Jeanick Fournier is a Canadian singer, veteran singer, entertainer and palliative caregiver originally from Quebec. She is famous for being the Season 2 winner of Canada’s Got Talent. She was also showered with the golden stardust from a golden bath from none other than popular current host Lindsay Ell on Canada’s Got Talent. Her talent managed to make everyone’s jaw drop after she gave an amazing performance on stage at Canada’s Got Talent. She is also active on Instagram (@jeanick.fournier) with more than 2,000 followers. Her bio also includes a direct link to her website called jeanickfournier.com where she listed affordable housekeeping price lists.
What is Jeanick Fournier famous for?
- Be a Canadian singer.
- For receiving the Golden Buzzer from Lindsay Ell, host of Canada’s Got Talent show.
- Season Two Winner of Canada’s Got Talent.
Where is Jeanick Fournier from?
Jeanick Fournier was born in 1972. She hails from Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada. She grew up in the small town of Dolbeau-Mistassini and later moved to the Saguenay neighborhood of Chicoutimi in adulthood. Her current age is 49 years from her date of birth. She is a Canadian citizen and is of Canadian White ethnicity. She follows the Christian religion.
Jeanick has not revealed the details of her parents and siblings to the media.
As for her educational qualifications, she studied very well, but the school and college where she went have not yet been announced.
Jeanick Fournier career timeline
- During her early career, Jeanick Fournier worked as a palliative care nurse in Saguenay.
- She has been performing in a Celine Dion duet tribute group for 15 years, singing eight times a day for her children or her patients.
- In 2019, she launched “Cinq divas,” a show that expanded her Dion repertoire with songs by Ginette Reno, Lara Fabian, Whitney Houston, and Lady Gaga.
- In 2015 she released the album Mes coups de cœur, a collection of covers of some of her favorite songs, including an original song by Fournier and Véronique Gagne.
- On her first “Canada’s Got Talent” appearance, she auditioned for Dion’s “I Surrender” and received the golden buzzer from host Lindsay Ell.
- Next, she sang Dion’s “S’il suffisait d’aimer” for one of her patients, attracting additional media attention when the patient’s daughter uploaded a video of the performance to social media; A few days later, their first musical performance since television at the Calypso club in Jonquière’s Saguenay district drew record crowds, with a whopping 40 percent of guests saying they bought tickets to the show after seeing it. Canada’s Got Talent” performance.
- In the semifinals of the show, she performed the song “Never Enough” from the movie The Greatest Showman.
- In the final round she performed Queen’s “The Show Must Go On”.
- She was announced as the final winner, ahead of dance group The Renegades in third place and singer-songwriter Kellie Loder in second place.
- Fournier won Canada’s hearts and voices through her inspirational performances and shared stories from her personal life as a palliative care nurse.
- “Thank you to all the people of Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean Québec and Canada for your support. Thanks to my team, my family, my friends, my partner and my wonderful children. My love is yours forever,” he told Jeanick Fournier, Canada’s Got Talent Champion.
- Today she works as a palliative care nurse.
“Canada’s Got Talent” crowned a Quebec mom, Jeanick Fournier, as its first winner in its second season
Chicoutimi’s Jeanick Fournier was crowned the winner of Canada’s Got Talent Season 1 on Tuesday night (May 17, 2022). She walks away with the grand prize of $150,000, 100,000 airline miles, dream miles and a chance to perform in Las Vegas. Fournier is a mother who works as a palliative care nurse. She is said to have “learned English by watching her favorite singers Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Lara Fabien and Barbara Streisand”. She sang in a Celine cover band for 15 years. Her winning performance was a rendition of Queen’s “The Show Must Go On.” Her next adventure could be an appearance on the stage show America’s Got Talent LIVE at the Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, although it’s unclear if she signed on for the project.
Who is Jeanick Fournier’s husband?
Jeanick Fournier is a married woman but her husband’s name and their wedding date are yet to be announced. She is the mother of two adopted children with Down syndrome. Today, the duo leads a happy life without any disturbances. Your sexual orientation is straight.
What is Jeanick Fournier’s net worth in 2022?
As of 2022, Jeanick’s net worth is estimated at $100,000. Her main source of wealth is the music industry. With her hard work and dedication, she is sure to make a lot of money in the near future. Her exact salary and professional earnings have not yet been disclosed. As a Canada’s Got Talent winner, she won $150,000 and the opportunity to perform on the stage show “America’s Got Talent Las Vegas LIVE” at the Luxor Hotel & Casino in LA, USA. In partnership with AIR MILES she will also receive 100,000 Air Miles Dream Miles to get her show on the road.
How tall is Jeanick Fournier?
Beautiful singer Jeanick Fournier is the perfect height of 5ft 6in or 1.67m. Her balanced, trimmed body weight is 65kg or 143lbs. Your physique is average. Her other body measurements are yet to be announced. She has dark brown hair with two brown eyes.