Biography of Juanita Bynum
Juanita Bynum is an American Pentecostal mailing list, preacher, prophecy writer, actress, and gospel singer. Born January 16, 1959 in Chicago, Illinois, USA by Thomas Bynum Sr. and Katherine Bynum. Born and raised in Chicago.
Juanita is also the CEO of Juanita Bynum Enterprises, a New York-based lifestyle and empowerment product.
Bynum attended the Saints Academy High School of the Church of God in Christ in Lexington, Kentucky. She has starred in many school productions, including My Fair Lady. Juanita was a member of the High School National Who’s Who program.
He attended services at the Church of the God of St. Luke. After graduating from high school, Juanita began preaching in nearby churches and in renovations.
In 1996, Bishop TD Jakes invited her to attend one of his individual conferences. However, Bynum rose from participant to speaker in two years. In 1997, “No More Sheets” was released, a series of videos and tapes about her changed religious lifestyle.
Later, in July 1999, Bynum re-announced “No More Sheets” to 52,000 TD Jakes attendees, woman, you’re relaxed! Conference in Atlanta.
He then appeared regularly on the Trinity Broadcasting Network. The conference was screened in many parts of the world
In 2000, he taught a class on character, submission, and time management at the New Greater Bethel Ministries in Jamaica. A class of about 70 women attended this class.
As she taught, the Women in Arms conference was in the early stages of planning. The Weapons of Power conference was held annually until 2006.
Bynum is a recording artist, Lecturer in International Empowerment, Writer, Conference Organizer and Entrepreneur. He currently serves as President of Juanita Bynum Ministries and CEO of Juanita Bynum Enterprises, based in New York.
After attending TDJakes conferences, he became a global voice in the ministry. Her ministerial work has evolved into music, literature, television and more.
Juanita Bynum Age
Bynum is 62 years old from 2021. She it was born on January 16, 1959, in Chicago, United States.
Juanita Bynum Spouse
He got married for the first time in the early 80’s. However, the relationship did not last as long as she filed for divorce. Bynum then remarried from 2002 to 2008. Similarly, this ended after her husband pleaded guilty to aggravated assault charges.
During an interview on an Atlanta-based morning radio show, Juanita told V-103 listeners, “I was there and I did everything. I did drugs, I was with men, I went with women. All these.”
Juanita Bynum Wedding
According to the Ebony magazine report on marriage, the “million dollar” wedding of Dr. Juanita Bynum, best-selling evangelist and author of Matters of the Heart.
He was attached to Bishop Thomas W. Weeks III, a wedding party of 80, all friends and family, 1,000 guests, a 12-piece orchestra and a 7.76 carat diamond ring.
The bride said the black tie wedding cost “more than a million”, including flowers flown from all over the world. “It took me 9 months to make my dress,” she says. All the crystals in the dress were sewn by hand.
The handset was 925 silver, hand-designed. This was my event once in a lifetime, and I did it this way because I intend to stay married. “
Juanita Bynum Net Worth
Bynum has an appreciation net value of $ 10 million from 2019.
Juanita Bynum Children
Information about her children will be updated soon.
Books by Juanita Bynum
- Prayer from the workbook of the third dimension
- 40 days to start without challenge for more cards
- No more cards: Starting from the beginning
- The threshing floor
- Matters of the heart: Stop trying to fix the old – let God give you something new
- Juanita Bynum 3 Books in one
- The local Bible by Juanita Bynum
- Issues of Heart Dedication for Women
- My Intellectual Heritage: Walking in Your Destiny
- Walking in Your Destiny: How to Receive Your Intellectual Heritage Now
- Study topics for heart issues: Escort study guide
- Do not get off the train: On the way to your divine destination
- No more leaves: Worshipful
- Morning glory: Worship
- The planted seed: The unchanging laws of sowing and reaping
- Experiencing his presence: Dedicated to the threshing floor
- My Intellectual Heritage Study Guide: Study Accompanying Guide
- Matters of the heart: Loving God the way he loves you
- The threshing floor
- A heart for Jesus
- My beloved spiritual heritage
- Matters of the heart: Stop trying to fix the old – let God give you something new from Juanita
- When you think you do not have prayer
Juanita Bynum quotes
- God does not give you all the details of your destiny! He only asks you to take the next step and trust him!
- When a bomb explodes, it explodes because of the inside and not the outside… Take care of yourself!
- Do not let the enemy steal another moment of your joy and peace! Take it back!
- The truth you know is what makes you free.
- Do not try to understand everything yourself. Rest in the Lord – He has you!
- What is man’s opinion of God’s decision for your life! If God said so, he will fix it!
- The teacher has not taught until the student has learned. Your legacy lives on.
- You learn from mentors or experience.
- Little people can do great things. There is always room to make a difference!
- God is always attracted to people who do not have enough.
- Delivery comes to you and your household! Believe it and receive it! There is nothing very difficult for God.
- He believes in truly transforming external conditions.
- Real life does not come from the outside but from the inside. You must first change the interior.
- You do not have to fight for what God has declared to be yours! He will fight for you!
- Crises provide incentives for innovation. It’s a call to change the way you live your life. The most important challenge will be to change yourself as well as rediscover yourself in the process! Move on! Make the change! Your future self will thank you!
- Comments are not a failure! Life has a way of correcting the course. Pay close attention to the signs and indicators God uses to ask you to change, change, or move on! His Spirit is your divine GPS! All the best for a year full of success!
Songs by Juanita Bynum
- I do not mind waiting
- you are great
- Behind the veil
- Like the Dew
- Jesus, what a miracle
- Shake us again
- Soul Soul
- Psalms 23
- Forever grateful
- Break Forth Praise
- A night with the king
- Above all
- I need you to survive
- Any crown
- I’ll wait
- In silence
- Holy Spirit Fill this room
- Show me your face
- Are you
- We are waiting
- I will move between you
- We love you
- It is a miracle in my soul
- God is here
- To be guarded by Jesus
- My soul seeks to please him
- Make me careful
- You will never be thirsty
- One step away