Pablo Schreiber is a Canadian-American actor known for his stage drama and Nick Sobotka on The Wire and for his role as George Pornstache Mendez in Orange is the New Black, for which he received a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Guest Actor in a dramatic series. He was nominated for a Tony Award for his performance in Awake and Sing! on Broadway. He also recounted the audio book version of American Psycho by Brett Easton Ellis and is one of the main characters of Den of Thieves. In April 2019, he was chosen as chief conductor in the next series of Halo live action scenes.
Pablo Tell Schreiber
Anniversary / Date of birth
Pablo Schreiber was born on April 26, 1978 in Ymir, British Columbia, Canada.
He is currently 41 years old.
Sign of the sun
He is of German, Swiss German, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Norwegian, Belgian, Scottish, Welsh and Irish descent.
Pablo attended Winlaw Elementary School. After high school, Schreiber is enrolled in the University of San Francisco, where he hoped to win a place in his basketball team. He then transferred to The University of Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and graduated in theater in 2000.
- Father – Tell Carroll Schreiber III (Former Actor / Director, Acting Professor, Wood Household Furniture Business Owner)
- Mother – Lorraine Reaveley (Psychotherapist, Distributor of Usana products)
- Brothers and sisters – Liev Schreiber (older half-brother and father) (actor), probably also has two older half-siblings.
Girlfriend / spouse
Pablo Schreiber from –
- Jessica Monty (2007-2013) – In 2007, Pablo married Jessica, a yoga teacher, cook and health advisor. Their marriage remained strong for the first five years, but it was widely assumed that Pablo's growing profile as an actor threatened the stability of his personal life. Jessica filed for divorce claiming irreconcilable differences just before Christmas 2013, which was finalized in 2015 largely in her favor. Pablo and Jessica share the joint custody of their two sons, Timoteo Schreiber and Dante Schreiber.
- In feet – 6 feet 4.75 inches
- In centimeters – 195 cm
- In meters – 1.95 meters
- In kilograms – 93 kg
- In pounds – 205 lbs
- Measurements – 45-15½-32
- Chest – 45 inches or 114 cm
- Arm / Biceps – 15½ inches or 39 cm
- Cut – 32 inches or 81 cm
He is wearing a shoe size 12 (US).
Play as George Mendez, aka Pornstache, a corrupt prison officer in Netflix's original series, Orange is the New Black (2013-2017).
In 2001, he made his film debut in the minor role of Todd's character in Bubble Boy.
Pablo Schreiber played for the first time in The Wire in 2003, in critically acclaimed HBO production, as a Polish-Polish docker named Nickolas / Nick Sobotka.
It was featured in the advertising of the Toyota Prius 4 broadcast at the Super Bowl (2016).
Pablo Schreiber Favorites
- Reality TV-show – Celebrity Rehab broadcast on VH1
- Favorite romantic song – 12 Play by R. Kelly
- Favorite celebrity favorite – Cate Blanchett
- Favorite comfort food – Ice cream
Net worth of Pablo Schreiber
Pablo Schreiber has an estimated net worth to $ 4 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Pablo Schreiber
- His father was very interested in literature and gave him the name of the famous Chilean poet Pablo Neruda.
- Pablo lost his virginity at the age of 12 years.
- During his teenage years, he was an amateur rapper and participated in several school events with other rappers friends.
- Since 2016, Pablo is based in California, but he considers himself a fierce New Yorker, having lived in Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York for 10 years.
- Carlo Gugino, one of the co-stars of the theater of Pablo, confided that he was preparing a good cup of tea.
- He prefers to wear jeans and a t-shirt to any other garment.
- Pablo is ranked 77th on the list of the sexiest men on television by BuddyTV in 2011.
- In 2011, Schreiber performed in the Off-Broadway Gruesome Playground Injuries at Second Stage Theater. He appeared in the seventh season of Weeds in the role of Demetri Ravitch, the drug supplier of Nancy Botwin.
- Pablo won the We Love to Hate You Award at the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards for his role in Orange Is the New Black.
- In 2019, he began to play the role of Master Chief in the next series of Halo live action scenes.