Haley Bennett is an American actress and singer. She made her film debut as pop star Cora Corman in the romantic comedy Music and Lyrics and has since appeared in the movies The Haunting of Molly Hartley Girl on the train and thanks for your service.
Haley Loraine Keeling
Haley Bennett, Halo, Hales
Actress, singer, dancer
550 Music / NuSound Records
Anniversary / Date of birth
Haley Bennett was born on January 07, 1988 in Fort Myers, Florida, USA.
She is currently 31 years old.
Brooklyn Heights, New York, United States
Sign of the sun
Haley has English, Lithuanian, German, Scottish and Irish ancestry.
She studied at the High School Barron G. Collier in Naples, Florida, where she studied music and theater. Haley also went to the Stow-Munroe Falls High School in Stow, Ohio, and at age 13, she enrolled in Barbizon Modeling School of Akron, Ohio.
- Father – Ronald Keeling
- Mother – Leilani Dorsey Bennett
- Brothers and sisters – Unknown
Boyfriend / spouse
Haley Bennett dated –
- Rick Malambri (2008-2009) – Haley Bennett and actor Rick Malambri started dating in 2008. The couple split up in 2009.
- Ryan Eggold (2009) – In 2009, actors Ryan Eggold and Haley were briefly romantically linked.
- Zach Cregger (2010) – Actors Haley Bennett and Zach Cregger were in a relationship in 2010.
- Joe Wright (2018 to date) – In January 2018, Haley was linked for the first time to English director Joe Wright, but Haley made public their relationship in September 2018 when she shared a photo of the two people. ; kissing. She gave birth to her daughter Virginia Willow, her first child with Joe Wright, on December 31, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In kilograms – 58 kg
- In pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 32D
She wears shoes of size 9.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Haley's best-known films include Music and Lyrics (2007), The Haunting of Molly Hartley (2008), College (2008), The Hole (2009), and Kaboom (2010). She is also known for her roles in After the Fall (2014), The Equalizer (2014), Kristy (2014) and Hardcore Henry (2015).
In 2007, she made her film debut with Music and Lyrics. She played the character of pop singer Cora Corman in the romantic comedy.
Bennett's first film, Music and Lyrics (2007), is also his first vocalist.
She did not appear in any television show.
She has not yet appeared in an advertisement for any brand.
Haley Bennett Favorites
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite city – New York City
- Favorite story – The Wizard of Oz
- Favorite hobby – Go to the theater
- Favorite destination – Santa Fe
Haley Bennett net worth
Haley Bennett has an estimated net worth to $ 3 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Haley Bennett
- Haley started playing at the age of 10 and her first date with the theater was plays.
- She loves animals and has two cats and two dogs. Haley intends to adopt more pets.
- Bennett is a good friend of American actresses Elena Satine, Breanne Racano and Australian Lachlan Buchanan.
- In 2015, Bennett played in Ilya Naishuller's first-person film Hardcore Henry.
- She was on the cover of the June / July 2016 issue of Interview magazine.
- In 2016, she appeared as Emma Cullen in Antoine Fuqua's The Magnificent Seven. co-starring with Megan Hipwell in the film adaptation of The Girl on the Train thriller directed by Paula Hawkins and played actress Mamie Murphy in Warren Beatty's drama Rules, Apply Do't Apply.
- In 2017, Bennett played Saskia Schumann in Jason Hall's drama PTSD, Thank You for Your Service.