Mark Vincent, better known as Vin Diesel, is an internationally acclaimed American actor and director with his roles as Dominic Toretto in The Fast and the Furious, Richard B. Riddick in The Chronicles of Riddick and Xander Cage. XXx Series. In addition to his acting career, he has starred in a handful of films, including The Iron Giant and Groot in the Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers movies. He has also produced films under the banner of One Race Films.
Vin Diesel Biography 2020
Mark Sinclair Vincent
Diesel, bouncer, dom
Actor, Producer, Director, Writer
Anniversary / Date of birth
Vin Diesel was born on July 18, 1967 in Alameda County, California, United States.
He is currently 52 years old.
Sign of the sun
He has English, German, Scottish and Irish ancestry
After high school, he attended Hunter College in New York, where he studied creative writing, which helped him write scripts.
- Father – unknown
- Mother – Delora Sherleen (Sinclair) Vincent (astrologer)
- Brothers and sisters – Paul (brother brother brother) (film editor), Samantha Vincent (younger sister), Tim Vincent (younger brother)
- Relatives – Irving H. Vincent (stepfather) (Acting Instructor and Theater Director)
Vin Diesel has been in contact with the Mexican model Paloma Jimenez since 2007. They have three children together, a girl named Hania Riley (born in April 2008), a son named Vincent Sinclair (born in 2010) and her daughter Pauline (March 2015) . Named in honor of his friend and co-star of the Fast & Furious franchise, Paul Walker, who died in November 2013.
Before that, he went out briefly in 2001 with Michelle Rodriguez, co-star of Fast and the Furious.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
- In feet – 6 feet
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In kilograms – 102 kg
- In pounds – 225 lbs
- Measurements – 46-18-35
- Chest – 46 inches
- Biceps – 18 inches
- Cut – 35 inches
He is wearing a shoe size 11 (US).
- Clean shaved head
- Muscular physics
- Deep, serious and powerful voice
Beginning of the film
Vin Diesel made his debut in the American drama film Awakenings in 1990. His role in the film was not credited.
He had his first work in the movie Strays in 1997, which was directed, produced and produced by Diesel himself. The film was an urban drama in which he played a gang leader whose love for a woman inspires him to try to change his habits.
As a vocal actor, his first vocal work was directed in 1999 in the movie The Iron Giant in which he expressed the main character.
Beginning of television
He did not participate in any television program.
His outstanding work in films includes roles such as Dominic Toretto in The Fast and the Furious, Richard B. Riddick in The Chronicles of Riddick and Xander Cage in the xXx series.
Vin Diesel has done approval work for several brands and products such as Timex, NOS Energy Drink, Nike, Got Milk, etc.
Vin Diesel’s Favorites
Here we are providing you the list of his favorite things.
Career / Fashion And Style
Diesel made his acting debut in the 1990 drama film, Awakenings. His second film ‘Strays’ was released in 1997. The film was entered into the 1997 Sundance Festival. Diesel played the lead role as “Dominic Toretto” in The Fast and the Furious (2001). The film also have other stars like Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, and Jordana Brewster.
At the age of 7, Diesel started his acting career. He featured in a handful of stage production such as ‘Dinosaur Door’ at the Theater for the New City.
Vin Diesel Net worth
Diesel is one of the richest and most successful actors in Hollywood with an incredible net worth of $ 200 million. He lives in Los Angeles and drives a Chevy Cobalt.
Social media Profiles
Its growing popularity has earned millions of followers on Facebook and Instagram. He has collected more than 96 million followers on Facebook while his Instagram account has more than 51 million followers.
Vin Diesel Facts
1. Diesel was raised by his mother and stepfather. He had never met his biological father.
2. He has an Italian mastiff named “Roman”.
3. He worked as a bouncer in the famous nightclubs of New York, Tunnel and Mars. At that time, he is nicknamed “Diesel”.
4. Diesel was rather interested in playing since childhood. At age seven, he appeared in his first production of Dinosaur Door children’s play at the Theater for the New City in Greenwich Village, New York. It was literally his debut in the entertainment world.
5. His penchant for theater and theater led him to take a creative writing class at his college, which gave him the inspiration to start writing scripts.
6. Diesel is known for his deeply recognizable voice; he said that his voice had fallen around the age of 15, giving him a mature voice over the phone
7. He was ranked 46th in Premiere Magazine’s 2003 Power 100 Annual List.
8. Vin was a big fan of the Dungeons & Dragons video game and admitted playing the game for more than 20 years. He wrote the preface to the commemorative book “30 years of adventure: a celebration of dungeons and dragons”.
9. He had previously worked as a telemarketer selling light bulbs.
10. He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7000 Hollywood Blvd. August 26, 2013.
11. He is the godfather of Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadow Rain Walker.
12. He does not usually talk about his private life.
13. Her daughter Hania studies Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo.
14. His most publicized film to date is “Furious 7” in 2015, which brought in $ 1.5 billion worldwide.
15. On September 9, 2002, Diesel was named hero in the life of a family.
16. He was offered $20 million for ‘Too Fast Too Furious’ which he refused for the movie “Redrikk”, earning only $50,000 for it.