Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter. He is often referred to as JB, J-Beebs, The Beebs, Douche-Pouche and Kidraul. He is considered one of the most powerful celebrities in the world. He had sold around 150 million records, making him one of the best-selling musical artists in the world.
Justin Bieber Biography wiki
|Full Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Nickname(s)||The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Douche Pouch, Kidraul|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 175 cm|
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg|
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches|
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
|Age (as in 2020)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Stratford, Ontario, Canada|
|School(s)||Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School, Stratford (4.0 GPA)|
St. Michael Catholic Secondary School, Stratford
|College/University||Did not attend|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated High School with a 4.0 GPA from St. Michael Catholic Secondary School in Stratford, Ontario|
|Debut||Single: “One Time” (first solicited to mainstream and rhythmic radio on May 18, 2009)|
Extended Play (EP): “My World” (released on 17 November 2009, by Island Records)
German (Paternal Great-Grandfather)
Other roots are- English, Scottish and Irish
Bieber has also claimed some undetermined Aboriginal Canadian ancestry
|Address (Fan Mail)||Justin Bieber|
Universal Music Group
2220 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90404
|Hobbies||Wakeboarding, Playing Ice Hockey and Soccer|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Bieber has sold an estimated 140 million records|
• On November 23, 2012, the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, presented him the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
• In 2013, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) honored him with a Diamond award to recognize his single “Baby” as the highest-certified digital song of all time
• He has won eighteen MTV Europe Music Awards
• In 2015, Bieber became the first artist, since Elvis Presley in 2005, to replace his own song as number one on the UK Singles Chart
• As of 2016, he has received fourteen titles in the Guinness World Records
|Tattoo(s)||As of 2018, Justin Bieber has 59 tattoos!|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father– Jeremy Jack Bieber (Carpenter and Pro-am Martial Artists), Bruce (step-father)|
Mother– Pattie Mallette
|Siblings||Brother– Jaxon (Half-brother; Born 2010)|
Sisters– Jazmyn, Allie, Bay (Half sisters)
|Favourite Food(s)||Spaghetti Bolognese, Berry Captain Crunch|
|Favourite Actress||Jessica Biel|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce|
|Favourite Book||Fledgling Jason Steed, by Mark A. Cooper|
|Favourite Film||The Notebook|
|Favourite TV Show||Smallville|
|Favourite Restaurant||Tim Hortons|
|Cars Collection||Cadillac CTS-V (Batmobile), a Blacked-Out Smart Car, Fisker Karma, Flat Black Range Rover, 997 Porsche Turbo, Matte-Black Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, Audi R8, Customised T-Rex|
|Bike Collection||MV Agusta F3|
|Assets/Properties||The Calabasas house, which Bieber sold to Kardashian in 2014, Ed Niles’s famous glass “Salad Spinner” house (rented), a House in the Hamptons, the Sandcastle (rented), An English estate (rented), a glassy bachelor pad in Beverly Hills (rented)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$265 M (as in 2020)|
Top Justin Bieber songs
Justin bieber’s wife Hailey Bieber
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin got married in a private ceremony at the Montage Palmetto Bluff in South Carolina 2018. Hailey Rhode Bieber is an American model and television personality.
She is represented by IMG Models and has been featured in major ads for Guess, Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger. Baldwin is the daughter of Stephen Baldwin and niece of Alec Baldwin.
Justin Bieber Controversies
- In 2012, he was accused of reckless driving in his neighborhood.
- In 2013, Bieber was charged in Brazil with vandalism.
- On January 9, 2014, one of his neighbors in Calabasas, California, accused Bieber of throwing eggs at his home. On July 9, 2014, the Los Angeles County Superior Court sentenced him to pay US$80,900 in restitution, serve two years’ probation, complete twelve weeks of anger management, and five days of community service.
- On January 23, 2014, he was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida, together with singer Khalil on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). Following his arrest, more than 270,000 persons petitioned the White House seeking to have him deported from the United States. However, the Barack Obama administration declined substantive comment on the petition.
- On September 1, 2014, he was arrested and charged with assault and dangerous driving near his hometown of Stratford, Ontario, after his all-terrain vehicle had collided with a minivan on August 29, 2014.
- In November 2014, a Buenos Aires court ordered him to appear in Argentina to give testimony on an alleged assault on a photographer on November 9, 2013.
- In July 2017, the Chinese government banned Justin Bieber from performing in China. Explaining the reason, the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Culture released a statement- “In order to maintain order in the Chinese market and purify the Chinese performance environment, it is not suitable to bring in badly behaved entertainers.”
- In July 2018 Justin Bieber became engaged to model Hailey Baldwin and in November 2018 Justin stated that he was married to Hailey. Both have successful careers of their own and lead a lavished comfortable lifestyle.
