Mustafa Jafari is an Afghan refugee living in Stockholm, Sweden. Jafari is the victim of violence by an American rapper, Rakim Athelaston Mayers, aka A $ AP Rocky, on June 30, 2019, in Stockholm Street.
Wiki / Biography
Mustafa Jafari was born in 2000 (age: 19, as in 2019) in Afghanistan. In 2014, his family moved to Sweden. He follows Islam.
Information about his parents and siblings is not known.
- He was at the center of the media after being assaulted by A $ AP Rockey and his bodyguards on June 30, 2019. However, A $ AP Rockey claimed that he had attacked Mustafa because he (Mustafa) had begun to fight. The President of the United States, Donald Trump, had to intervene in this case. He called Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven and demanded to let the American rapper free.
- Mustafa has also been sentenced in other criminal cases. At the age of 16, he was accused of attacking and threatening people.
- The Swedish police also arrested him for using illegal drugs.
- According to Mustafa Jafri, he was strangled and hit by a broken bottle. He also showed his cuts and scars to the police.
- $ AP Rockey is in a prison in Sweden. If Mustafa was successful, Rockey would be jailed for more than two years. In addition, Sweden does not have a bail system either.
- After the intervention of President Donald Trump in the affair, A $ AP Rockey's mother, Renee Black, thanked him particularly.
- Celebrity media personality, Kim Kardashian and rapper, Kanye has asked President Donald Trump to release Rockey.
- Mustafa Jafari has a tattoo on his neck.