Renée Zellweger is an American actress and producer. She has received numerous awards, including an Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards. Zellweger began to play minor roles in several films before being caught for the main character of the movie Massacre Chainsaw: The Next Generation. Her career boomed when she moved to Los Angeles. Jerry Maguire made her first big breakthrough in the film, in which she embodied the love of Tom Cruise's character. The role-play earned him praise and praise internationally. Zellweger was one of Hollywood's best-paid actresses in 2007 and was named Woman of the Year by Hasty Pudding in 2009. Zellweger won the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for Playing a Loquacious Farmer in the drama of the Civil War, Cold Mountain.
Renee Kathleen Zellweger
Anniversary / Date of birth
Renee Zellweger was born on April 25, 1969 in Katy, Texas, United States.
She is currently 50 years old.
Sign of the sun
She is of Swiss origin on her father's side, while she is of Kven (Finnish), Norwegian, Swedish and Sami origin on her mother's side.
Renee attended Katy High School in Katy, Texas. After high school, she enrolled in University of Texas at Austin, where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in English in 1991.
- Father – Emil Erich Zellweger (mechanical and electrical engineer and had worked in an oil refining company)
- Mother – Kjellfrid Irene (nee Andreassen) (nurse)
- Brothers and sisters – Adrien Zellweger (brother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Renee Zellweger dated –
- Jack White (2003-2004) – From 2003 to December 2004, Renee went to musician Jack for a year and a half. They are always good friends.
- Damien Rice (2004) – In 2004, she had a romantic relationship with Irish singer Damien Rice.
- Kenny Chesney (2005) – Renée started dating country musician Kenny Chesney in January 2005 when she met him at a telethon for tsunami victims in Asia. Kenny, who had long cracked for his marriage, married Renee on May 9, 2005. But the marriage ended four months later, in September 2005, when Zellweger filed for divorce.
- John Krasinski (2007) – Renee and John worked on the 2008 movie Leatherheads and RUMORed will be released together in 2007 for a few months. They were seen together on different occasions.
- Paul Mccartney (2007) – She met British musician Paul McCartney at the Tom Petty concert in New York in August 2007 and had a meeting with him. He is 27 years older than her.
- André Balazs (2007) – Renée had an appointment with Hungarian hotelier Andre Balazs at the end of 2007 in New York. Romance did not go far.
- Bradley Cooper (2009-2011) – From July 2009 to March 2011, Renee met with actor Bradley Cooper. They had various magazine covers together in 2009 in the Star and US magazines.
- Doyle Bramhall II (2012-present) – Since 2012, she meets the musician Doyle Bramhall II.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In kilograms – 53 kg
- In pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
His performances in Jerry Maguire (1996), Bridget Jones' Diary (2001), Chicago (2002) and Miss Potter (2006).
She made her film debut with the 1992 television movie A Taste for Killing, in which she played Mary Lou.
She does not appear on any TV show.
She appeared in the Coors Light Beer pub, advertising on beef and many others.
Renee Zellweger Favorites
- Favorite actor – Jack Nicholson
- Favorite actress – Meryl Streep
- Favorite perfume – Karl Lagerfeld's KL
- Favorite designer – Carolina Adriana Herrera
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite movies – Love & Sex (2000), Turn the River (2007)
Renee Zellweger net worth
Renee Zellweger has a net worth estimated at $ 60 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
She's not on social media.
Some lesser known facts about Renee Zellweger
- She was active in the sport as a child and played football, baseball, football, basketball and many others.
- She was also a cheerleader in high school. On top of that, she was also a gymnast and member of the drama and speech club.
- Renee has a collie-golden retriever mix pet dog, named Dylan.
- In 2004, Zellweger won the Oscar, the Golden Globe, the BAFTA Award and the SAG Award for Best Actress in Cold Mountain.
- In 2005, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Zellweger participated in the 2005 HIV prevention campaign of the Federal Ministry of Health.
- In 2007, she received the Women in Film Crystal Award.
- To raise public awareness and funds for the Breast Health Institute, she joined Tommy Hilfiger in April 2011.
- His wedding ceremony lasted only 15 minutes.
- She is friends with Reese Witherspoon.
- In 2019, Zellweger performed the role of Anne Montgomery in Mike Kelley's Netflix thriller series, What / If. She will then play Judy Garland in Judy's biopic, directed by Rupert Goold.