Georgie Henley is an English actress. She is best known for her portrayal of Lucy Pevensie in the series Chronicles of Narnia. Henley made her film debut as Lucy Pevensie in 2005 in the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, based on the novel by CS Lewis, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The film has grossed more than $ 745 million worldwide. In January 2019, she was named a cast member for the upcoming Game of Thrones series.
Georgina Helen Henley
Anniversary / Date of birth
Georgie Henley was born on July 9, 1995 in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England.
She is currently 24 years old.
Sign of the sun
Henley attended Moorfield School for Girls before assisting Bradford Grammar School. Later, she graduated from Clare College, Cambridge with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English on June 22, 2016.
- Father – Mike Henley
- Mother – Helen Henley
- Brothers and sisters – Rachael Henley (older sister) (actress), Laura Henley (older sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Georgie Henley dated –
- Luke Benward (2006-2008) – From 2006 to 2008, Georgie met the American actor Luke Benward.
- Keanu Pires (2009) – Canadian actor Keanu Pires and Georgie were romantically linked in 2009.
- Skandar Keynes (2010) – In September 2010, she began dating Skandar Keynes. But the relationship was a rumor, as they did not confirm.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In kilograms – 57 kg
- In pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-29-36
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 29 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 32C
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 9 (US).
Representative Lucy Pevensie in the series Chronicles of Narnia (2005, 2008, 2010).
In 2005, she debuted with the high-fantasy film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for her lead role as Lucy Pevensie.
In 2006, she appeared in BBC One's Jane Eyre series for her role as Young Jane Eyre.
She has not yet appeared in an advertisement for any brand.
Awards and nominations
|2006||Broadcast Film Critics Association Award||Best Young Actress||The Chronicles of Narnia: The lion, the witch and the wardrobe||Appointed|
|Chicago Film Critics Association Award||Most promising artist||Appointed|
|Empire Award||Best newcomer||Appointed|
|Online Film Review Company Award||Best breaking performance||Appointed|
|Young artist award||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Actress Ten Years Old or Less||Won|
|2008||Nickelodeon UK Kids Choice Awards||Kids Choice movie star||Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian||Won|
|2009||Young artist award||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Leading Actress||Appointed|
|Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Together||Appointed|
|2011||Young artist award||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Together||The Chronicles of Narnia: The Journey of Aurore Treader||Appointed|
Georgie Henley Favorites
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite color – pink, purple
- Favorite Narnia Book – The Dawn Treader's Odyssey
- Narnia's favorite character – Puddleglum
Georgie Henley net worth
Georgie Henley has an estimated net worth to $ 6 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Georgie Henley
- Georgie was a member of the Ilkley Upstagers' theater group.
- Georgie has written two books, The Snow Stag and A Pillar of Secrets, which she donated to the WWF. She wrote these two books while shooting the 2005 film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- She likes to sing songs. Georgie even writes songs.
- She also appeared as a young Jane Eyre in the 2006 adaptation of Jane Eyre by the BBC.
- Georgie supports the orphan charity SOS Villages d'Enfants.
- Henley was not good on bikes until 10am and had to use worn stabilizers / brackets.
- She is also interested in screenwriting and filmmaking. She did both of these things in the short film TIDE.
- She played the role of Scaramouche in Bradford Grammar School's We Will Rock You, which ran from March 13-16, 2013.
- In 2014, Henley went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival with Cambridge Shortlegs, again performing in The Penelopiad in the role of Eurycleia.
- Henley plays Beth in the crime movie Perfect Sisters, a film based on the story of two Canadian teenage sisters who killed their mother.
- In 2016, Henley played in the movie Access All Areas with Nat.
- In 2016, she appeared in theatrical productions of: David Hare's Skylight; Girl, Interrupted an adaptation of the book of the same name and Swallow by Stef Smith.
- In January 2019, she was named a cast member for the upcoming Game of Thrones series.