Felicity Huffman is an American actress. She has received numerous awards, including a Primetime Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, and was nominated for an Academy Award and a BAFTA Award. Huffman began her acting career in the theater and in the 1990s also had many supporting roles in film and television. She played Dana Whitaker in the 1998 to 2000 comedy Sports Night, earning her a Golden Globe Award nomination. She is best known for her role as Lynette Scavo in the ABC Desperate Housewives drama, for which she won the Primetime Emmy Award for best lead actress in a comedy series for the first season of the series, three Screen Actors Guild Awards and three consecutive Golden Globe nominations.
Felicity Kendall Huffman
Anniversary / Date of birth
Felicity Huffman was born on December 09, 1962 in Bedford, New York, USA.
She is currently 56 years old.
New York City, New York, United States
Sign of the sun
Felicity Huffman is of German, English, Scottish-Irish / Northern Irish, Scottish, French, Dutch and Irish descent.
She attended The School of Putney, a private boarding school in Putney, Vermont, United States. Felicity is then registered to Interlochen Academy of Arts in Interlochen, Michigan, United States and graduated in 1981. After graduating, she attended The University of New York and obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts for Theater in 1988. After graduating, Felicity studied drama at the Circle on the place of the theater school in Manhattan, New York, United States.
- Father – Moore Peters Huffman (1910-1987) (banker), Roger Tallman Maher (biology)
- Mother – Grace born Ewing Valle (1921-2009) (housewife)
- Brothers and sisters – Mariah Huffman (older sister), Betsy Huffman (older sister), Grace Huffman (older sister), Isabel Huffman (older sister), Jessie Huffman (older sister), Jane Huffman (1949-2013) (older sister), Moore Jr. Huffman (older brother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Felicity Huffman dated –
- William H. Macy (1997 to date) – Felicity's only known acquaintances were known to a well-known American actor, with whom she officially released in 1997. They met at the Atlantic Theater Company in New York, where William was a theater teacher. The couple had occasional relationships for about 15 years, with breaks of up to 3 years, before getting married on September 6, 1997. Although William repeatedly suggested during this period, Felicity was worried about the statistics. of marriage and how many of them end up in divorce, which made her reluctant. The couple welcomed their first daughter, Sofia Grace Macy, on August 1, 2000, and less than two years later, on March 14, 2002, their second daughter, Georgia Grace Macy.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 meters
- In kilograms – 53 kg
- In pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-35
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32E
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
In the comedy Sports Night from 1998 to 2000 as Dana Whitaker and in the lead cast as Lynette Scavo in the famous TV series Desperate Housewives from 2004 to 2012.
In 1988, Felicity Huffman made her first appearance in a theatrical film as Wheel of Fortune Girl in a crime-comedy crime film Change.
In 1978, Felicity Huffman made her first television appearance under the name Sara Greene in an episode titled A Home Run for Love from the comedy series ABC Afterschool Specials.
Felicity sponsored brands such as the Milk Mustache awareness campaign (2001), QVC Shopping Channel (2005), NARAL Pro-Choice America, anti-abortion organization (2005), Unilever skin care products. Dove (2006), the biopharmaceutical company AstraZeneca (2007). . She also appeared in a television ad on PSA / FightPC.org for people with pancreatic cancer in 2013.
Felicity Huffman Favorites
- Favorite activity – Write, work, motivate talk, sing
- Favorite drink – Herbal tea
- Favorite Idol – Tina Turner
- Favorite favorite childhood – Actor Henry Winkler
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
Felicity Huffman net worth
Felicity Huffman has a net worth estimated at $ 20 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Felicity Huffman
- Her parents divorced while she was only 1 year old, but they both took care of her and her 7 siblings.
- At the age of 13 or 14, she discovered that her father was not really her biological father and that her mother had an affair with a friend of the family named Roger Tallman Mahe. However, Felicity said that she considered Moore Peters Huffman as his father.
- She suffered from bulimia and anorexia in her late teens and at the age of 20, which are serious eating disorders. Felicity spoke about the difficulties on her blog and interviews in 2005 and 2006.
- Actress Diane Venora replaced her in the role of Bobbi Turner in the comedy Thunder Alley in 1994.
- She mentioned that her idol was Tina Turner on several occasions and had the chance to sing for her during her appearance at her appearance at the Oprah Winfrey Show in February 2005.
- Felicity was invited to the wedding of her co-star Desperate Housewives, Marcia Cross, with her husband, Tom Mahoney, on June 24, 2006.
- She helped establish and later performed several times in the Atlantic Theater Company in New York, New York, USA. Jessica Alba was one of her students in theater.
- Felicity played a friend of Nora, a character played by Jamie Lee Curtis at Christmas with the Kranks (2004), also starring Tim Allen.
- In 2007, Huffman played in Georgia Rule with Garry Marshall with Jane Fonda and Lindsay Lohan, and in 2008 in the Phoebe Independent Drama in Wonderland. She directed a film, Lesster as a writer, director, and actress in 2010
- She launched her website and blog, focused on parenting, tips and tricks for women, a plethora of relevant topics, named What The Flicka on March 1, 2012 and which was a regular poster from the very beginning.
- In 2013, Huffman starred in the independent drama Rudderless and in the adventure movie Big Game, opposite Samuel L. Jackson.
- In 2014, Huffman was chosen to star in John Ridley's American Crime pilot film.
- In 2018, Huffman participated in two Netflix projects: the drama drama Otherhood based on William Sutcliffe's novel Whatever Makes You Happy and the Ava DuVernay mini-series, When The See Us, on the famous Central Park jogger case. 1989 in which a jogger was attacked. at Central Park in New York.
- Felicity, along with Lori Loughlin, was arrested on March 12, 2019 and charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud via a college admission scam with 50 others.
- On March 12, 2019, Huffman was arrested for his involvement in a fraud scandal at a nationwide college entrance exam, charged with conspiracy to commit postal fraud and fraud. honest services and released on bail of $ 250,000. On April 8, she agreed to plead guilty. On May 13, Huffman pleaded guilty to federal charges for paying $ 15,000 for a supervisor to correct the SAT's questions incorrectly, on behalf of his daughter. Sentencing is scheduled for September 13, 2019.
- She removed all her social media and even her blog, following the mail fraud scandal in mid-March 2019.