Pierce Brosnan is an American-Irish actor, film producer, activist, environmentalist and architect. Brosnan began his training in commercial illustration, then at the Drama Center in London for three years. After an acting career on stage, he became popular in the television series Remington Steele, which mixes genres of romantic comedy, drama and detective-detective. In 1994, Brosnan became the fifth actor to play secret agent James Bond in the Eon Productions film series, in four films from 1995 to 2002 (GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World Is Not Enough and Another Day). ).
Pierce Brendan Brosnan
Brosnan, James Bond
Actor, Producer, Environmentalist
Anniversary / Date of birth
Pierce Brosnan was born on May 16, 1953 in Drogheda, County Louth, Ireland.
He is currently 66 years old.
Malibu, California, United States
Sign of the sun
Pierce attended Elliot School in Putney, South West London. After leaving school, he went to School of Art of Saint Martin in London to study commercial illustration. At the age of 20, Brosnan joined The Oval House and continued his studies at The Drama Center in London.
- Father – Thomas Brosnan (carpenter), William Carmichael (stepfather)
- Mother – May (born Smith, born about, nurse)
- Siblings – This is a single child.
Girlfriend / spouse
Pierce Brosnan dated –
- Cassandra Harris (1977-1991) – Australian actress Cassandra Harris and Brosnan met her son-in-law David Harris in 1977. It was a crush on Pierce and they started dating together. On December 27, 1980, they tied their knots and their first son, Sean Brosnan, was born on September 13, 1983. He adopted the children Charlotte and Christopher from his previous marriage. While filming The Deceivers in India, Cassandra was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and she died on December 28, 1991 at the age of 43.
- Julianne Phillips (1993-1994) – From 1993 to 1994, actress Julianne Phillips was a member of Pierce. She is seven years younger than Brosnan.
- Kathryn Kinley (1994) – The actor has had a brief relationship with entertainment journalist Kathryn Kinley for a brief period in 1994.
- Keely Shaye Smith (1994 to date) – He met for the first time the American journalist Keely Shaye Smith in Mexico City in 1994. They had been dating for about seven years, then the couple had linked to the Abbey of Ballintubber in the County of Mayo, Ireland, 2001. The couple has two sons. Dylan Thomas Brosnan (born January 13, 1997) and Paris Beckett Brosnan (born February 27, 2001).
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85m
- In kilograms – 88 kg
- In pounds – 194 lbs
- Measurements – 42-34-15
- Chest – 42 inches
- Cut – 34 inches
- Arm / Biceps – 15 inches
He wears shoes of size 11 (US).
Pierce Brosnan is best known for his role as James Bond in four Eon Production films titled GoldenEye (1995), Tomorrow Never Dies (1997), The World Is Not Enough (1999) and Die Another Day (2002).
Pierce made his debut in the British gangster film The Long Good Friday in 1980 with Bob Hoskins and Helen Mirren. He played the role of 1st Irishman.
Pierce appeared for the first time in the Hammer House of Horror TV series in 1980 as the Last Victim. The show lasted only one season (13 episodes).
Pierce has produced print ads for Cuervo Gold Tequila (1986), Omega Watches (1995), Ericsson Mobile Phones (1997), Forest Stewardship Council (2000), Ford Thunderbird (2002), Aquascutum (2006-2007), and many of them. 39; others. . He directed television commercials for MasterCard with his ex-wife Cassandra (1985), Diet Coke (1988), Maidenform (1989), Ferrero Rocher (2001), Danone (2002), It's Wonderfulwine (2004), Sagres (2006), Vistula. clothing (2007), Galaxy Suits (2006-2010), L'Oreal (2008), Save the Whales Now (2006-2010), Kia Sorento automobiles (2015) and many others. Pierce Brosnan is the brand ambassador for the watchmaker Speake-Marin.
Collection of cars – BMW Hydrogen 7, BMW i8, Kia K900, Vanquish Aston Martin, Range Rover Vogue
Pierce Brosnan Favorite
- Favorite Bond Movies – From Russia with Love (1963), Just for Your Eyes (1981)
- Favorite show – Doctor Who (1963-1989)
- Favorite football team – Fulham Football Club
- Favorite comic actor – John Cleese
- Favorite hotel – The Hassler in Rome, The Ritz in Paris
- Favorite food – Irish Salmon, Vegetables, Lots of mashed potatoes
- Favorite gadgets – Pens
- Favorite music group – Who, Pink Floyd
Pierce Brosnan Net worth
Pierce Brosnan has an estimated net worth to $ 80 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Pierce Brosnan
- At the age of 11, he left his hometown and moved to England to live with his mother and new husband, William Carmichael.
- He started his career as assistant director at the York Theater Royal and Wait Until Dark was his first film.
- From an early age, he trained to eat fire and performed the waterfall in a circus.
- He has his own production company called Irish DreamTime and The Nephew (1998) is the first production.
- People Magazine has ranked among the 50 most beautiful people in the world in the past.
- In 2001, People Magazine elected him as the sexiest man in the world.
- He has been UNICEF Ireland Ambassador since 2001.
- In 2002, he appeared in his latest film Bond, Die Another Day. The film, which marked the 40th anniversary of the franchise, was also one of the most profitable Bond films to date.
- In the 2004 presidential election, he supported John Kerry.
- Brosnan is an active spokesperson and supporter of noble causes such as same-sex marriage, gay adoption, gun control and protection of the environment.
- He is a close friend of Meryl Streep and Liam Neeson.
- In 2004, the Sustainable Style Foundation named Brosnan "the best dressed environmentist".
- The actor loves to paint and raises funds for charity by selling his paintings.
- In May 2007, Brosnan and his wife Keely Smith donated $ 100,000 to replace a playground in Kauai, a Hawaiian island where the couple has a home.
- In 2010, he played the role of Adam Lang in The Ghost Writer, a political thriller directed by Roman Polanski. The film has won several film awards.
- In February 2013, he received sponsorship from Dublin University Players at Trinity College in Dublin.
- In February 2015, the $ 18-million Brosnan Manor in Malibu suddenly caught fire, causing $ 1 million in damages.
- In 2018, he resumed his role of Sam Carmichael in the very popular 2008 film, Mamma Mia!
- In 2019, he was chosen to play leading roles in movies like False Positive and The Misfits.
- Visit his official website @ piercebrosnan.com.