Keri Hilson is a well-known American singer and actress who made the leap of international fame with her debut album "In a Perfect World …", which culminated at number four of the Billboard 200. The single from the album, Knock You Down "," Turnin Me On "and" I Like "won both Grammy nominations. She has also appeared in films like Think Like a Man and Almost Christmas, thanks to her beauty.
Keri Lynn Hilson
Singer, composer, actress
Anniversary / Date of birth
Keri Hilson was born December 5, 1982 in Decatur, Georgia, United States.
She is currently 35 years old.
Sign of the sun
She has African and American ancestry.
Keri Hilson studied at Oxford College at Emory University in Atlanta to study theater. However, she did not finish her course because she had a record deal in her last year.
- Father – He served in the US Army.
- Mother – She runs a daycare.
- Brothers and sisters – Kaycee Hilson (sister), Kelsee Hilson (sister), Kelly Hilson (sister), Kye Hilson (sister), Kip Hilson (brother)
She has met former NFL player Ricardo Lockette since June 2017.
Previously, she was in contact with NBA star Serge Ibaka from 2012 to 2016. She has also met Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy and Trey Songz in the past.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In kilograms – 57 kg
- In pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-37
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 37 inches
- Bra size – 32D
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Start of the album
Keri Hilson released her first studio album, In a Perfect World … on March 24, 2009. The album was number four on Billboard 200, and number one in R & B / Hip-Hop albums. The album contains hit singles, "Knock You Down", "Turnin Me On" and "I Like". She has received two Grammy nominations for Best New Artist and Best Rap / Sung Collaboration for Knock You Down.
His second album No Boys Allowed was released on December 21, 2010 and made his debut at the number eleven of the American Billboard 200.
Beginning of the film
Hilson debuted as an actress in the romantic comedy film Think Like a Man.
Beginning of television
Keri Hilson appeared for the first time in the romantic TV series One Life to Live in 2007.
Keri Hilson Favorite
- Favorite Beauty Icon – Jennifer Lopez
- Favorite Designer – Dolce & Gabbana
- Favorite Hairdressing Icons – Whitney Houston, Donna Summer, Diana Ross
- Favorite Shoes – Sneakers
- Favorite Skin Care Products – Daily Pore Cleanser, St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, Olay Age Defying Everyday Regenerating Cream
Keri Hilson Net worth
Keri Hilson has a net worth of $ 25 million.
Social media Profiles
Keri Hilson Facts
1. Hilson began his musical career at the age of 14 by signing a contract with the D'Signe women's group.
2. She spent most of her teenage years as a songwriter and longtime singer with musicians such as Usher, Ludacris, Kelly Rowland, Toni Braxton and Ciara.
3. She worked with the composition and production team The Clutch, where she co-wrote songs for Mary J. Blige's "Take Me As I Am" and Britney Spears' "Gimme More".
4. She made her debut singing with Timbaland's single "The Way I Are".
5. She has a tattoo of Arabic dialect on her forearm that translates to "dream in color" in English.
6. She loves to shop and spends a lot of money on blinds, watches, candles, clothes and bags.
7. In 2008, Hilson appeared in the clips for the single Usher, Love in This Club and Miss-Yo's single, Miss Independent.
8. In 2010, she replaced Jennifer Hudson as the new face of the cosmetics and personal care products company, Avon
9. The same year, she won the NAACP Image Award for outstanding artist.
10. In 2011, she received the Get Schooled Award for her philanthropic work in the field.
11. In June 2011, she was appointed ambassador for MTV Staying Alive, a foundation that aims to raise awareness about HIV and AIDS prevention.
12. She has toured most of the United States, Europe and Australia.
13. She is working on her third album, L.I.A.R, which is scheduled to be released.
14. His music is usually R & B, hip hop and pop.