Allen Bernard Robinson II famous as Allen Robinson is an open football receiver for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League (NFL). He was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
Allen Robinson is confident that the Bears offense will recover after a sad start against Packers
Despite all the hype that surrounded the Bears' offense in Matt Nagy's second year, they did little to fulfill the promise to improve in the first game of the season. The Chicago offense was as bad as they could during their 10-3 loss to the Packers in Week 1. They fought a lot and failed to get into any type of rhythm throughout the game. Open receiver Allen Robinson believes the offensive problems will be solved for next week's game against the Broncos. There were many problems to point out against the Packers, starting with Nagy's calling for play. Nagy did little to help his quarterback Mitch Trubisky, who also deserves a good deal of guilt for the ineptitude of the offensive. On Chicago's 53-12, the race-to-race relationship was worrisome, doing little to provide balance to a unit that needed it in a closed competition. The Bears couldn't match a single run in the last 25:52 of the game. While Robinson is clearly the No. 1 receiver of the Bears, he didn't help not distribute the ball to the other players on the team. Rookie runner David Montgomery received a miserable six carries. Tarik Cohen did not receive a single charge. Anthony Miller was a virtual no factor.
Allen's early life
On August 24, 1993, Allen was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA. UU. Like Allen Bernard Robinson II. As of 2019, he celebrated his 26th birthday. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white. His religion is Christian. He was raised by Tracie and Allen Robinson Sr. and has a sister, Ashley. He specialized in telecommunications at Penn State. He attended St. Mary's Preparatory and then went to Penn State.
Allen's body measurements
Allen not only has talent, but also has an attractive personality. It has a high height of 1.88 m or 6 ft 2 inches with a balanced body weight of 220 lb or 100 kg. Your other body measurements have not been revealed by any source, but will be added soon. In general, you have a healthy body with a lovely smile.
- Allen appeared in 12 games and caught three passes for 29 yards during his first year in 2011.
- In his second season, he added 77 receptions for 1,018 receiving yards and 11 receiving touchdowns, which led to the Big Ten Conference in 2012.
- On January 2, 2014, he announced that he would give up his senior season and enter the 2014 NFL Draft.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars selected Robinson in the second round (61 overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
- He was the eleventh wide receiver selected and the second receiver selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2014.
- The Jaguars signed Robinson with a four-year, $ 3.51 million contract that included a guaranteed $ 1.17 million and a signature bonus of $ 877,718 on June 21, 2014.
- On September 21, 2014, he got his first start of the race and caught seven passes for 79 yards received in a 44-17 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
- He finished his rookie season with 48 receptions for 548 yards received and two touchdowns while starting eight games and playing in ten.
- At the opening of the 2015 season, he caught a 27-yard pass in a 9-20 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
- On November 8, he had six receptions for 121 yards against the New York Jets.
- He was named as first substitute for the Pro Bowl 2016.
- His fellow players ranked him in 31st place among the 100 best players in the 2016 NFL.
- Robinson and Hurns had outstanding seasons in 2015 with more than 60 receptions, 1,000 receiving yards and 10 touchdown receptions each, they were nicknamed "Thunder and Lightning" and "The Allen Brothers" in 2015.
- He entered the 2016 season with high expectations after his spectacular 2015 campaign.
- At the opening of the Jaguars season against the Green Bay Packers, he caught six passes for 72 yards received in a 23-27 loss on September 11, 2016.
- The 2016 season ended with 73 receptions for 883 yards and six touchdowns.
- He was placed in reserve injured on September 12, 2017.
- On March 14, 2018, he signed a three-year, $ 42 million contract with the Chicago Bears.
- He made his debut with the Bears in the first game of the season against the Green Bay Packers on NBC Sunday Night Football, registering 61 yards, the team's maximum.
- The 2018 season ended with 55 catches for 754 yards and four touchdowns.
- In week 1 against the Green Bay Packers, he caught 7 passes for 102 yards as the Bears lost 10-3.
- He appeared in an episode of Season 6 of Ink Master along with Tony Jefferson, Khaseem Greene, Keith Pough, Darius Slay and Kamerion Wimbley.
Marital status, dating, girlfriend, child
Allen Robinson is supposed to be single as of today and not yet married. There are no rumors about his dates and relationships with any lady. Currently, he is focusing on his career instead of spending time in a relationship.
Allen's net worth
Allen's net worth is estimated at $ 42 million as of 2019. He is earning $ 14 million every year for the next three years. His current salary is estimated at $ 11,500,000 today. In general, you are satisfied with your earnings.