Today’s personality is one of the most powerful women in the world, we are talking about Kim Yo-Jong. Yes, the topic of our article today is the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. In this article, we will only talk about Kim Yo-Jong, who currently serves as Vice President of WPK, and is one of the key members of the Politburo. According to information and news provided by the interior, we know that he is one of the most successful leaders in North Korea at the moment. We all want you to read the whole article and learn more about its powers as well as its personal details.
Kim Yo Jong Bio Wiki
Her real birth name is Ivanka, but everyone knows her as Kim Yo-Jong. She is popular with the sister of the North Korean leader. She is 31 years old since 2020. She does not look like 31. She was originally born in 1999 and her date of birth is September 26 every year. If we talk about her nationality and her zodiac sign. Its zodiac sign is Virgi and it has an atheistic nationality. She was originally born in North Korea and her hometown is Pyongyang in North Korea.
She’s the youngest child of former North Korean leader Kim Jong Il and his consort, Ko Yong Hui, a former dancer.
Where was Kim Yo-jong Born?
Kim Yo-jong was born on 26 September 1987. She was born to a father, Kim Jong-il, and a mother, Ko Yong-hui. Her birthplace is in Pyongyang in North Korea. She holds a North Korean nationality.
Her father is the second supreme leader of North Korea, whereas her grandfather, Kim Il-sung is the first supreme leader of North Korea.
Kim Yo Jong Age
- His real name: (Pseudonym – Ivanka of North Korea)
- Birthday: September
- Age: 31 years
- Place of birth: Pyongyang, North Korea
- Date of birth: September 26, 1988
- Famous for: Being the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un
- Nationality: Atheist
- Political Party: Labor Party of Korea
Kim Yo Jong Religion
There are so many people around the world like you who don’t know that there is no such thing as a religion. It is strictly forbidden to follow any religion, and if one is arrested, he will be sentenced to death. The reason behind this rule was another mystery, but we assure you that every time we find such information, we will recognize you by updating this article. We want to tell our readers to read this article again after a while and I hope to update this article for all of you.
Kim Yo Jong Height
If we talk about her appearance, she is a beautiful girl. She doesn’t look 31 years old on her face. She has maintained her body shape and her body is 32-26-34. She is not very tall, she has an average height of 5 feet 4 inches and her body weight is 50 kilos. Her hair color is black and her eyes are also black. She has attractive eyes.
Kim Yo-jong Famous For?
- Sister of the current leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un.
Who is Kim Yo-jong married to? Husband Name
Kim Yo-jong is a married woman. She is married to Choe Song. Choe Song is the second son of government official Choe Ryong-hae. The couple married in January 2015. It was reported that Kim Yo-jong was pregnant and expecting a child in May 2015.
However, the father of the child has not been revealed. It has been hypothesized that the baby’s father is either Kim Yo-jong’s former classmate from Kim Il-sung University or an official in Room 39 of the WPK or working in a military unit charged to keep the ruler of the country. No information regarding her child has been release
Kim Yo Jong Net Worth
We do not yet have enough information about Kim Yo Jong’s net worth and assets. You will be amazed when you know that she has completed her school education from the public school Liebefeld-Steinhölzli in Switzerland. She also graduated from a well-known college in North Korea. He holds a degree in computer science.
She became quite popular in the news due to the fame of her brother Kim Jong Un in recent days.
Political Career Timeline
- Kim Yo-jong made her first public appearance in September 2010. She was seen at a photo session for participants at the 3rd Conference of the WPK. In the photo, she stood next to, Kim Ok, her father’s personal secretary, and alleged mistress.
- She was reportedly given a position as tour manager for Kim Jong-un under the National Defence Commission at the beginning of 2012.
- She made a major public appearance in December 2011 during the funeral service for her father, Kim Jong-il.
- She was officially mentioned for the first time only in March 2014 as “senior official” of the WPK Central Committee. She accompanied her brother in voting for the Supreme People’s Assembly.
- She was reportedly appointed the First Deputy Director of the Workers Party’s Propaganda and Agitation Department (PAD) in November 2014.
- She reportedly took over state duties in October 2014 while his brother underwent medical treatment.
- She was reportedly appointed the de facto leader of the Propaganda and Agitation Department of the WPK in 2015.
- She became only the second woman appointed to the decision-making body after she was made an alternate member of the politburo in 2017.
- US Treasury placed Kim Yo-jong in their list of Specially Designated Nationals List in January 2017 in response to human rights abuses in North Korea.
- Her new position would put her in charge of the State Security Department.
- She attended the 2018 North Korea-United States Singapore Summit.
- Kim Yo-jong attended the 2018 Winter Olympics opening ceremony in Pyeongchang, South Korea in February 2018. This was the first time that a member of the ruling Kim dynasty had visited South Korea since the Korean War. She met South Korean President Moon Jae-in and delivered a personally written letter from Kim to Moon.
- She was elected to the Supreme People’s Assembly during the 2019 North Korean parliamentary election. She represented Killimgil.
- She attended the 2019 North Korea-United States Hanoi Summit.
- Rumors of Kim Jong-un’s health sparked Kim Yo-jong as the possible successor of North Korea.
- She issued an official statement as the first deputy department director of the party in March 2020.
Did You Know?
Kim Yo-jong is credited behind the development of her brother’s cult of personality.
Kim Yo-jong has a close relationship with her brother, Kim Jong-un.
Kim Yo-jong regularly accompanies Kim Jong-un on his “field guidance” trips.
At Kim Il-sung University, Kim Yo-jong is said to have studied with Kim Eun-Gyong, the daughter of Japanese abductee Megumi Yokota.