An American record executive, talent manager, is appointed as well as an entrepreneur who is best known for being the manager of Destiny ' s Child. Mathew Knowles. He also drove his daughters Beyonce and Solange Knowles. In addition, she is the ex-husband of Tina Knowles and father-in-law of Jay-Z. Currently, he is fighting breast cancer.
Matthew's early life
In 1952, Mathew opened his eyes for the first time. He grew up in Gadsden, Alabama, United States. He is the son of Lou Helen Knowles and Matthew Q. Knowles. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is mixed. He attended Fisk University in Nashville, Tennessee, where he earned a bachelor's degree in economics and a bachelor's degree in business administration. His religion is Christian. As of 2019, he celebrated his 66th birthday with his friends and family.
Sof Mathew body measurement
At the age of 66, Mathew still looks very handsome with a great attitude and a lovely smile on his face that attracts many people to him. It has a tall height of 6 feet 4 inches with the perfect body weight. But its exact weight and other body measurements have not been disclosed by any source, but it will be added soon once we get details about it.
- By selling office equipment and doctors, Mathew began his business career.
- After moving to Houston in 1976, he worked for Xerox Corporation for 10 years, mainly in the medical systems sales division.
- He worked selling a CT / MRI imaging diagnostic equipment to hospitals and health facilities.
- Then he worked in neurosurgical sales.
- Later, in 1992, he left this career to devote himself to his music company, Music World Entertainment, which he founded that year.
- He then set many recording tracks on Music World Entertainment, including Music World Gospel, Music World Kids and Music World Country / Compadre.
- In addition, it also established joint ventures with Sony Music, Interscope / Geffen / A & M, Fontana / Universal, Integrity Africa, Fontana International and Sony Brazil.
- Then he founded Spirit Rising Music in 2002, which became Music World Gospel.
- Music World Gospel artist includes Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Brian Courtney Wilson, Micah Stampley, Juanita Bynum, Le ' Andria Johnson, Amber Bullock, Andrea Helms, Trinitee 5: 7 and Elder Goldwire.
- He acquired the country music catalog Compadre in 2016 that includes Johnny Cash, Billy Joe Shaver, James McMurty, Trent Willmon and Kate Campbell.
- Later, he released the family-oriented musical imprint, Music World Kids.
- The label has launched youth projects that include Baby Jamz, Krazy Kuzins, Kid's Rap Radio and Music World Kids CD 5-pack.
- This also released music from the popular Nickelodeon cartoon series, Wow! Woohoo! Wubbzy!
- In addition, he became the manager of the vocal group Destiny ' s Child, working as producer or executive producer on many of the group's projects.
- Destiny ' s Child became a best selling group, winning several awards, including the Grammy Award, the American Music Award, BET Awards and many others.
- He is also one of the executive producers of the 2009 Obsessed movie.
- He is also the executive producer and appears in two reality series: Chancers of the United Kingdom and Breaking From Above of MTV International.
- He released his first book, "The DNA of the winners: 10 traits of highly successful professionals" in October 2015.
- Billboard announced that Mathew Knowles joined the advisory council of Tunedly, an online recording studio for composers in March 2018.
- Mathew announced in October 2019 that he suffers from male breast cancer.
Marital status of Mateo
- Mateo is a married person. He was married to his wife, Tina Knowles, in 1980. Later, Tina filed for divorce in 2009, left the matter in 2010 and then filed again in August 2011, declaring "discord or conflict of personalities" that prevented them " reasonable expectations. " of reconciliation "as the reason. The divorce ended in November 2011. He fathered a son with actress Alexsandra Wright, as a paternity test established in 2009.
- After that, he married Gena Avery. He also had a son with TaQoya Branscomb, as a paternity test also established in 2010.
- In general, he is the father of four children named Beyonce, Solange, Nixon and Koi.
Mateo's net worth
It is estimated that the net worth of this manager, entrepreneur, music executive and record producer will have $ 50 million as of 2019. But he hasn't mentioned anything about his salary, but it will be added soon when our team is investigating him. In general, you are satisfied with your earnings without a doubt.