Eugenie Bouchard is a Canadian tennis player. At the 2014 Wimbledon Championships, she became the first Canadian-born player representing Canada. to qualify for the finals of a Grand Slam singles tournament, she also reached the semifinal of the Australian Open 2014 finishing second ahead of Petra Kvitová. and Open de France 2014. Having won the women's title of Wimbledon in 2012, She was named WTA Newcomer at the end of the 2013 WTA Tour. Finally, Bouchard received the WTA's Most Improved Player Award for the 2014 season and reached the peak of her career in 5th place, becoming the first Canadian tennis player to rank among the top 5 singles.
Genius, the powerful Bouch
Professional tennis player
Right handed (two-handed backhand)
Anniversary / Date of birth
Eugénie Bouchard was born on February 25, 1994 in Westmount, Quebec, Canada.
She is currently 25 years old.
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Sign of the sun
She attended The school of study in Westmount.
- Father – Michel Bouchard (Investment Banker)
- Mother – Julie Leclair
- Brothers and sisters – Beatrice (fraternal senior sibling), Charlotte (younger sister), William (younger brother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Eugenie Bouchard dated –
- Alex Galchenyuk (2013-) – In October 2013, she was accused of meeting an American hockey player, Alex Galchenyuk.
- John Goehrke (2017) – In February 2017, she went on a date with her fan John Goehrke after losing a bet on Twitter. John was his date on the Super Bowl on Twitter.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 meters
- In kilograms – 63 kg
- In pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 36-27-35
- Chest – 36 inches
- Cut – 27 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She wears shoes of size 9.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Be a professional tennis player, representing Canada. On October 20, 2014, she was enjoying more popularity when she reached 5th place in the WTA singles standings in tennis.
In 2013, she participated in the television show The Social as herself in episode 51 of season 1.
Eugenie did not participate in the television show.
In June 2014, Bouchard signed a three-year approval agreement with Coca-Cola following previous agreements with Rogers Communications, Pinty's and equipment sponsors Nike and Babolat. The following summer, in June 2015, Bouchard signed a 10-year partnership with Aviva Canada. Bouchard uses a Yonex VCORE 100 (300) racquet. Her equipment sponsor is Nike, she was recently sponsored by Yonex.
Eugenie Bouchard Favorites
- Favorite tennis player – Roger Federer
- Favorite song – Genie in a bottle of Christina Aguilera
- Favorite restaurant in Montreal – Beautys
- Favorite Restaurant – Nobu in Australia
- Favorite show – The Big Bang Theory (2007 to today)
- Favorite color – Blue
Eugénie Bouchard has a net worth estimated at $ 8 million in 2019. She was the first Canadian to win the Grand Slam singles title with her Wimbledon title in 2012.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Eugénie Bouchard
- Genie was a star student in mathematics and science and had at one point considered a career as a physician.
- Eugenie started playing tennis at the age of five.
- Eugenie is 6 minutes shorter than her twin sister Beatrice.
- Bouchard actually bears the name of Prince Andrew's daughter, Princess Eugenie of York.
- Bouchard is fluent in English and French.
- In order to train with Nick Saviano, a former tennis player, she moved to Florida with her mother at the age of 12.
- She is the best friend of tennis player Laura Robson.
- The Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber would be the date of his dream because he is his love of celebrities.
- If she was not a tennis player, she would have been an air traffic controller.
- Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory is one of his biggest fans.
- Bouchard is the first Canadian to reach a final at Wimbledon (or a Grand Slam final).
- In 2014, she was named player of the year by WTA.
- On February 28, 2019, it was announced that Bouchard and Goehrke's Super Bowl Date would serve as inspiration for a romantic comedy film at 20th Century Fox with Bouchard as Executive Producer.