Léa Seydoux is a French actress and model. She began her acting career in French cinema by appearing in such films as The Last Mistress and On War. She first attracted attention after receiving her first Caesar nomination, for her performance in The Beautiful Person and for the Chopard Trophy, a prize awarded to promising actors at the Cannes Film Festival. She has appeared in major Hollywood films including Inglourious Basterds, Robin Hood, Midnight in Paris and Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. In French cinema, she was nominated a second time for the César award for best actress for her role in Belle Épine and for the role of the César Award for best actress for her role as a woman in the expectation of Mary Antoinette in the movie Farewell, My Queen.
Léa Hélène Seydoux-Fornier of Clausonne
Anniversary / Date of birth
Lea Seydoux was born on July 1, 1985 in Paris, France.
She is currently 34 years old.
Sign of the sun
She has an Alsatian German and French ancestry.
For six years, Seydoux went to summer camp in the United States, at the request of her father, who wanted her to learn to speak English.
- Father – Henri Seydoux (Businessman) (CEO of the French wireless communication company Parrot)
- Mother – Valérie Schlumberger (former actress and now philanthropist)
- Brothers and sisters – Camille Seydoux (Elder Sister) (Stylist)
Boyfriend / spouse
Lea Seydoux had an appointment –
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2012) – In 2012, she had an affair with American actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
- André Meyer (2015-Present) – She has a long-term relationship with a personality named André Meyer. Seydoux and his boyfriend André Meyer have a son, Georges, born on January 18, 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 meters
- In kilograms – 54 kg
- In pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 23 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 7.5 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Appearing in films like Inglourious Basterds (2009), The Beautiful Person (2008) and Blue Is the Warmest Color (2013).
She appeared in the movie My Girlfriends in 2006 for her role as Aurora. It was directed by Sylvie Ayme.
Seydoux did not appear in any television show.
Awards and nominations
|2009||Cesar Award||Most promising actress||The beautiful person||Appointed|
|Stars of French cinema||Female revelation||Appointed|
|International Francophone Film Festival of Namur||Best actress||Won|
|Lighting Awards||Most promising actress||Appointed|
|Chopard Trophy||Female revelation of the year||Won|
|Broadcast Film Critics Association Award||Best casting||Basterds without glory||Won|
|Screen Actors Guild Award||Outstanding performance of a cast in a movie||Won|
|San Diego Film Critics Society Award||Best casting||Won|
|2010||Cesar Award||Most promising actress||Beautiful thorn||Appointed|
|2011||San Diego Film Critics Society Award||Best performance of a set||Midnight in Paris||Appointed|
|Romy Schneider Award||Romy Schneider Award||My wife's novel||Appointed|
|2013||Lighting Awards||Best actress||Grand Central||Won|
|Cesar Award||Best actress||Farewell, my queen||Appointed|
|Winners of the Cabourg Film Festival||Best actress||Won|
|Chicago Film Critics Association Award||The best actress in a supporting role||Blue is the hottest color||Appointed|
|Glamor Awards||Next breakthrough||Appointed|
|Hamptons International Film Festival Award||Breakthrough performer||Won|
|Prize of the International Cinephile Society||The best actress in a supporting role||Won|
|Lighting Awards||Best actress||Won|
|National Society of Film Critics Award||The best actress in a supporting role||Appointed|
|Society Film Critic Award Online||The best actress in a supporting role||Appointed|
|Cannes Film Festival Award||Palme d'Or||Won|
|Romy Schneider Award||Romy Schneider Award||Appointed|
|Portuguese Circle Award for Online Movie Reviews||The best actress in a supporting role||Won|
|San Francisco Film Critics Circle Award||The best actress in a supporting role||Appointed|
|St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award||The best actress in a supporting role||Appointed|
|Village Poll Film Poll Award||The best actress in a supporting role||Appointed|
|2014||BAFTA Award||Price of the rising star||Appointed|
|Cesar Award||Best actress||Appointed|
|Satellite Award||Best Actress in a Supporting Role – Movie||Appointed|
|Critics' Choice Movie Award||Best together||The Grand Budapest Hotel||Appointed|
|Detroit Film Critics Society Award||Best together||Won|
|Florida Film Critics Circle Award||Best casting||Won|
|San Diego Film Critics Society Award||Best performance of a set||Appointed|
|Screen Actors Guild Award||Outstanding performance of a cast in a movie||Appointed|
|Award from the Washington Film Critics Association D.C.||Best together||Appointed|
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Action||Spectrum||Appointed|
|2017||Riviera International Film Festival||Best actress||It's only the end of the world||Appointed|
Lea Seydoux Favorites
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite lip balm – Elizabeth Arden Cream Eight Hours
- Favorite lipstick – Yves Saint Laurent Pur Couture Lipstick
- Favorite perfume – Prada Candy Perfume
- Favorite Director – Woody Allen
Lea Seydoux a net worth
Lea Seydoux has a net worth estimated at $ 5 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Lea Seydoux
- She began her acting career in 2006.
- She spent her childhood very much alone when her parents divorced at the age of three and her mother lived mainly in Africa and her father was on a business trip. As a result, she felt like an orphan.
- Her father wanted her to learn English, so she was sent to a summer camp in the United States. She attended the camp for six consecutive years.
- His family is widely known in France.
- In 2013, she appeared in Best Dressed List of Vogue magazine (UK).
- In 2013, Seydoux was named Best Actress at the 38th César Awards for her role as Sidonie Laborde in Farewell, My Queen by Benoît Jacquot.
- In 2014, Seydoux won the best actress award at the 19th Enlightenment for her role in Blue Is the Warmest Color and Grand Central. She was also nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award and the César Award for Best Actress the same year.
- In March 2014, she made the cover of the 20th Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair.
- In 2015, she played the role of Bond Girl in the James Bond Specter and received praise for her role.
- In 2016, Seydoux was honored with the Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters.
- In 2016, Seydoux starred in Xavier Dolan's The Only Thing of the World, inspired by Jean-Luc Lagarce's Just the End of the World.
- In August 2016, she became the face of a new Louis Vuitton fragrance.
- In 2018, Seydoux co-starred with Ewan McGregor in Zoe, a sci-fi science fiction drama by Drake Doremus. She also appeared in Thomas Vinterberg's Kursk, a dramatic film about the 2000 submarine disaster at Kursk.