Jennifer Connelly is an American actress who began her career as a child model. She appeared in magazine, newspaper, and television ads before making her debut in the crime movie Once Upon a Time in America. Connelly was named Amnesty International's ambassador for human rights education in 2005. She has been the face of Balenciaga's fashion commercials, as well as Revlon's cosmetics. In 2012, she was named the world's leading face of Shiseido. Magazines including Time, Vanity Fair and Esquire, as well as the Los Angeles Times newspaper, have put her on the list of the most beautiful women in the world.
Jennifer Lynn Connelly
Anniversary / Date of birth
Jennifer Connelly was born on December 12, 1970 in Cairo, New York, United States.
She is currently 48 years old.
Sign of the sun
She attended a private school based on the arts, Saint Anne At New York. Later, from 1988 to 1989, she attended Yale University in Connecticut to study English. After two years, she moved to Stanford University in Stanford, California, to study drama in 1990. She left college that year to focus more on her film career.
- Father – Gerard Connelly (clothing manufacturer)
- Mother – Ilene (Antiquarian)
- Brothers and sisters – No
Boyfriend / spouse
Jennifer Connelly dated –
- Dweezil Zappa (1990) – Jennifer is an elderly rock guitarist, Dweezil Zappa, briefly in 1990. They began dating in July 1990 and later separated later that year.
- Billy Campbell (1990-1995) – Rocketeer co-stars Billy Campbell and Jennifer Connelly date from 1990 to 1995, ON and OFF. They were also engaged during this period but did not get married. She had paid more attention to marriage after seeing the divorce of her own parents.
- Billy Crudup (1996) – In 1996, Billy Crudup and Jennifer Connelly, two co-stars of Inventing the Abbotts, date from 1996. They had a very strong sexual relationship in the film.
- David Dugan (1996-1997) – Shortly after her separation with Billy, she met a photographer David Dugan in 1996 during an expedition of climbing. They started going out together and she quickly became pregnant with David's child. She gave birth to their first child on July 10, 1997, named Kai. The couple separated in 1997, shortly thereafter. Kai stays with her mother and goes to see her father on weekends.
- Josh Charles (1999-2002) – From 1999 to 2002, actors Josh and Jennifer are dated. They broke up just before the 2002 Oscars after winning a prize for a secondary actress. It was said that Josh could not manage his success and was disturbed by romance rumors between Jennifer Connelly and Russell Crowe.
- Paul Bettany (2002 to today) – In April 2002, Jennifer Connelly began dating the English actor Paul Bettany after meeting on the set of A Beautiful Mind. She finally decided to marry her and the ceremony took place on January 1, 2003 in Scotland. Jennifer gave birth to the couple's first child, Stellan, on August 5, 2003. The couple's second child (and Jennifer's third child), Agnes Lark, was born on May 31, 2011 in New York City.
- In feet – 5 feet 6½ inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters – 1.69 m
- In kilograms – 52 kg
- In pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32C
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Play Alicia Nash in the 2001 biographical drama "A Beautiful Mind", as Betty Ross in the 2003 Hulk superhero movie, as Marion Silver.
Connelly made her film debut in 1984 with the crime drama Once Upon a Time in America for her role as Young Deborah Gelly.
In 1982, Jennifer appeared on ITV's Tales of the Unviews in a single episode entitled Stranger in Town for her role as The Girl.
She has appeared in Balenciaga, Revlon, Shiseido (1980 and 2012), Panasonic (1980s), Lux Shampoo (1990s) and Gitano (1980s). She was appointed Amnesty International's Ambassador for Human Rights Education on November 14, 2005. In May 2012, Connelly was appointed ambassador for the Save the Children Fund, which defends the rights of women and men. children in the United States and around the world.
