Jennifer Esposito is an American actress, a baker, a health activist, a businesswoman and an author. She is known for her roles in feature films Crash, Summer of Sam, Do not Say a Word, Taxi and Welcome to Collinwood. Esposito has also appeared in several television series, including The Looney Tunes Show, Spin City, Related, Samantha Who, Blue Bloods and Mistresses. From 2016 to 2017, Esposito played special agent Alexandra Quinn on the CBS NCIS series.
Actress, author, baker, businesswoman, health advocate
Anniversary / Date of birth
Jennifer Esposito was born on April 11, 1973 in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
She is currently 46 years old.
New York City, New York, United States
Sign of the sun
She is of Italian origin (Neapolitan).
Jennifer studied at Moore Catholic High School in Staten Island, New York. She learned to play by signing up for Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute At New York.
- Father – Robert Esposito (music producer and computer consultant)
- Mother – Phyllis Esposito (interior designer, actress)
- Brothers and sisters – Suzanne Ruffo (older sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Jennifer Esposito is dated –
- Benjamin Bratt (1996-1997) – The actress attended actor Benjamin for 8 months.
- Nick Chinlund (1997) – The actress allegedly had a relationship with actor Zareh Nicholas Chinlund, aka Nick, in 1997. She met him on the sets of his first film, A Brother's Kiss, in which Nick played the main role.
- Cameron Mathison (1999-2000) – Jennifer met Cameron Mathison while working as a soap opera actor for All My Children. Their relationship ended after a year of dating.
- Jonny Lee Miller (2000) – Jennifer and Jonny met on the Dracula 2000 set and made connections as Jonny was still recovering from the intense media advertising generated by her divorce from Angelina Jolie after an 18-month marriage in 1999. However, the brief relationship does not work because of Jonny's preference to stay in London.
- Chris Schupp (2001) – In 2001, Jennifer started dating a New York-based man, Chris. Details of his professional and personal background are not available.
- Tony Daly (2004-2005) – For two years, Jennifer was often seen at most prestigious events on the red carpet, alongside the owner and restaurateur of the Los Angeles-based nightclub, Tony Daly. His birth name is Anthony Francis Daly III, who also has minor experience as an actor and stuntman.
- Bradley Cooper (2005-2007) – It is believed that the details of the two-year relationship between Bradley and Jennifer are shared in the memoir of the actress Jennifer's Way, published in 2014. Jennifer revealed in her book that she had accepted a date with the actor Cooper because she had found The true love in the city of Los Angeles was a perpetual struggle. Relationships with him fluctuated between good and bad times, but bad times caused him a lot of misery. Jennifer became engaged to Bradley Cooper in October 2006 and the couple married on December 30, 2006. After 4 months of marriage, the actress filed for divorce in May 2007, which was finalized in November 2007. Bradley Cooper also declined to comment on his brief. first marriage.
- Mark Philippoussis (2009-2010) – Jennifer is engaged to Mark Philippoussis, a retired Australian tennis player, in the summer of 2009. However, the couple would have found themselves in the stalemate in which they find themselves. would be found in deadlock. Their disagreements revealed several problems in their relationship that led them to a breakup in August 2010.
- Louis Dowler (2012-2016) – In May 2014, the actress had announced her involvement in the British model Burberry, Louis Dowler, after having attended for more than 2 years, who was also a co-investor in her company bakery. The couple was married in November 2014 and prepared the food for their wedding with their own bakery business. In March 2016, Jennifer filed for divorce alleging cruel and inhumane treatment. Before being associated with Jennifer, Louis Dowler was in the news for attending Kate Winslet.
- Jesper Vesterstroem (2017) – In 2017, Jennifer hinted that she could be dating a new man by frequently posting photos with Jesper Vesterstroem on her Instagram account. The actress was also accompanied by him at the opening night of the Metropolitan Opera 2017, where they were strung together on the red carpet. Jesper is a Danish athlete based in New York who works as an elite professional windsurf and as an editorial model.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 meters
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-34
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32C
Dark brown (natural)
She is wearing a shoe size 8 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
The main role of the special agent Alexandra "Alex" Quinn in the season 14 of NCIS and played the role of Andrea Belladonna in Samantha Who? (2007-2009).
Her first theatrical film was Lucy's role in A Brother's Kiss (1997).
Jennifer made her television debut playing Connie Soleito in the two-year-old soap opera The City (1995-1997).
Jennifer advertised for Bongo Fashion Clothing (1999), Swiffer Housewash (2004), Chevy Malibu Car (2007) and Badgley Mischka (2007). In 2015, she became an ambassador for the Eclair Naturals beauty brand.
Jennifer Esposito Favorites
- Favorite vegetable – Caulker
- Favorite kitchen appliance – Easy cooking oven
- Popular New York restaurants – The little beet table, Senza Gluten, ABC Kitchen
- Favorite drink Juice Press Juice
- Favorite meal – Lobster, Portobello celery oil in ABC Kitchen
- Favorite spa – Area in Tribeca, New York
- Favorite handbag brand – Chanel
- Favorite cosmetic brand – Éclair Naturals, Caudalie
- Favorite hair care brand – Alterna
Jennifer Esposito net worth
Jennifer Esposito has an estimated net worth to $ 4 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Jennifer Esposito
- Even though she comes from an Italian family, Jennifer claimed that no one in her family had the stereotypical Italian traits of talking loudly or consuming pasta on a daily basis.
- Jennifer had 2 dogs named Frankie Beans and Mr. Goose. Frankie Beans passed away in 2016.
- She's a passionate cook who can prepare her own meals anywhere, even when she travels.
- In 2013, Jennifer set up Jennifer's Way, the first refined, sugar-free, nut-free, non-dairy, soy-free refined bakery. New York Square closed after investors pulled out of Jennifer.