Rashida Jones is an American actress, writer and producer. She is known for her role as Ann Perkins in the comedy series NBC Parks and Recreation, for which she was acclaimed by critics. Jones appeared in the role of Louisa Fenn in the public drama Fox Public, Boston Public, and in the role of Karen Filippelli in the comedy series The Office. In 2018, his documentary Quincy about his father, Quincy Jones, made his debut on Netflix. he won the Grammy Award for best musical film in 2019.
Rashida Leah Jones
Actress, Author, Producer
Anniversary / Date of birth
Rashida Jones was born on February 25, 1976 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
She is currently 43 years old.
Sign of the sun
Rashida Jones went to a Hebrew School. She was also registered at The Buckley School at Sherman Oaks. Finally, she was admitted to Harvard University from where she graduated in 1997 in philosophy and religion.
- Father – Quincy Jones (musician and record producer)
- Mother – Peggy Lipton (actress)
- Brothers and sisters – Kidada Jones (older sister) (actress, model and fashion designer), Quincy Jones III (older half-brother) (producer, writer and music producer), Jolie Jones Levine (older half-sister) (actress and singer) of jazz) Marta Jones (half-sister) (model and actress) Rachel Rachel (half-sister), Kenya Julia Miambi Sarah Jones (half-sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Rashida Jones dated –
- Tobey Maguire (1997-2000) – Rashida began dating actor Tobey Maguire in the early months of 1997. They had been in a relationship for about three and a half years before separating in 2000 just before Tobey landed the role of Spiderman.
- Mark Ronson (2002-2004) – Rashida began dating DJ Mark Ronson in 2002. In March 2003, on the eve of his 27th birthday, he proposed it in a unique way. He received custom crosswords that are written Will you marry me? However, their relationship ended about a year later. Rashida later revealed that neither of them was ready to get married, which ultimately led to the deterioration of their relationship.
- Seth Meyers (2004) – After his separation from Mark Ronson, Rashida reportedly had a short-term affair with long-time acting friend Seth Meyers. But later, Rashida said they had never been anything but close friends.
- John Krasinski (2005-2006) – John is beaten so that Rashida's cast is opposed to him in the television series The Office. While they were working in the TV series, their close friendship became a love story. They had been dating for about a year before parting amicably in 2006. They would have met in 2008 after being spotted at a friendly lunch. However, the duo insisted that it was just two friends who were catching up.
- Jon Favreau (2009-2010) – In July 2009, Rashida went out with the editor of the speech of US President Barack Obama, Jon Favreau. Rumors that it was about an object began to swirl after being photographed leaving his apartment in Washington. They had been going out for several months already.
- Garrett Hedlund (2010-2011) – In January 2011, Rashida was linked to actor Garrett Hedlund after they went out together at the Cosmopolitan grand opening and the New Year celebration at the Marquee Nightclub in Las Vegas. They also sat together at the VIP dinner and have the air of being a couple.
- Duck (2012) – Rashida met Canadian rapper Drake in 2012. They met for the first time at the Sundance Film Festival and had a secret relationship. She wanted to make their relationship public, but he was reluctant to do so.
- Colin Jost (2013-2016) – Jones met Saturday Night Live writer Colin Jost for the first time at Seth Meyer's wedding in September 2013 in a vineyard. They have been spotted at many events together. In 2016, it was revealed that they had decided to split up.
- Ezra Koenig (2016 to date) – Rashida Jones would have had a romantic relationship with musician Ezra Koenig in March 2016, after deciding to attend the Grammy after party together. A few weeks later, they were again seen together at the Champions of Our Planet's Future event at the University of California. At the end of the year, they made another appearance together at the New York Knicks rake on the Charlotte Hornets. In January 2017, they officially agreed to go out with them at the Sundance Film Festival. In August 2018, Jones gave birth to his first child, Isaiah Jones Koenig, with musician Ezra Koenig.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In kilograms – 58 kg
- In pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-35
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Played by Ann Perkins in the humorous series NBC Parks and Recreation, he plays Louisa Fenn in the American drama series Boston Public.
Rashida was first seen in the 1998 film Myth America.
In 1997, she appeared in the CBS miniseries, The Last Don for her role as Johanna.
Rashida Jones has appeared in a series of commercials for Southwestern Airlines, clothing stores Gap (1999) and Verizon FiOS (2015). In 2010, Rashida was chosen as an ambassador for the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Collection.
Awards and nominations
- 2002: Nomination – NAACP Image Award for Best Actress in a Drama Series for Boston Public.
- 2011: Nomination – Independent Spirit Award for Best First Screenplay for Celeste and Jesse Forever.
- 2012: Nominated – NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Humorous Series for Parks and Recreation.
- 2017: Nomination – NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Writing in a TV Movie for the episode Nosedive of Black Mirror.
- 2019: Won – Grammy Award for best musical film for Quincy.
Rashida Jones Favorites
- Favorite t-shirt brand – Laloo
- Favorite day bag – Chanel 2.55
- Favorite party bag – Wilbur, Gussie
- Favorite beauty products – LeClerc Lip Gloss, NARS Matte Velvet Pencil
- Favorite show – The vampire newspapers (2009-)
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite art – Donald Baechler Print
- Favorite bedding brand – John Robshaw
- Favorite coffee – Café Bonsignour in the West Village, New York
- Favorite neighborhood restaurant – Florent
- Preferred charity – Peace Games and Topshop Jeans
- Favorite underwear – Muji Boyshorts Underwear and Hanky Panky
- Favorite Sneakers – Converse
Rashida Jones net worth
Rashida Jones has an estimated net worth to $ 25 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Rashida Jones
- Growing up, she aspired to become a lawyer. However, she lost her illusions in the field after attending the infamous O. J. Simpson's murder trial.
- While in high school, she was selected by the National Honor Society and was voted the most likely to succeed by her classmates.
- Jones began practicing Hinduism in his early teens with his mother after visiting an ashram in India.
- Rashida has created a series of comics, Frenemy of the State, which focuses on the adventures of a mundane recruited by the US Central Intelligence Agency.
- Rashida and Will McCormack were hired by Pixar Animation and Walt Disney Studios to write the script for Toy Story 4.
- In 2002, People's magazine included him in the list of the 50 most beautiful people.
- In 2004, Rashida was selected as a board member of the nonprofit organization Peace First, which aims to teach children how to deal with conflict without resorting to violence. .
- In 2007, she was named Honorary Chair of the annual Housing Works benefit to address homelessness in New York.
- In 2011, Dove chose Jones as a spokesperson for his Dove Nourishing Oil Care collection.
- In 2015, she started playing in a series of commercials for Verizon FiOS.
- In 2015, Jones produced the documentary Hot Girls Wanted, which examines the role of adolescent girls in po*nographic films.
- In 2017, Jones became a spokesperson for the Almay cosmetics brand.
- In 2016, she appeared in the clip "Flip and Rewind" by Boss Selection, with the clip directed by Jones and McCormack.
- In 2016, Jones visited a Syrian refugee camp in Lebanon. She wrote about the confrontation experience for Vanity Fair. She also directed a virtual reality film to document her experiences, which appeared on rescue.org.
- In 2018, Jones became the first ambassador of Kitsune House.