Christina Aguilera is an American singer-songwriter, record artist, producer, and actress. Made famous in the early 2000s, it has sold more than 50 million records worldwide, winning at least 5 Grammy Awards.
Check out this biography to get detailed information on her childhood, family, personal life, achievements, etc.
Christina Aguilera bio
|Famous name||Christina Aguilera|
|Birth Name||Christina María Aguilera|
|place of birth||New York City, United States|
|birth nation||United States of America|
|residence||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|marital status||Married but divorced|
|spouse||Jordan Bratman (M. 2005, Div.|
|Famous for||Singer, songwriter|
|father||Fausto Xavier Aguilera|
|Construction / Type||Slim|
|height||5 feet 2 inches|
|body measurement||36-32-39 inches|
|dress size||2 (US)|
|shoe size||5 (US)|
|Bra cup size||34DD|
|Assets (income and earnings)||160 million dollars|
|salary||$ 15 million (annually)|
|Source of wealth||Entertainment industry|
|Left||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
What is Christina Aguilera famous for?
An American singer, songwriter, actress and TV personality. Her awards include five Grammy Awards, a Latin Grammy Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. With an estimated turnover of 75 million records, it is one of the best-selling music artists in the world.
Where was Christina Aguilera born?
Christina Aguilera was born as Christina María Aguilera of New York City, New York, USA. Her parents are Shelly Fidler and Fausto Aguilera. Her siblings are Michael, Stephanie, Rachel and Casey. Her parents divorced when she was a child. She then lived with her mother and grandmother.
As a child, she attended the Rochester Area School District before attending Marshall Middle School. During her schooldays, she was often bullied for her early acting career with Disney at the Mickey Mouse Club. Eventually, her mother decided to teach her at home because of her bullying problem.
How Christina Aguilera becomes part of the entertainment industry?
- Since childhood Christina loves music. As a child and teenager, she often appeared in talent competitions. It was not until 1998 that her professional music career began when she recorded a cover of the Disney song “Reflection” from the cartoon Mulan.
- Soon after, she signed a contract with RCA Records. Christina Aguilera released in 1999 her first self-titled album with this record label. The album was a great success, reaching the RIAA 8x Platinum and selling more than 14,000,000 records worldwide.
- Her second album, Mi Reflejo, was released in 2000 at BGM U. Latin Records. This album was not as popular as their first album, but it still went to RIAA 6x Platinum and sold more than 3,000,000 albums worldwide.
- For her third album, she returned to collaborate with RCA Records to release the end of 2000 My Kind of Christmas. This album was even less successful than their second album, but was still awarded Platinum.
- Their next album, Stripped, was released in 2002. This album was almost as famous as its first and sold more than 10,000,000 copies worldwide.
- It was not until 2006 that she released her next album, Back to Basics. This album reached # 1 in the charts around the world.
- She released her next album, Bionic, in 2010. This album was in the top 10 charts around the world. So far, it has reached the status RIAA Gold. Her last album, Lotus, was released in 2012. So far, over 200,000 copies have been sold in the US.
- As a child, she was on the Disney show The Mickey Mouse Club. She was on this show for about two years. Many other future celebrities, like Justin Timberlake, also had their acting start on this show. After working on the show, she focused mainly on her musical career for several years. Only in the 2010s, she returned to the screen.
- In 2010 she had a small role in the movie Bring him to the Greeks and a much bigger role in the movie Burlesque. In 2011, she began working as a judge on the singing television program The Voice. She continued to work on this show until 2016. Later she played as a judge in this show in the comedy musical film Pitch Perfect 2.
- Some of her recent projects include both voice and live roles. Some of the films and television programs she starred in include the recording of a disco song entitled “Telepathy” starring Nile Rodgers for the soundtrack of Netflix’s original series The Get Down (2016) as voice actress for The Emoji Movie (2017). and starring in the romantic science fiction film Zoe (2018).
- In October 2019 Aguilera released the song “Haunted Heart” from the soundtrack of the computer-animated Addams Family movie.
Billboard Music Award
|2000||Female Artist of the Year||Winner|
|2000||Top Latin Pop Album||Winner|
|2015||Best Pop Duo/Group Performance||Winner|
|2007||Best Female Pop Vocal Performance||Winner|
|2004||Best Female Pop Vocal Performance||Winner|
|2002||Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals||Winner|
|2000||Best New Artist||Winner|
Who is Christina Aguilera’s husband?
Reflecting on her personal life, Christina married her boyfriend Jordan Bratman, who is a record producer in 2015. She married in a non-denominational ceremony that cost her $ 2 million. She was wearing a Christian Lacroix dress for her ceremony. In 2008 she gave birth to her son Max Liron Bratman and after five years of marriage, Aguilera and Bratman decided to split up. You have an official divorce in 2011.
Since 2010, she has become engaged to Matthew Rutler, her production assistant, and later engaged in 2014. There are recent rumors that the couple is slipping secretly, but the off-base reports of the non-existent separation have proven to be sheer fraud couple is still together. They both have nothing but crazy love for each other and are still strong.
What is the net value of Christina Aguilera?
Christina has been part of the entertainment industry since 1993 and earns a lot of money and fame through her career as a singer, songwriter, actress and TV personality. Based on online reports, their estimated net assets are currently estimated at $ 160 million. However, their annual salary should be around 15 million US dollars.
How tall is Christina Aguilera?
In observing her body physics Christina stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs about 50 pounds. She has a pair of blue eyes and blond hair color. She used 34DD bra size and 2 (US) dress sizes. Next, her body measures 36-32-39 inches.