Ian Williams brief facts
|Celebrated name||Ian Williams|
|Nick name||N / A|
|Birth name||Ian Williams|
|Place of birth||Altamonte Springs, Florida|
|Horoscope||It will be updated soon …|
|Religion||It will be updated soon …|
|High school||Lyman High School|
|college||University of Notre Dame|
|Marital status||It will be updated soon …|
|Father||It will be updated soon …|
|Brothers||It will be updated soon …|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Body / Type||Athletic|
|Net worth||$ 27.5 million|
|Salary||$ 3 million (annually)|
|Richness' fountain||Sports industry|
|Golf course||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Ian Williams It is a former American football nose tackle from the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the 49ers as a free agent not recruited in 2011. He played college football at Notre Dame. Let's know more about your personal details, career, contracts, injuries and many more through this article.
How old is Ian Williams?
Remembering his first years of life, Ian Williams was born in Altamonte Springs, Florida, USA. UU., In the year of 1989. Currently, he is 30 years old. It is of American nationality and belongs to the African American ethnic group. His mother's name is Natalie Williams. Information about his father and siblings has not yet been disclosed.
Regarding his education, he attended Lyman High School, where he plays his junior soccer years. Later, he received a scholarship offer from Notre Dame, as well as most of the major programs in the south of the country. He joined the University of Notre Dame and continued to play.
When did Ian Williams start playing football?
- Moving towards his career as a player, Williams began playing since his school days. In his third year, Ian was responsible for 83 tackles, 23 tackles for loss (TFL), 12 troubles, 4 forced loose balls, 2 catches, 4 recoveries of loose balls and 4 broken passes.
- He continued his dominance from the defensive tackle position in 2006, recording more than 40 tackles, 18 TFLs and 12 catches. He was recognized as the 120th national preparation player on the ESPN 150 list and 30 on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel list of the 50 best prospects in Florida.
- He played in all 12 games in his first year, starting two. He totaled 45 tackles, 19 solo stops, 1.5 TFL in the year and was named a first-year All-American. His 45 tackles were the third most for any first-year defensive lineman in the history of Notre Dame. He ranked sixth in the team in tackles and was the only player ranked in the top 12 in tackles in the team that didn't start at least four games.
- He appeared in the 13 games for the Irish, making 7 starts. He had 40 total tackles including 2 TFLs, plus a pass break. He anchored the defense against Pittsburgh by accumulating 6 tackles and 2 TFL. He recorded 7 tackles against the Navy, 8 against Syracuse, and 3 tackles and a break from pass against the USC Trojans.
- He prospered in a return to his natural position in the nose tackle, anchoring the center of the Irish defensive front and recording 37 tackles, 2 catches and an interception in 7.5 games. He suffered a sprained MCL against the Navy on October 23, 2010. The injury did not require surgery, but forced Williams to miss the last four games of his senior season.
- Before the injury, he was one of only two players to appear in every game of his four-year career at Notre Dame. He returned to practice in early December healthy enough to play for Notre Dame at the Hyundai Sun Bowl against the Hurricanes at the University of Miami on December 31, 2010.
- He was signed by the San Francisco 49ers as a free agent not recruited after the 2011 NFL Draft on July 25, 2011. On March 11, 2013, he signed a two-year contract extension with the 49ers. In the same year of September, he fractured his left ankle in a game against the Seattle Seahawks and was subsequently placed on the list of injured reserves, effectively ending his season. After two years, he was appointed captain of the defensive team by head coach Jim Tomsula.
- He originally signed a $ 27.5 million five-year contract with the 49ers on March 9, 2016. However, on March 21, 2016, the deal was reduced to one year, $ 3 million after failing his physical ankle surgery. .
Is Ian Williams married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, Williams' current marital status is in mystery. He has not yet shared his relationship and issues with social networks. That means he likes to make his profile low as a common man. But according to the Instagram post, he has two children. Currently, we don't have much information about your personal life. In the event that we update it, we will let you know.
What is the net worth of Ian Williams?
As a footballer, Williams earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the sports industry. Based on online sources, its estimated net worth is $ 27.5 million and its annual salary is around $ 3 million.
How tall is Ian Williams?
Observing the statistics of his body, Williams measures a height of 6 feet 1 inch and weighs about 138 Kg. He has a pair of brown eyes and black hair. Your other body information has not yet been disclosed. In case of disclosure, we will let you know.