Snoop Dogg is a well-known American rapper and singer, known for his first album, 'Doggystyle', which sold nearly a million copies in the first week of release. He has been in the pop scene since 1992, when he was discovered by famous rapper Dr. Dre. Dogg has since released more than a dozen studio albums and received 17 Grammy nominations without a win. As an actor, he has appeared in dozens of movies and television shows including The Wrecking Crew, Mac and Devin Go in High School, Snoop Dogg's Future World, Father Hood and Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party.
Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr.
Snoop Doggy Dogg, Snoopzilla, Snoop Lion, DJ Snoopadelic, Snoopzilla
Singer, Composer, Record Producer, Actor
Anniversary / Date of birth
Snoop Dogg was born on October 20, 1971 in Long Beach, California, United States.
He is currently 46 years old.
Sign of the sun
He has an African, American and European descent.
Snoop graduated from Long Beach Polytechnic High School in Long Beach, California in 1989.
- Father – Vernell Varnado (veteran of Vietnam, singer, postman)
- Mother – Beverly Broadus (nee Tate)
- Brothers and sisters – He has two brothers, a younger and an older one.
- Relatives – Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Sr (stepfather), Ray J (first cousin) (singer, rapper), Brandy Norwood (first cousin) (performer, actress), Sasha Banks (cousin) (professional wrestler)
Snoop married his long-time girlfriend, Shante Taylor, on June 12, 1997. The couple filed for divorce in May 2004, but finally went on marriage on January 12, 2008. They have three children: the Cordé sons ( born on August 21, 1994). and Cordell (born February 21, 1997) and daughter Cori (born June 22, 1999).
READ: Sia Furler Lifestyle, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Salary, House, Cars, Favorites, Affairs, Awards, Family, Facts & Biography
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.9 m
- In kilograms – 85 kg
- In pounds – 187 lbs
He is wearing a shoe size 12 (US).
Start of the album
Snoop Dogg released his first studio album Doggystyle on November 23, 1993 under the label Death Row Records. The album made its debut in the Billboard 200 and Billboard Top R & B / Hip-Hop charts, selling nearly a million copies in its first week. Overall, the album has been sold to more than 11 million copies. The album gave birth to hit singles "What's My Name?", "Gin and Juice" and "Doggy Dogg World" and received RIAA's platinum four times. In 2018, Dogg released sixteen studio albums, four collaborative albums, seventeen compilation albums, two extended plays, twenty mixtapes and 127 singles.
- Doggystyle (1993)
- Tha Doggfather (1996)
- Da Game must be sold, not to be told (1998)
- No Limit Top Dogg (1999)
- Tha Last Meal (2000)
- Paid Cost to be Da Boss (2002)
- R & G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece (2004)
- Tha Blue Carpet Treatment (2006)
- Ego Trippin '(2008)
- Malice n Wonderland (2009)
- Doggumentary (2011)
- Reborn (2013)
- Bush (2015)
- Coolaid (2016)
- Neva Left (2017)
- Bible of love (2018)
Hip-hop, R & B, funk, reggae
Atlantic, Death Row, Interscope Records, Doggystyle, No Limit, Priority, TVT, Capital, Star Trak, Geffen, Rostrum, Mad Decent, Vice, RCA, Stones Throw, I'm OTHER, Columbia Records
Beginning of the film
Snoop made his acting debut playing a minor role as Scavenger Smoker in the 1998 film, Half Baked. It was his appearance. The same year, he played his first role as Kool Kitty Kat in the movie Caught Up.
Beginning of television
In 1997, he appeared in a TV series called The Steve Harvey Show, as he himself in the episode entitled "I Do, I Donit."
Nicknamed television personality, he has appeared in several television series including Doggy Fizzle Televizzle (2001-2003), Snoop Dogg's Father Hood (2007-2009), WWE Raw (2009), Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party. (2016-present).
Over the years, Snoop has endorsed several brands and products, including Adidas Originals, Chrysler 300, Orbit Gum, PCS Metro, Samsung Galaxy 4G, the 'Serious Pimp' clothing line, the 'iFizzle' iPhone application, Pepsi Max, Vybe Mobile and many of its products. own commercial enterprises.
Snoop Dogg Favorites
- Favorite Food: Chicken Wings
- Favorite Band – Thrash Metal, Metallica
- Favorite TV Program – The Tudors (2007)
- Favorite Sports – Football, Basketball
- Favorite Basketball Teams – Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Lakers
- Favorite Football Teams – USC Football, Pittsburgh Steele
- Favorite color – Black
Snoop Dogg Net worth
Snoop Dogg is one of the richest and most successful rappers on the planet with an incredible net worth of $ 135 million. He owns many exotic cars including Rolls Royce, Pontiac and Cadillac. He has many luxury homes in possession, including his Claremont mansion in California.
Social media Profiles
He is very active on social media, where he has more than 27 million followers on Instagram and more than 17 million followers on Twitter.
Snoop Dogg Facts
1. His father, Vernell Varnado, left the family soon after his birth and was therefore named in honor of his father-in-law, Calvin Cordozar Broadus Sr.
2. He was arrested for possession of cocaine and was frequently incarcerated during his adolescence.
3. He developed an interest in singing and raping when he was young and had the habit of recording homemade tapes with his cousins. One of his recordings caught the attention of influential producer Dr. Dre, and soon after his musical journey took flight.
4. He took the stage name Snoop Doggy Dogg and worked on Dr. Dre's first solo album, The Chronic. Meanwhile, he released his debut album Doggystyle with huge success.
5. Snoop is good friends with Cameron Diaz and David Beckham.
6. In 2000, Snoop directed Doggystyle from Snoop Dogg, a pornographic film produced by Hustler, followed by Hustlaz: Diary of a Pimp in 2002 by Snoop Dogg /
7. Snoop launched his own production company, Snoopadelic Films, in 2005. He produced Boss'n Up, inspired by Snoop Dogg's R & G album, with Lil Jon and Trina.
8. In December 2013, Snoop participated in the annual Kennedy Center Honors concert, in honor of jazz pianist Herbie Hancock.
9. As a sports enthusiast, Snoop supports Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Lakers and USC Trojans, as well as the Pittsburgh Steelers.
10. Snoop is a licensed football coach and was the head coach of his son Cordell's youth football team and the John A. Rowland High School team.
11. In 1994, he won the MTV Video Music Awards in the category "Best Rap Video" for the song "Doggy Dogg World".
12. In April 2016, Snoop Dogg performed "Straight outta Compton" and "Fuck tha Police" at Coachella, at a meeting of N.W.A. Dr. Dre members, Ice Cube and MC Ren.
13. He was arrested several times mainly for possession of marijuana and sometimes because of bad behavior, vandalism.
14. In 2001, Snoop won two AVN awards (Best Video and Trailer) for the pornographic film – Doggystyle.
15. In March 2016, he was inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame.
16. On May 27, 2018, Snoop Dogg set the Guinness World Record for the largest Paradise Cocktail. Designed at the BottleRock Napa Valley Music Festival, the "Gin and Juice" drink measured more than 132 liters and "contained 180 bottles of gin, 154 bottles of apricot brandy and 38 jars of orange juice."
17. Snoop runs his own digital media company, Merry Jane, which focuses on marijuana news.