Maggie Q is an American actress, model and animal rights activist. She is known for starring in the series of Nikita CW action thrillers. She also played as a former FBI agent and the Hannah Wells Barracks in the political drama series Désigné Survivor. Q had lead roles in the action movies Mission: Impossible III, Live Free or Die Hard and Priest. She described Tori Wu in the Divergent Dystopian sci-fi action film and resumed her role in the Insurgent and Allegiant suites.
Margaret Denise Quigley
Anniversary / Date of birth
Maggie Q was born on May 22, 1979 in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States.
She is currently 40 years old.
Sign of the sun
His father is of Polish and Irish descent, while his mother is of Vietnamese descent.
Q attended Mililani Waena Elementary School and Wheeler Middle School. She then attended Mililani High Schoolwhere she was on the cross-country, athletics and swimming teams. She won the title of Best Senior Body and graduated in 1997. She won a track and field scholarship at a private university and was planning to study veterinary science. Q's family was not able to help him financially; she left Hawaii during the summer in hopes of earning enough money to begin her studies in the fall.
- Father – veteran of the US Army
- Mother – real estate investor
- Brothers and sisters – She has four older siblings, including two older sisters and two older half-siblings from her mother's first marriage.
Boyfriend / spouse
Maggie Q dated –
- Daniel Henney (2005) – Maggie had a very short romantic relationship with actor and model Daniel Henney in 2005. They would have met at a party in Hong Kong.
- Justin Long (2007) – Actors Justin Long and Maggie Q began dating after working together in the 2007 film, Free Free or Die Hard. They were even seen going out to attend a party at Playboy Manor.
- Brett Ratner (2008-2010) – Maggie came out with director Brett Ratner, with whom she had already worked in Rush Hour 2 in 2001, for a few years. They ended their relationship in 2010.
- David Leitch (2010) – In 2010, it was reported that Maggie Q saw Hollywood stuntman David Leitch, whom she had first met on the set of the film Balls of Fury (2007).
- Thomas Care (2011-2012) – In 2011, Maggie made a splash while leaving with Thomas Care, a member of Nikita's team in the TV series. The scandalous side of this relationship was that Care was a married man at the time of the relationship. They were seen together during informal outings and during events on the red carpet.
- Dylan McDermott (2014-2019) – Maggie was first noticed with her co-starred Stalker in September 2014 while on a shopping trip in Brentwood. They publicly announced their relationship by getting engaged and walking on the red carpet together at the Golden Globe Awards in January 2015. They broke up in 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 meters
- In kilograms – 51 kg
- In pounds – 112½ pounds
- Measurements – 31-22-32
- Chest – 31 inches
- Cut – 22 inches
- hip – 32 inches
- Bra size – 30A
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Performed in Mission: Impossible III (2006), Rush Hour 2 (2001), the Divergent sci-fi action movie series, and the Nikita television series from 2010 to 2013.
She made her film debut in the Cantonese horror comedy Gui Ming Mo in 2000 for her role as Anna.
She made her first television appearance on the Cantonese drama House of the Dragon in 1998 as Devine in several episodes..
Maggie Q received brand endorsements for beauty and make-up brand Lux, Japanese cosmetics and personal care giant Shiseido, Just Diamond Jewelery, Lancel, Max Factor, Nivea, Olay Oil, Shiseido, Suzuki and the Bank Far East, etc.
Awards and nominations
Maggie Q Favorites
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite city – New York City
- Favorite food Article – kale
- Favorite meal – salads
Maggie Q Net worth
Maggie Q has a net worth estimated at $ 9 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Maggie Q
- Maggie Q was named best team in the final year of her high school, where she also excelled in swimming, field and track.
- At the age of 17, Maggie moved to Japan to begin her modeling career after a suggestion from her friend.
- Maggie has a phoenix-shaped tattoo on her left hip, made by a Vancouver artist and drawn by an artist from Asia to symbolize her journey.
- She is an animal lover and has always adopted rescued dogs as pets. At one point she had eight dogs saved at her house.
- Maggie collaborates with PETA, an animal rights organization, and has led several campaigns for the group in Asia.
- In 2006, she played her drill role as Zhen in Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible III. She played the secondary antagonist of the fourth installment of the Die Hard Live Free movie series or Die Hard (2007).
- In 2008, she was selected as a person of the year by the Asia-Pacific division of PETA and was also selected to be on the list of best-dressed celebrities.
- In August 2011, she had a temporary hearing loss by cascading.
- Hannah Wells, her character in ABC's Survivor, is an intelligent and intuitive agent of the FBI. The show began its second season on September 27, 2017.