Danica Patrick is a retired American professional race pilot. She is the most successful woman in the history of the American freewheel race. His victory at the Indy Japan 300 2008 is the only victory won by a woman in an IndyCar Series race. She made her IndyCar debut with Rahal Letterman Racing in 2005 and took three pole positions, equaling Tomas Scheckter's pole record in the rookie season. She has been named rookie of the year for the 2005 Indianapolis 500 and IndyCar series. She joined the Andretti Autosport team in 2007 and the following year she won the first big win of her career and became the first woman to win an IndyCar Championship. She became the first woman to win a pole position in the Cup Series by completing the fastest qualifying round of the 2013 Daytona 500, finishing eighth. Patrick broke Janet Guthrie's record for the top 10 finishes by a Sprint Cup Series woman in 2015. She stopped racing full-time after the 2017 season, but she competed in the 2018 Daytona 500 and 2018 races. 39, Indianapolis before officially retiring.
Danica Sue Patrick
Professional racing driver, model
Anniversary / Date of birth
Danica Patrick was born March 25, 1982 in Beloit, Wisconsin, USA.
She is currently 37 years old.
Sign of the sun
Danica Patrick went to the Hononegah Community High School in Rockton. She finally left high school. However, she managed to get her GED certification. She also took classes at the Culinary Institute of America in Greystone in the Napa Valley.
- Father – Terry Joseph Patrick Jr. (drives Danica's bus and manages his website and merchandise trailer)
- Mother – Beverly Ann Patrick (manages Danica's business)
- Brothers and sisters – Brooke Patrick (younger sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Danica Patrick is out –
- Paul Edward Hospenthal (2004-2013) – Danica began attending physiotherapist Paul Edward Hospenthal in 2004. In 2005, they married at a small romantic ceremony. In November 2012, Patrick visited his Facebook page to announce that they were going to end their 7-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2013.
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (2012-2017) – Danica began dating professional race driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr. in 2012. In December 2017, her representative issued a public statement revealing that they were no longer together. Rumors about their separation had been circulating for a month and were magnified after he attended the annual NASCAR awards alone in November.
- Aaron Rodgers (2018 to date) – At the ESPY Awards 2012, Danica met American football player Aaron Rodgers for the first time but has not started dating for quite some time. They publicly announced their relationship in January 2018. They have since experienced strong growth.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In kilograms – 48 kg
- In pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 26 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 32D
She is wearing a shoe size 6 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
To be the most successful woman in the discipline of the American open wheel.
Professional start of the race
Danica made her IndyCar debut in 2005. She made her Formula Vauxhall Winter Series debut in 1998 and competed for the first time in the Formula Ford Championship in 2000.
Danica has not appeared in any theater film to date.
In October 2003, she made her first appearance on a TV show called Last Call with Carson Daly..
Danica Patrick has done sponsorship work for the following brands: Secret Deodorant, Honda Civic Coupe, GoDaddy.com, PEAK, TaxACT, The Foundation, Coca-Cola, Snackies Cakes for Hostess and The Twinkie Cookbook, Motorola Electronics, AirTran, ESPN & # 39; s. SportsCenter, Mr. Clean Cleaner & Wiper, Meijer Stores, Tissot Watches, Samsonite Luggage, Silver Mortgage, Marquis Jet, Palm Pre Sprint, Kaenon Polarized, Izod, Boost Mobile, O GelColor Nail Polish * P * I, Six Star Pro Nutrition Health Sciences of USA, Inc., Talladega Superspeedway, Nationwide Insurance, DIRECTV and Aspen Dental.
Danica Patrick Favorites
- Favorite actor – Will Smith
- Favorite CrossFit Exercise – Burpees
- Favorite workout music – Trevor Hall, Beyoncé, Old-fashioned Rap
- Favorite breakfast spot – Tempo Cafe in Chicago
- Favorite place to dine – Tru in Chicago
- Favorite beauty products – Active Serum La Mer, Renewing Oil Sea, Concentrated Sea Eye
- Favorite cities for food – Napa Valley, Cabo, Chicago
- Favorite comfort food – Waffles house with some hash browns, eggs and bacon
- Favorite food item – Yam
- Favorite tennis player – Roger Federer
Danica Patrick Net worth
Danica Patrick has a total net worth of $ 60 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Danica Patrick
- In 1992, at the age of 10, she started karting with her sister in Wisconsin.
- At the age of 16, she moved to Milton Keynes, England, to advance her racing career. Over a three-year period, she competed in the Formula Ford and Formula Vauxhall and was ranked second at the British Formula Ford Festival, the highest finish of an American at the event.
- In 2002, Patrick reached an agreement with Rahal-Letterman Racing and had moderate success over the next two years. She always finished on the podium but never won a race during this period.
- In 2005, she competed in the Indianapolis 500 and placed fourth, thus obtaining the best performance ever won by a driver at the Indy 500. The same year, she also won her first pole position and became the second woman to do it in the IndyCar. Series.
- In 2006, she was on the list of the 100 most beautiful people in People Magazine.
- In 2006, FHM magazine ranked Danica 42nd among the 100 sexiest women in the world.
- In May 2006, she published her autobiography, Danica: Crossing the Line.
- In 2007, she was placed in 69th placed in the Hot 100 list compiled by Maxim magazine. She slipped to 91st on the list of the following year.
- In 2008, she was a recipient of the Twin Ring Motegi at the Indy Japan 300. In total, she finished the 2008 season of the IndyCar Series in sixth place, the highest championship performance among US drivers for the season.
In 2008, she became the first woman to win an IndyCar race and create history.
- In 2009, she impressed everyone at the Indianapolis 500 by finishing in third place in the event.
- In 2011, she participated part-time in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at the wheel of JR Motorsports. She sets the race story again, finishing 4th in the Sam's Town 300 Nationwide Series at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- In 2013, she took the pole position of the Daytona 500 and also became the first woman to win a pole in a Sprint Cup race. She also drove Turner Scott Motorsports part-time in the Nationwide series.
- In 2013, Patrick won the Daytona 500 Time Trial and became the first woman to win the pole position at the famous NASCAR event.
- In 2014, she became the second woman to rank among the top ten at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Visit his official website @ danicapatrick.com.