Kenny Chesney is a singer, songwriter and producer of American country music. He has recorded 20 albums, of which 20 have been certified Gold or more by the RIAA. He has also produced more than 40 singles among the top 10 of the US Billboard Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay charts, of which 30 have reached the number one. Many of them have also appeared in the Top 40 of the American Billboard Hot 100, making it one of the most successful country crossover artists. He has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide.
Kenneth Arnold Chesney
Kenny, Hillbilly Rockstar, Bubba, Uncle Kenny
Singer, songwriter, record producer
Capricorn Records, Columbia Records, BNA Records, Warner Nashville Records
Anniversary / Date of birth
Kenny Chesney was born March 26, 1968 in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA.
He is currently 51 years old.
Nashville, Tennessee and St. John, US Virgin Islands, USA
Sign of the sun
He has English and Scottish-Irish ancestry.
Kenny Chesney is a graduate of Gibbs High School in 1986. Chesney studied advertising at State University of East Tennessee at Johnson City, where he was a member of the ETSU Bluegrass program and the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity and graduated in 1990.
- Father – David Chesney (former elementary school teacher)
- Mother – Karen Chandler (hairdresser)
- Brothers and sisters – Jennifer Chandler (younger sister)
Girlfriend / spouse
Kenny Chesney dated –
- Renee Zellweger (2005) – In January 2005, Kenny began dating actress Renee Zellweger. In the space of four months, the couple was married to St. John's Islands (which are part of the Virgin Islands) on May 9, 2005. However, their marriage was short-lived, which resulted in Announcement of a cancellation on September 15, 2005, alleging fraud. the reason for the separation. At the end of December 2005, the cancellation was finalized.
- Amy Colley (2008-2010) – After meeting mutual friends in the middle of 2008, Kenny began dating with Miss Tennessee and nurse Amy Colley. During the two years of their relationship, the couple experienced many ups and downs despite Kenny's busy schedule and the misleading rumor with Jenn Brown.
- Jenn Brown (2010) – While Kenny was still dating Amy, he was photographed on a beach in Cancun, Mexico, sharing an intimate moment with ESPN sports reporter Jenn Brown. The scandal eventually led to the end of his relationship with his girlfriend Amy Colley.
- Mary Nolan (2012-present) – At the 2016 CMA Awards, Kenny was seen with a beautiful woman, Mary Nolan. The couple has had a secret relationship since 2012 and had already been seen together behind the scenes of the American Country Countdown Awards in 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 meters
- In kilograms – 65 kg
- In pounds – 143 lbs
Its body specifications are currently unavailable.
He is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
Regarded as one of the most successful cross-country artists, with forty singles, he is in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot Country Song and Country Airplay charts, including 29 at the forefront.
On April 19, 1994, his first album, In My Wildest Dreams, was released on Capricorn Records. The album contains 10 original tracks.
He has not appeared in any movie yet.
On June 12, 2000, he made his first appearance in a television show as a musical guest in the comedy television show The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
He has done promotional work for the following brands: SiriusXM, Engel Coolers, Blue Chair, Bay Rum, Music and Memory and Corona Light.
Kenny Chesney Favorite
- Favorite musicians – Conway Twitty, Keith Whitley, Ricky Skaggs, George Jones, Lynyrd Skynyrd, James Taylor
- Favourite book – The Firm by John Grisham
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite vacation destination – Caribbean
- Favorite food – Melted cheese sandwich
- Favorite football teams – Boston Red Sox, Tennessee Titans
Kenny Chesney net worth
Kenny Chesney has an estimated net worth to $ 225 million dollars in 2019. He owns several luxury estates across the country, including a $ 9.2 million, 1,000-square-foot mansion in Franklin, a lavish $ 7.9 million estate on the island of St. John, Virgin Islands, and a $ 5.2 million beach house in Malibu.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Kenny Chesney
- Growing up, he wanted to be a professional football player, but his small size hurt him.
- In high school, he played a lot of baseball and football.
- Early in his musical career, he has performed at several local clubs in Nashville.
- Kenny owns an alcohol company producing rum labeled Blue Chair Bay.
- He learned to play the guitar alone thanks to the guitar that he received as a Christmas present. He called it the Terminor.
- He has a dog named, Puncho.
- In 2003, Chesney recorded All I Want for Christmas to be a real tan. The title song of the album culminated in 30th place in the national charts according to the broadcast of the holidays.
- In November 2007, Chesney was named Artist of the Year by the CMA for the third time in four years.
- Chesney won the Billboard Touring Award for the best tour package five years in a row between 2005 and 2009 and again in 2011.
- In May 2009, Chesney released his second compilation album, Greatest Hits II.
- In 2010, Kenny co-directed and produced Boys of Fall for ESPN.
- In July 2010, Chesney released The Boys of Fall as the first single from his album Hemingway's Whiskey, released in September 2010.
- In June 2012, Chesney released his fourteenth studio album, Welcome to the Fishbowl.
- In June 2014, Chesney released the new American Kids song on the radio. This song served as the first excerpt from his sixteenth studio album The Big Revival, which was released on September 23, 2014.
- In 2017, Chesney assisted the victims of Hurricane Irma in the United States and the British Virgin Islands, one of which was transferred free of charge to the United States.
- In January 2018, it was announced that Chesney had terminated his contract with Sony Music Nashville and had signed with Warner Bros. Nashville records.
- On June 27, 2018, Chesney released his first album with Warner, titled Songs for the Saints to critical praise.
- Visit his official website @ kennychesney.com.