Christian Bale is an Anglo-American actor who is known for his intense method-playing style, often transforming his body radically for his roles. Bale has received numerous awards, including an Oscar and two Golden Globes, and was on the 2011 Time 100 list. Bale continued to play a leading role, notably in the Nolan, The Nolan era drama. Prestige, the western 3:10 to Yuma, the science fiction film Terminator Salvation and the crime drama Public Enemies. He won the Golden Globe and the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of Dicky Eklund in David O. Russell's biopic, The Fighter. This honor continued with his roles in Russell's American comedy Black Hustle and Adam McKay's satires in The Big Short and Vice.
Christian Charles Philip Bale
Anniversary / Date of birth
Christian Bale was born on January 30, 1974 in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales, United Kingdom.
He is currently 45 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States.
Sign of the sun
His father is of South African descent and his mother is of English origin.
Bale assisted School of Bournemouth in Bournemouth, Dorset, but left at 16 years old.
- Father – David Bale (entrepreneur, commercial pilot, talent manager)
- Mother – Jenny (born James) Bale (circus artist)
- Brothers and sisters – Louise Bale (sister) (Director / Actress), Erin Bale (sister) (musician), Sharon Bale (sister) (computer specialist)
Girlfriend / spouse
Christian Bale dated –
- Drew Barrymore (1987) – Christian had an affair with Barrymore in 1987. At that time, Christian was only 13 years old. In fact, he went out with Drew Barrymore to watch a horror movie at the theater. And after that time, they do not hear anything anymore.
- Samantha Mathis (1994-1995) – Samantha and Christian played together in a 1994 film, Little Women. It was the moment when they first met and they were soon going out together. The relationship lasted until 1995.
- Anna Friel (1999) – Bale started out with co-star Anna Friel in 1999. The duo met for the first time on the set of this film in 1999. The relationship erupted when Anna moved to London , in England, in the United States.
- Sibi Blazic (2000-present) – Former model and make-up artist Sibi Blazic met Christian Bale in January 2000 after Winona Ryder presented both. Sibi was also a personal assistant to Winona Ryder. Sibi and Bale were married on January 29, 2000. The couple now have a daughter, Emmeline (born March 27, 2005).
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 meters
- In kilograms – 82 kg
- In pounds – 181 lbs
- Measurements – 46-16-31
- Chest – 46 inches
- Arms / biceps – 16 inches
- Cut – 31 inches
He is wearing a shoe size 11 (US).
Play Bruce Wayne / Batman in Batman Begins by Christopher Nolan (2005), The Dark Knight (2008) and The Dark Knight Rises (2012).
He debuted with a 1986 television movie Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna for his role as Alexei.
He did not appear on any TV show.
In 1982, while he was a child, he appeared in an advertisement for Lenor Fabric Softener. He also made an advertisement for Pac-Man in 1983.
Christian Bale Favorites
- Favorite bat toy – bat bike
- Favorite movie – Beverly Hills Ninja
- Preferred charity – Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund
- Favorite destination – Paris
- Favorite food – Seafood
- Favorite color – Black
Christian Bale Net worth
Christian Bale estimated the net worth of $ 80 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
It's not about social media.
Some lesser known facts about Christian Bale
- Bale's parents divorced in 1991. His mother and sister Sharon remained in Bournemouth and Bale moved with his father to Los Angeles, California, at the age of seventeen.
- As a British, he is fluent in American English.
- He was born in Wales but spent his childhood in various countries such as Portugal, England and the United States of America.
- His father died at the age of 62 from cerebral lymphoma.
- In 1994, Bale made his stage debut alongside Rowan Atkinson via The Nerds.
- He is excellent in riding.
- He won his first prize in Steven Spielberg's Empire of the Sun, for which he won the Best Juvenile Performance Award and the Young Artist Award from the National Board of Review.
- In 2010, he won 30 awards, including his first Golden Globe and an Academy Award for playing the role of Dicky Eklund in David O. Russell's drama The Fighter.
- In 2011, he appeared in Zhang Yimou's The Flowers of War as John Miller. A dramatic historical war movie, the film made a medium-sized box office.