Ben Affleck is an American actor, director, producer and screenwriter. He has received two Oscars, three Golden Globes, two BAFTA Awards and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. He began his career in childhood and played in the PBS educational series The Journey of the Mimi in 1984, before a second release in 1988. Affleck gained greater recognition when he and his childhood friend Matt Damon won the Golden Globe and Academy Award for Best Original. Scenario for the writing of Good Will Hunting, in which they also played. Affleck is the co-founder of East Congo, a non-profit organization based on granting grants and advocacy. He is also a loyal member of the Democratic Party. Affleck and Damon are co-owners of the production company Pearl Street Films.
Benjamin Géza Affleck-Boldt
Actor, Director, Producer, Writer
Anniversary / Date of birth
Ben Affleck was born on August 15, 1972 in Berkeley, California, USA.
He is currently 46 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States.
Sign of the sun
He is of English, Irish, German, Scottish and Swedish descent.
Ben attended Cambridge Rindge and Latin School in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and graduated in 1990. Later, he was accepted into the University of Virginia, but because of a girlfriend, he took admission to the University of Vermont.
- Father – Timothy Byers Affleck (Actor)
- Mother – Christopher Anne "Chris" Affleck (née Boldt) (teacher)
- Brothers and sisters – Casey Affleck (younger brother) (Actor)
Girlfriend / spouse
Ben Affleck dated –
- Cheyenne Rothman (1990-1997) – From 1990 to 1997, Ben Affleck had romantic relationships with American director Cheyenne Rothman. They dated from ON and OFF for several years.
- Gwyneth Paltrow (1997-2000) – Actors Gwyneth Paltrow and Ben Affleck dated ON and OFF for three full years from November 1997 to October 2000.
- Jennifer Lopez (2002-2004) – In July 2002, Affleck began dating the famous singer Jennifer Lopez. The duo also started in October 2002. But this relationship also ended in January 2004.
- Jennifer Garner (2004-2015) – In September 2004, actors Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck began dating after playing together in the 2003 movie Daredevil. In April 2005, the couple became engaged and married June 29, 2005 at a discreet ceremony in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Canadian actor and singer Victor Garber was the only guest at their wedding ceremony. With Ben, Jennifer gave birth to three children – her daughters Violet Anne (born December 2005) and Seraphina Rose Elizabeth (born January 2009) and her son Samuel Garner (born February 2012). In June 2015, it was announced that they were divorcing. In April 2017, the couple filed for divorce which was finalized in October 2018.
- Lindsay Shookus (2015-2018, 2019) – In 2015, Ben began dating television producer Lindsay Shookus. He was still married to Garner when they started having an affair. They continued to patronize for many years. They finally called in August 2018. The lovebirds met and were again dated in 2019. But they separated for the second time in April 2019 and lasted about three months.
- Shauna Sexton (2018) – After splitting with Lindsay in August 2018, he was seen enjoying his time with Playboy model Shauna Sexton. Just days after their vacation in Montana in October 2018, information on their separation was reached.
- In feet – 6 feet 3½ inches
- In centimeters – 192 cm
- In meters – 1.92 m
- In kilograms – 98 kg
- In pounds – 216 lbs
- Measurements – 44-17-36
- Chest – 44 inches
- Biceps – 17 inches
- Cut – 36 inches
Playing Bruce Wayne / Batman in the 2016 superhero movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
He appeared in the movie The Dark End of the Street in 1981 in a minor role. Ben played the role of child on the street.
In 1984, Affleck directed 13 episodes of the educational TV show The Voyage of the Mimi for his role as C.T. Granville.
In July 2010, she ran in the 2011 True Religion Swimwear Fashion Show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, Raleigh, Miami Beach, Florida.
In 2001, he appeared in a radio ad for Samuel Adams. Ben has appeared in television commercials on Burger King (1989), Alpro "soy foods (2003), L'Oreal (2003), AX Click (2006) and others. He has also appeared in print ads for Morellato.
Ben Affleck Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Ben Affleck Net worth
Ben Affleck estimated the net worth of $ 130 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Ben Affleck
- He started acting as an actor from 7 years old
- Ben was named Géza in honor of a Hungarian friend who survived the Holocaust.
- Ben is also the co-founder of the Eastern Congo Initiative.
- He was raised mainly by his mother while his parents divorced at the age of 11.
- Affleck is a big fan of Robert Englund.
- He can converse in French and Spanish. He also knows Arabic.
- In 1998, Affleck won the role in an action movie titled Armageddon alongside Hollywood stars such as Bruce Willis and Liv Tyler.
- In 1999, he worked with Sandra Bullock in Forces of Nature, a romantic comedy.
- In 2000, Affleck played a small role in Shakespeare in Love with his occasional girlfriend, Gwyneth Paltrow.
- In 2001, Michael Bay, director of Armageddon, again chose Affleck for his feature film Pearl Harbor. The film was a huge commercial success but failed to get much credit from critics.
- In 2002, The Sum of All Fears saw Affleck play Jack Ryan. The film is a techno thriller that Harrison Ford and Alec Baldwin have featured in earlier versions.
- In 2006, Affleck starred in the HBO series Hollywoodland, a biopic about famous and critically acclaimed artist George Reeves. He received the Best Actor Award at the Venice Film Festival and was nominated for a Golden Globe.
- In 2010, Affleck's second production company, The Town, was launched. He co-wrote the screenplay for the film, based on the novel Price of Thieves. The film has received moderate criticism from critics.
- In 2012, he directed another film called Argo, starring George Clooney in the lead role. He has won the Golden Globe, the Directors Association Guild of America Award and the BAFTA Award for his achievement in the film.
- In 2013, he hosted the show Saturday Night Live comedy sketches.
- In 2014, Ben Affleck starred in the psychological thriller of David Fincher, Gone Girl. In the film, he portrays the character of a husband accused of murder.
- In 2016, he played the role of Batman in the superhero movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- In 2017, he returned to his Batman role in the Justice League.