Lori Loughlin is an American actress, model and producer. Lori started her career as a model and appeared in several commercials before having success in the film and television industry. She is known for her role as Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis in ABC's Full House sitcom and Netflix's sequel, Fuller House. Loughlin was also successful playing Jody Travis in The Edge of Night, Debbie Wilson in The CW series 90210, Jennifer Shannon in the TV show Garage Sale Mystery and Abigail Stanton in When Calls the Heart . Loughlin was a co-creator, producer and star for both seasons of The WB Summerland series.
Lori Anne Loughlin
Actress, Model, Producer
Anniversary / Date of birth
Lori Loughlin was born on July 28, 1964 in Queens, New York, United States.
She is currently 55 years old.
Sign of the sun
She has Irish and English ancestors.
Lori attended Oaks School # 3 elementary school in Oceanside, New York. She would graduate from Hauppauge High School.
- Father – Joseph Roy Loughlin (worked as foreman for the New York Telephone Company)
- Mother – Lorellee Loughlin
- Brothers and sisters – No
- Relatives – Andrew T. Loughlin (paternal grandfather), Margaret Pye (paternal grandmother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Lori Loughlin had an appointment –
- Christopher Atkins (1981-1982) – In January 1981, Lori released her relationship with actor Christopher Atkins at the Golden Globe Awards. They had been dating for a few months at that time. They attended about a year before separating in early 1982.
- Michael R. Burns (1989-1996) – Lori is married to television director Michael R. Burns in 1989 after a romantic relationship. Nearly six years after the beginning of their marriage, they had been separated since Lori had started an extramarital affair with designer Mossimo Giannulli. They even lost the eve of Thanksgiving in 1995. A year later, Lori had formalized her divorce with Burns.
- Mossimo Giannulli (1995-present) – Lori had a relationship with the creator of the Mossimo clothing line in 1995. About two years later, they married at a sumptuous ceremony in November 1997. In September 1998 she gave birth to a girl, Isabella Rose Giannulli, who became a fashion blogger. In September 1999, they welcomed their second daughter, Olivia Jade Giannulli. Olivia is a vlogger on YouTube for beauty and lifestyle.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 meters
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 34B
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Played by Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis in the ABC drama series, Full House.
In 1983, Lori made her film debut as Susan Baxter in the horror film Amityville 3-D.
In 1971, Lori appeared in an episode of the sitcom Family Affair.
She has also appeared in television commercials for the following brands: Meaningful Beauty (an anti-aging skin care brand), Mead Trapper Keeper school supplies (1982), Febreze Car Vents, Pepsi, Coleco Adam Computer & Shower women's shaver Shaver.
Awards and nominations
|1982||Young artist award||Best young actress in a day series||The edge of the night||Won|
|1987||Michael Landon Award||CBS Schoolbreak Special||Won|
|1989||Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding interpreter in a children's special||CBS Schoolbreak Special||Appointed|
|2006||Prism Awards||Best performance in a dramatic series||Summerland||Won|
|2009||Teen Choice Awards||Parent Unit of Choice TV||90210||Appointed|
Lori Loughlin Favorites
- Favorite actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite actress – Sandra Bullock
- Favorite vacation destination – Greece
- Favorite color – Black
- Favorite food – Mexican cuisine
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite city – New York City
Lori Loughlin net worth
Lori Loughlin has a net worth estimated at $ 8 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
She does not have an official page on social media.
Some lesser known facts about Lori Loughlin
- She began her modeling career at the age of 11 by appearing in a series of print promotional campaigns.
- In 1985, she played in two Hollywood movies. She was chosen in the lead role of Abby McWilliams in the horror thriller The New Kids. She also starred as Toni Williams in Secret Admirer.
- In 1986, she was seen as Christian Hollings in the BMX Rad racing film and as Christie in the televised film Brotherhood of Justice alongside Keanu Reeves and Billy Zane.
- In 1997, she participated in three hit television movies: In The Line of Duty: Blaze of Glory, Tell Me No Secrets and The Price of Heaven.
- In 2001, she played in two Hollywood films, Critical Mass and Suckers. She has also appeared on TV shows such as Cursed, Birds of Prey, The Drew Carey Show and Justice League Unlimited.
- In 2013, she was seen in the TV movie A Mother's Rage as Rebecca Mayer and played Guest in the television series Psych and Major Crimes. She was chosen as the lead actress in Josh Stolberg's horror film, Crawlspace, in the role of Susan.
- She was also part of two TV movies. She played Mackenzie Warren in Northpole: Open for Christmas and appeared in the role of Kate Harper in Every Christmas Has a Story.
- In 2016, she appeared as a guest star in the crime drama Blue Bloods in the episode The Greater Good. The same year, she was offered a recurring role in the sequel of Full House Fuller House as Rebecca Katsopolis.
- On March 12, 2019, Loughlin and her husband were arrested in connection with a so-called cheating scandal of a college entrance exam, charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and a fraud of honest services, and released on bail.