A professional and talented footballer from Finland is named after Teemu Pukki. He is currently playing for the Premier League club, Norwich City, and the national team of Finland. His playing position is Striker. He was named player of the season in the 2018-2019 EFL Championship. He made his international debut for Finland in 2009 and has won 76 games, scoring 20 goals. Overall, Teemu is a very skilled and key player for the team.
Teemu Pukki's early life
Teemu Pukki was born on March 29, 1990 in Kotka, Finland. But he was raised in Hovinsaari. His real birth name is Teemu Eino Antero Pukki. As of 2019, he celebrated his 29th birthday with his friends and family. His nationality is Finnish and his ethnicity is white. His birth sign is Aries and his religion is Christian. His father's name is Tero Pukki and his mother's name is Teija Pukki. He also has two sisters. As for his education, he graduated from high school, but there are no more details about his university.
Teemu Pukki body measurements
With an athletic structure, Temmu Pukki stands 5 feet 11 inches tall. It has a perfect weight of 78 kg that matches its height. It keeps your body a lot. Unfortunately, there are no other details revealed regarding your body measurements, such as bicep size, waist size and more, but it will be added soon once we get details. In general, it has a healthy body.
Teemu Pukki's career
- Teemu began his trip to the football career since his childhood playing in HOPS (Hovinsaaren Palloseura).
- Later, he joined the official club of his hometown, KTP.
- For the club, KTP, he played for his U19 team.
- He made his debut for the first team at age 16.
- Later, he was called to play for Finland's international youth teams.
- He made 29 appearances in the Finnish Premier League (Veikkausliiga) and scored three goals.
- After that, he moves to Seville.
- He was summoned for the first team of Seville for the away game against Real Madrid on December 7, 2008 as a substitute, but was not used.
- Later, on January 25, 2009, he received his La Liga debut at home against Racing.
- He then signed a three-and-a-half year contract with the Finnish club Veikkausliiga HJK on August 28, 2010 and made a match on August 30 a match against IFK Mariehamn.
- His first goal was against FF Jaro.
- He played in seven games and scored two goals for HJK in the 2010 season.
- He won the Finnish Veikkausliiga and silver in the Finnish Cup at the end of the season.
- He scored 11 goals and scored eight assists in 18 league games in the 2011 season.
- He was chosen for the Veikkausliiga All Stars 2011 team.
- He was also a key player in the UEFA Champions League and HJK UEFA Europa League standings.
- During the Europa League qualifying phase, he scored three goals in two games against FC Schalke 04 in August 2011.
- Later, he joined Schalke in a three-year contract on August 31, 2011.
- He scored two goals for Schalke when he debuted in the initial eleven against Hannover 96 on November 6.
- After playing for Schalke, he signed a four-year contract with Celtic of FC Schalke 04 for an undisclosed fee. It was signed on August 31, 2013.
- He made his team debut against Hearts on September 14 with the winning score of 3-1.
- He scored his first Celtic triplet in a friendly preseason against LASK Linz on July 8, 2014.
- He scored twice in Celtic's victory against KR Reykjavik in the Celtic UEFA Champions League qualifying match.
- He then signed a one-year loan agreement with the option to buy with the Danish side Brondby IF on September 1, 2014 and made his debut 13 days later in a home league match against Randers.
- He then scored four goals in his next four games and was rewarded for his form by being elected Super League Player of the month in October.
- He extended his contract by signing a three-year contract with Brondby for an undisclosed fee.
- He scored a goal against VPS in the first leg of the second qualifying round for the 2017-2018 UEFA Europa League.
- He was released at the end of the 2017-2018 season after not being able to agree on a new agreement with the club.
- After that, he joined the Norwich City English championship club in a free transfer, signing a three-year contract on June 30, 2018.
- He made his debut on August 4, playing the full 90 minutes of a 2-2 draw in the city of Birmingham.
- He was named EFL Championship Player of the Season in April 2019.
- He was also included in the 2018-2019 Championship Season Team.
- He was also named Norwich City F.C. Player of the season by Norwich City fans for 2018-2019.
- In addition, he also received the Barry Butler Memorial Trophy.
- He signed a new three-year contract with the newcomers of the Premier League on July 3, 2019.
- He scored his first goal in the Premier League in a 4-1 loss to Liverpool on the first day of the new season on August 9.
- He scored a hat-trick against Newcastle United in a 3-1 victory.
- He was named the Player of the Month of the Premier League and the Player of the Month of the PFA Premier League in August.
- Speaking of his international career, he debuted in the national team of Finland on February 4, 2009.
- He scored his fifth goal for his country on March 22, 2013.
- In the 2018-2019 UEFA Nations League, Finland won the rise of League C. where it scored the only goal of each of the first three games of the Finns, at home against Hungary and at home and outside Estonia.
Marital status, wife, children
Teemu Pukki is a married person and married his longtime girlfriend, Kirsikka Laurikko, in June 2019. But the exact date of their marriage has not yet been revealed. The couple was also blessed with a child in 2017. The child's name is still unknown. Currently, the couple is living happy moments without any sign of divorce.
Teemu Pukki's net worth
The net worth of this famous footballer, Teemu Pukki, is growing day by day and is also earning a good amount of money from his career. Currently, Teemu Pukki's net worth is under review, but it will be added soon once we get details. His salary as of 2019 is $ 389,000 from his current team, Norwich City. His main source of income is from his football career. In addition to this, he is also winning in several sponsorship agreements.