Brief facts about Miguel Borja
|Celebrated name||Miguel Borja|
|Birth Name||Miguel Angel Borja Hernandez|
|Country of birth||Colombia|
|place of birth||Tierralta|
|father||Jose Borja Perez|
|mother||Nicolasa Hernandez Smith|
|Net worth||$ 1 million – $ 5 million|
|Source of wealth||Football career|
|salary||£ 624,000 as of 2020|
|Shirt number||9 for Athletico Junior & 19 for Colombian football|
Miguel Ángel Borja Hernández famous as Miguel Borja is a Colombian soccer player. He plays as a striker for Colombian club Junior, on loan from Palmeiras, and the Colombian national team. His jersey number for Athletico Junior is 9 and 19 for the Colombian national soccer team. He has also played for Cortulua, Sante Fe on loan and Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras. He made his professional debut in 2011 with Deportivo Cali and was transferred to Cucuta Deportivo in the same year. With the Colombian U20 national team, he won a South American youth championship in 2013. Borja played a key role in winning the Colombian Paulista Prize for Team of the Year 2018. In addition, he has won many awards such as the Copa Sudamericana from Independiente Santa Fe in 2014, Atletico Nacional won the Copa Libertadores in 2015. At Apertura- Tournament In 2016, he set the record with 19 goals in 21 games and became the player who scored the most goals in a league tournament, breaking Jackson Martinez’s record of 18 goals.
Copa America: Peru defeat Colombia
Miguel Borja equalized for Colombia shortly after half-time, converting the penalty spot after being brought down by goalkeeper Pedro Gallese. Peru ended a 10-year winless streak against Colombia with a 2-1 Copa America Group A win. Sergio Pena scored in the 17th minute when drilling into the top left corner for the first time after Yoshimar Yotuns Xinhua reported that the 25-meter shot ricocheted off the post on Sunday. The cafeteros gave Peru the lead in the 64th minute when Yerry Mina turned the ball into their own net after a corner from Christian Cueva. It was Peru’s first win in 19 games against Colombia in 2011.
- To be a Colombian soccer player.
- To be a “quick” and “complete goalscorer” and to have impressive strength on the ball.
Source: @ instagram.com / miguelaborja23
Where is Miguel Borja from?
Miguel Borja was born on January 26, 1993. His birth name is Miguel Ángel Borja Hernández. From 2021 he will be 28 years old. He was born to his mother Nicolasa Hernandez Smith and father Jose Borja Perez in Tierralta, Colombia. He is a Colombian national and his ethnicity is mixed. His race is white. Aquarius is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian.
Miguel started his playing career at the local Colombian youth club Deportivo Cali and later moved to Cucuta Deportivo.
What was Miguel Borja’s football career like?
- Borja started his football career at Deportivo Cali and made his professional debut in 2011 and later that year he was transferred to Cucuta Deportivo.
- He was transferred again to play for the team in the Categoría Primera B, Cortuluá. His impressive performances at Cortuluá finally led him to the alternative striker of the Colombian U20 national team in 2013.
- Borja was then sold to the first division club La Equidad. He scored 4 goals before joining Serie A team Livorno.
- In 2013, it was confirmed that Borja would join Italian club Livorno on loan, which consisted of a fee of 150,000 euros with an option to buy for 1.5 million euros.
- His debut game for Le Triglie was against Sampdoria on October 20. He played for the club for seven seasons.
- He was loaned to Independiente Santa Fe in the 2015 season, where he scored ten goals in 33 games. He also won the 2015 Copa Sudamericana with the team.
- It was sold to Cortuluá for the 2016 season. His team Cortuluá reached the semifinals, which they lost against Independiente Medellín.
- He was then reassigned to Atlético Nacional on June 8th. He made his debut in the semi-finals of the Copa Libertadores against São Paulo.
- It was announced that Borja agreed to move to Brazilian club Palmeiras on February 9, where he signed a five-year deal for a transfer fee of approximately $ 10.5 million, the fourth most expensive transfer in Brazilian football.
- On December 28, 2019, he signed a one-year loan deal with Atlético Junior, for which he will play immediately.
- Throughout his international career, he was included in Colombia’s 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia against Senegal.
- He also played against Ecuador on June 14, 2021, against Venezuela on June 18, 2021 and against Peru on June 21, 2021 in the Copa America 2021.
Awards, successes and honors
Independent Santa Fe
- Colombian Super League: 2015
- South America Cup: 2015
- Colombia Cup: 2016
- Libertadores Cup: 2016
- Brazilian Championship Serie A: 2018
- South American Youth Championship: 2013
- South American Footballer of the Year: 2016
- Top scorer of the São Paulo Championship: 2018
- São Paulo Championship Team of the Year: 2018
- Palmeiras on June 30th, 2021 at the end of the loan period
- Atlético Junior on 01/01/2021
- Palmeiras on December 31, 2020 at the end of the loan
- Atlético Junior on 01/01/2020
- Palms on February 10, 2017 for € 9.9 million
- Atlético Nacional on July 1st, 2016 for € 2 million
- Cortuluá on January 20th, 2016
- Livorno on December 31, 2015 at the end of the loan
- Independiente Santa Fe loaned on 01/01/2015
- Livorno on December 31, 2014 at the end of the loan
- Olimpo on 07/16/2014 has a loan
- Livorno on September 2nd, 2013
- Deportivo Cali on 06/30/2013 at the end of the loan period
- Deportivo La Equidad loaned out on 01/01/2013
- Deportivo Cali on December 31, 2012 at the end of the loan period
- Cortuluá loaned on March 1st, 2012
- Deportivo Cali on December 31, 2011 at the end of the loan period
- Cúcuta Deportivo loaned out on 01.09.2011
- Deportivo Cali on 01/01/2011 from Dep. Cali U20
Who is Miguel Borga married to?
Miguel Borga is a happily married man to his lovely wife, Linda Perez. The couple is also blessed with two sons. Their wedding details and love story are yet to be announced and they have not commented on it. They enjoy their lives happily and undisturbed. He is a dedicated and devoted family man and loves providing comfort and loving care to his family. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
Source: @ instagram.com / miguelaborja23
What is the net worth of miguel borga?
Professional footballer Miguel Borga is estimated to have between $ 1 million and $ 5 million as of 2021. Its current market value is 4.80 million euros (as of June 2021). Its highest market value was on October 30, 2017 at 5.00 million euros. In 2020, his annual salary is £ 624,000 from Club Junior. His weekly wage is £ 12,000. On December 28, 2019, he signed a one-year loan deal with Atlético Junior. He also bought a magnificent mansion in Missoni Bala, Miami Florida, which is worth around $ 500,000. His greatest wealth comes from his football career and he lives a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Miguel Borga?
With an athletic build, Miguel Borja stands at the perfect height of 6 feet and his weight is 74 kg. His hair color is black and his eye color is brown. Overall, he has a healthy body with attractive body dimensions. He does exercise regularly to keep himself fit and fit.