and begins her day with a cup of herbal tea and yoga.
- In an interview, Jhansi revealed that she suffered from thoracic outlet syndrome in 2012. Speaking of her suffering and her journey to recovery, she says-
I couldn’t even drape a sari on my own or I couldn’t even lift the pen to write my weekly column for a Telugu newspaper. I was hosting a show, a quiz on ETV, but I was taking pain relievers. However, it was Dr. Sathya Lakshmi from Gandhi Naturocare Hospital who convinced me that my food is my medicine. I felt it was worth a try and I took his advice on food and nutrition seriously. In less than six months, I have fully recovered. “
- According to Jhansi, the novel “The Mother” by Maxim Gorky aroused in her literary ambition and “Roots” by Alex Haley anchored the social conscience in her.
- She is a trained Veena player.
- Jhansi was a national level player in volleyball, discus and javelin.
- She is an active philanthropist and works for many organizations such as UNICEF and LEPRA INDIA ‘Aarambh Association’. She fights for various social causes such as AIDS, autism, environmental concerns, women’s empowerment.
Awards and distinctions
Nandi Prize (for films)
- Best Supporting Actress for the Movie “Thodu” in 1997
- Best Supporting Actress for the Film “Jayam Manadera” in 2003
- Best actor for the film “Tulasi” in 2007
- Best actor for the film “Simha” in 2010
Nandi Prize (for television)
- Best actress for the show “Sarada” in 2000
- Best anchor for “Pelli Pustakam” in 2006
Note: In addition to the awards mentioned above, she has won numerous awards and nominations as an anchor and actress.