Awards and nominations
|1992||The Rocketeer||Saturn Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|1999||Dark city||Online Film & Television Association Award for Best Actress in a Sci-Fi / Fantasy Horror||Appointed|
|2000||Requiem for a dream||Awards Circuit Community Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|2000||Requiem for a dream||Las Vegas Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|2001||A beautiful spirit||Awards Circuit Community Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2001||A beautiful spirit||Awards Circuit Community Award for Best Ensemble||Appointed|
|2001||Requiem for a dream||Chlotrudis Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|2001||Requiem for a dream||Independent Spirit Award for the best female support||Appointed|
|2001||A beautiful spirit||Golden Schmoes Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2001||A beautiful spirit||Kansas City Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2001||Requiem for a dream||Online Movie Critic's Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|2001||Requiem for a dream||Society Film Critics Award Online Best Together||Appointed|
|2001||Requiem for a dream||Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|2001||A beautiful spirit||Southeastern Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Best Actor of the Year Award from the American Film Institute – Woman, Cinema||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||British Academy Film Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Chicago Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Critics Choice Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Dallas-Fort Worth Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Golden Globe Award for best actress in a movie||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Las Vegas Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Appointed|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Online Film and Television Association Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Online Movie Critic's Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Satellite Award for Best Actress in a Movie – Drama||Won|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Screen Actors Guild Award for outstanding performances of an actress in a lead role||Appointed|
|2002||A beautiful spirit||Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance in a Movie||Appointed|
|2003||A beautiful spirit||Empire Award for Best Actress||Appointed|
|2003||House of sand and fog||Kansas City Movie Critics Circle Award for Best Actress||Won|
|2004||House of sand and fog||Ohio Film Critics Association Center Award for Best Actress||Appointed|
|2004||House of sand and fog||Critics Choice Award for Best Actress||Appointed|
|2004||House of sand and fog||Las Vegas Film Critics Society Award for Best Actress||Appointed|
|2004||House of sand and fog||Award for Best Actress in the Online Film and Television category||Appointed|
|2004||House of sand and fog||Satellite Award for Best Actress in a Movie – Drama||Appointed|
|2004||Pontoon||Saturn Award for Best Actress||Appointed|
|2004||House of sand and fog||Vancouver Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress||Appointed|
|2006||Small children||Circuit Community Award for Best Casting Ensemble||Appointed|
|2006||Dark water||Fangoria Chainsaw Award for Best Actress||Appointed|
|2007||Booking route||Hollywood Film Festival Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Won|
Jennifer Connelly Favorites
- Favorite show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite city – New York City
- Favorite food – Sushi, turkey burger
- Favorite anime drawing – Scooby Doo
- Favorite books – The beauty of the husband (by Anne Carson), Thérèse Raquin (by Émile Zola), Ulysses (by James Joyce)
- Favorite color – Cobalt blue, light gray, forest green
Jennifer Connelly net worth
Jennifer Connelly has an estimated net worth to $ 30 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Jennifer Connelly
- She likes to draw. She is also interested in software and mathematics.
- She is good in Italian and French.
- She has an Australian Shepherd Dog named Pip.
- She was vegan before her first pregnancy. She broke it after eating a turkey burger.
- Connelly auditioned for the lead role in the 1984 film Firestarter. But it went to Drew Barrymore.
- In 1986, Connelly played a teenager in the fantasy film, Labyrinth. His performance in the film was much criticized and the film itself was bombarded at the box office, but it became a cult movie later.
- In 1990, Connelly's parents encouraged her to join the movie theater and she left Stanford to play in The Hot Spot. Although the film did not have commercial success, its performance in the film earned critical acclaim.
- In 1996, Connelly made the most controversial scene with her partner John Malkovich in the movie Mulholland Falls, in which she interpreted the role of her mysteriously murdered mistress.
- In 2003, she played The Hulk and played Betty Rose, a scientist and former girlfriend of the main protagonist. Connelly became interested in the film because of Ang Lee's unusual vision of the Marvel Comics superhero.
- In 2009, she appeared in the drama Biopic Creation, in which she performed Emma Darwin, wife of Charles Darwin, alongside her husband Paul Bettany.
- On May 2, 2009, she participated in the annual Revlon Women's March / March for Women.
- In 2010, Connelly played with Dustin Lance Black's Virginia. The film was only meant for a limited theatrical release and her performance as a mentally unstable woman was very well received by critics.
- In 2012, she was named the world's leading face of Shiseido.
- In May 2012, Connelly was named ambassador for the Save the Children fund, which advocates for children's rights in the United States and around the world.