Fast facts of Chantal Fontaine
|Famous name||Chantal Fontaine|
|Birth Name||Chantal Fontaine|
|Date of birth||1965-10-11|
|place of birth||Saint-Hyacinthe|
|Net worth||$ 5 million|
|Source of wealth||Acting career|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Build / type||Average|
|Famous for||Be a Canadian actress|
|Known for||For her role in “Louis 19, the King of the Waves” (1994), “10-07: L’affaire Zeus” (1995) and “Reseaux” (1998)|
Chantal Fontaine is a Quebec-Canadian actress best known for her role as a teacher at the Sainte-Jeanne d’Arc School on the Virginie program. She played the character of Virginie in this television series for 12 years. Chantal Fontaine is disappointed with how she left the small screen of this television series. She had also entrusted herself to the program “Everyone is talking about it”. She has also appeared in “Salvail” (1 episode) as Herself, Tic Tac Show (1 episode) (2013), En Mode (2013), Les Echangistes (1 episode) as Herself (2016), Happily Married (5 episodes ) appeared. as Jeannine (2020), Souterrain (2020) and Le Phoenix (1 episode) as Micheline (2020). Overall, she is a very talented actress.
Chantal Fontaine presents her granddaughters with great photos
Chantal Fontaine became a grandma for the fifth time, we can really say that the actress is blown away by the birth of her granddaughters. Chantal shared her new happiness via Instagram after the birth of her daughter Camille’s twins! “Happiness !!! #viedemamie”, reveals the actress, loading her arms with two small lucky balls. “I will live with my daughter who is expecting binoculars. She already has a 19-month-old daughter, Billie. When the twins are born, Billie will be 22 months old. The two couples (Chantal and her husband Robert Lamarche and their daughter Camille and her boyfriend) decided to buy a triplex together in Montreal, in Ahuntsic, and convert it into a duplex. We are in there. It’s a race against time because we go to the notary at the end of the month. We have two months of renovations. My daughter will be moving in a month after work and I’ll be moving two months later. The girls should be born the following week! the actress revealed to Echos Vedettes magazine last March. She added, “There will be five grandchildren under three and a half years old.” My son (Ludwig) has twins, Eliah and Joseph, who turned three in December! “”
- Be a Canadian actress.
- For her role in “Louis 19, the King of the Waves” (1994), “10-07: L’affaire Zeus” (1995) and “Reseaux” (1998).
What nationality is Chantal Fontaine?
Chantal Fontaine was born on October 11, 1965 in Saint-Hyacinthe, Canada. She is a Canadian citizen and is ethnically white. Their race is white. Your zodiac sign is Libra and your religion is Christian. There is no information about their family, childhood, education, parents, siblings. From 2020 she celebrated her 55th birthday.
What was Chantal Fontaine’s career like?
- Chantal Fontaine began her acting career with the film “Coyote: Serveuse du Hulabaloo” by Franco-Quebecois (1992).
- After a year, in 1993, she landed her role in the television series “Au nom du pere et du fils: Emerise Villeneuve,” which consists of thirteen 47-minute episodes by Robert Gauthier, taken from the novel of the same name by Francine Ouellette published in the year 1984.
- In 1994 she appeared on Reality Show (Louis 19, Le Roi des Ondes): Reporter, directed by Michel Poulette, which was released in 1994.
- A year later she was on the TV show “10-07: L’affaire Zeus: Claudia D’Annunzio”.
- She then appeared in Virginie: Virginie Boivin (1996), “10-07: L’affaire Kafka (TV soap opera): Claudia D’Annunzio” (1996), “Urgence (” Urgence “): Ginette Dubuc” (1996) ), “Networks: Sophie Brissette” (1998), “Yamaska: Julie Davignon” (2009), “Virginie: Virginie Boivin” (episodes 1739 & 1740) in 2010.
- She has also appeared in “Salvail” (1 episode) as Herself, Tic Tac Show (1 episode) (2013), En Mode (2013), Les Echangistes (1 episode) as Herself (2016), Happily Married (5 episodes ) appeared. as Jeannine (2020), Souterrain (2020) and Le Phoenix (1 episode) as Micheline (2020).
Who is Chantal Fontaine’s husband?
Regarding Chantal Fontaine’s marital status, she is a married woman. She has been married to her handsome husband Robert Lamarche since June 4, 2005. The couple is also blessed with two children. As of today, the couple are enjoying their lives very much with no signs of disturbance or divorce. Your bond grows strong over time as they support each other in both difficult times and good times. She is very lucky to have a loyal husband who takes great care of her. Your sexual orientation is straight.
What is the net worth of Chantal Fontaine?
Chantal Fontaine is a famous actress by profession and has a net worth of $ 5 million as of 2020, according to sources. She has appeared in many films and TV shows since 1992 and is currently still in the acting field. She has made a ton of money over the course of her career. While the details of her salary and career earnings are still open, her followers have no doubt that she is making a good amount of money. Her main source of income is acting and she lives a cool lifestyle from her career.
How tall is Chantal Fontaine?
Chantal Fontaine is a pretty woman with a charming personality who attracts many people with her beautiful smile. She has a pair of dark brown eyes and her hair color is dark brown too. She has an average build with the perfect height to match her body weight. While the details about their body measurements like height, bra size, waist size, breast size, hip size and are yet to be revealed. She takes great care of her body and is aware of her health.
Did you know already?
- Chantal Fontaine is a Quebec-Canadian actress who took on the show Everyone Is Talking About It.
- She began her acting career with the film “Coyote: Serveuse du Hulabaloo” by Franco-Quebecois (1992).
- She has been married to her handsome husband Robert Lamarche since June 4, 2005.
- Your zodiac sign is Libra.