Brad Pitt is an American actor and producer. He has received numerous awards and nominations, including an Academy Award as a producer under his own company, Plan B Entertainment. Pitt received his second and third Oscar nominations for his leading performances in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Moneyball. He produced The Departed and 12 Years a Slave, both of which won the Oscar for Best Picture, The Tree of Life, Moneyball and The Big Short, all nominated for the Best Picture Award.
William Bradley Pitt
Actor, Movie Producer
Anniversary / Date of birth
Brad Pitt was born on December 18, 1963 in Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States.
He is currently 55 years old.
Sign of the sun
Pitt attended Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri, where he was part of the golf, swimming and tennis teams. He participated in the school's science police clubs and schools for debates and musicals. After graduating from high school, Pitt is enrolled at University of Missouri in 1982, specializing in journalism with a focus on advertising.
- Father – William Alvin Pitt (Owner of a truck company)
- Mother – Jane Etta (nee Hillhouse) (high school counselor)
- Brothers and sisters – Doug (younger brother) (born 1966), Julie Neal (youngest) (born 1969)
Girlfriend / spouse
Brad Pitt dated –
- Juliette Lewis (1989-1993) – Brad Pitt began attending actress and singer Juliette Lewis after their first encounter on the set of Too Young to Die? in 1990. But their relationship was dissolved in 1993.
- Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-1997) – From December 1994 to 1997, Pitt and Paltrow dated. They met on the set of the 1995 film, Seven. The duo is dated until mid-1997. They were also engaged during this period on December 20, 1996, but six months later the engagement ended, as Gwyneth was not ready for the wedding.
- Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005) – In May 1998, Aniston started dating Brad Pitt at their first blind meeting. She then married on July 29, 2000 during a private wedding ceremony in Malibu. It seemed like their relationship was a success. But on January 6, 2005, the couple announces its separation. March 25, 2005 is the date Aniston filed for divorce. The divorce was finalized on October 2, 2005.
- Angelina Jolie (2005-2016) – Angelina Jolie began dating Brad Pitt in 2005. Angelina, on April 12, 2012, hired Brad Pitt. They married in 2014. They separated in September 2016. The couple has a total of 6 children. Their names are like: –
- Maddox Chivan – Adopted son. He is the eldest of 6 children, born in 2001.
- Pax Thien – Adopted son
- Zahara Marley – Adoptive girl
- Shiloh New – biological girl
- Leon Knox – Biological son. He is the youngest of 6 children (born July 12, 2008).
- Vivienne Marcheline – biological girl. She is the youngest of 6 children (born July 12, 2008).
- Sienna Miller (2017) – Brad was first linked to actress Sienna Miller in April 2017. But Sienna has denied their dating rumors. They were again connected in June 2017 at the Glastonbury Music Festival's VIP party.
- Sat Hari Khalsa (2018) – Sat Hari Khalsa and Brad, jewelry designer and spiritual healer, sparked rumors of dating when they were seen together in October 2018 at an event hosted by Flea bassist, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Charlize Theron (2019) – Around July 2018, actors Charlize Theron and Brad met while they were filming for the Breitling campaign. They spent some time together at that time and the news of their existence appeared in January 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 meters
- In kilograms – 78 kg
- In pounds – 172 lbs
He is wearing a shoe size 10 (US).
Working in films such as Interview with the Vampire (1994), Fight Club (1999), Troy (2004), Moneyball (2011), World War Z (2013).
In 1987, Brad made his screen debut with uncredited roles in movies like Hunk for his role as Guy at Beach with Drink.
Brad made his first television appearance in 1987, describing Chris in two episodes of the NBC Another World sitcom.
ONE campaign, Heineken, SoftBank and Edwin Jeans
Brad Pitt Favorites
- Favorite musician – George Winston
- Preferred group – U2, Smiths, REM, alarm
- Favorite song – Sooner or later by The English Beat
- Favorite movies – Planet of the Apes (1968), Saturday Night Fever (1977), Bosnian war movie Remake (2003)
- Favorite football team – Saints of New Orleans
- Favorite place – Montauk, New York
Brad Pitt net worth
Brad Pitt has a net worth estimated at 300 million dollars dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
It's not about social media.
Some lesser known facts about Brad Pitt
- On rough days, he worked as a limousine driver, distributing cigarette samples and disguising himself as a giant chicken for a fast food restaurant.
- He took acting lessons with interim coach Roy London.
- Pitt has been featured in various Top List listings by a handful of magazines such as Empire, People, Forbes and many others.
- Brad Pitt was banned from China for his appearance in Seven Years in Tibet.
- People Magazine named Pitt the sexiest man in 1995 and again in 2000, making him the first man to have achieved this incredible feat.
- Pitt is a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity. The Xi Xi section at the University of Missouri, Colombia.
- He is good friends with George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett and Edward Norton.
- Pitt is fluent in French.
- In June 1996, he donated $ 100,000 to the Discovery Center, a children's educational museum.
- In September 2006, Pitt and Jolie set up a charitable organization, the Jolie-Pitt Foundation, to help humanitarian causes around the world.
- In September 2012, Pitt reaffirmed his support for President Obama by stating that I am a supporter of Obama and that I support his American election campaign.