Justin Bieber Affairs/Girlfriends
Caitlin Beadles (2007-2009)
Jessica Jarrell, American Singer (2009-2010)
Mandy Rain, American Actress (2009)
Kristen Rodeheaer, American Model (2009)
Jasmine Villegas, American Singer (2010)Selena Gomez, Singer-Actress (December 2010 – June 2013)Barbara Palvin, Model (Rumored, 2012) Miranda Kerr, Model (Rumored, 2012)
Milyn Jenson (2012)
Jordan Ozuna, American Model (2013)
Jacque Pyles, Actress (2013)
Cailin Russo, American Model (2013)
Tati Neves, Brazilian Model (2013)
Rita Ora, Kosovar Singer (2014)
Chantel Jeffries, Actor (2014)
Yovanna Ventura, American Model (2014-2015)
Kayla Phillips, American Model (2014)
Alyssa Arce, Model (2014)
Scarlett Leithold, American Model (2014)
Hailey Baldwin, American Model (2015-1016)
Ashley Moore, American Model (2015)
Lira Galore, American Model (2015)
Shanina Shaik, Model (2015)
Jayde Pierce (2015)
Laura Carter, British Reality TV (2015)
Nicola Peltz, Actress (2016)
Sofia Richie, Daughter of American Singer-Actor Lionel Richie (2016)
Sahara Ray (2016)
Michelle Cardona, Puerto Rican Volleyball Player (2017)
Gabriella Lenzi, Model (2017)
Audreyana Michelle, American Model (2017)
Paola Paulin, Mexican Actress (2017)
Fiona Barron, Mexican Model (2017)
Baskin Champion, American Model (2018)
Justin Bieber Net Worth 2020
$300 M (as in 2020)
Justin Bieber Properties:
Justin Bieber lives in a $5 million farmhouse in Ontario and he bought his wife Hailey Baldwin a $600,000 engagement ring.
Just like a celebrity, Justin has a private jet and owns a plethora of cars and enjoys the luxury of a flat black range rover. He also owns an expensive Ferrari F430 and a luxurious Fisker Karma which was gifted to him by his manager, Scooter Braun.
Justin Bieber Аwаrdѕ & Асhіеvеmеntѕ
Јuѕtіn Віеbеr іѕ оnе оf thе уоungеѕt ѕtаrѕ, whо hаvе асhіеvеd thіѕ ѕоrt оf ѕtаrdоm. Не hаѕ wоn аlmоѕt еvеrу muѕіс аwаrd іn hіѕ саrееr оf јuѕt tеn уеаrѕ.
Не hаѕ wоn 1 ‘Grаmmу Аwаrd’, 12 ‘Аmеrісаn Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ’, 20 ‘Тееn Сhоісе Аwаrdѕ’, 22 ‘МТV Еurоре Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ’, 14 ‘Guіnnеѕѕ Wоrld Rесоrdѕ’, 4 ‘АЅСАР Аwаrd’, 14 ‘Віllbоаrd Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ’, 3 ‘Вrаvо Оttо’, аnd 3 ‘FіFі Аwаrdѕ’.
Facts About Justin Bieber
- Does Justine Bieber Smoke?: Yes
- Does Justin Bieber drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born as the only child of Jeremy Jack Bieber and Patricia “Pattie” Mallette at St Joseph’s Hospital in London, Ontario.
- At the time of his birth, his mother, Pattie was underaged.
- Justin’s parents never got married. He was raised by his mother Pattie, grandmother Diane, and his stepfather Bruce.
- He grew up listening to Boyz II Men, as her mother used to play a lot of R&B.
- At the age of 8, he started playing the guitar. Basically, it was a right-handed guitar, and being left-handed, it was a problem for him. Later, his mom gifted him a left-handed guitar on his birthday, and since then, he is playing a left-handed guitar.
- From his very first album, he had “seven” songs on Billboard Hot 100, and he was the first one to achieve that.
- His second album “Under the Mistletoe” debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
- Justin’s first full-length album “My World 2.0“ debuted number one in several countries.
- His U.S. album and single sales are estimated at $100 million, making him one of the best-selling artists of the world.
- He has won several fan-based awards and has received three Grammy nominations and has won one for Best Dance Recording for “Where Are U Now” in 2016.
- His fans call themselves “beliebers”, which includes mostly early to mid-aged adolescent girls.
- Forbes magazine listed him as one of the most powerful celebrities of the world in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- He is the first artist to achieve 10 billion hits on YouTube (Vevo).
- In addition to singing, Bieber taught himself how to play the guitar, piano, drums, and the trumpet.
- Justin won a singing competition in Stratford, where he sang Ne-Yo’s So Sick and was placed second. His mother uploaded the video on YouTube for friends and family and continued to do so with every performance. His popularity kept on growing with it.
- A former executive member of the ‘So So Def Recordings’ named Usher was looking for a new singer for Scooter Braun’s videos when he accidentally clicked on Bieber’s video. He went down to the theater where Bieber was singing and asked his mother to send Justin with him.
- Justin’s mother was reluctant to send Bieber with Braun to record a demo because Braun was Jewish. She prayed, “God, I gave him to you. You could send me a Christian man, a Christian label!”, and, “God, you don’t want this Jewish kid to be Justin’s man, do you?”
- Justin went to Atlanta, Georgia with Braun for recording a demo and just one week after recording, he was working for Usher.
- Justin Timberlake was also bidding for Bieber but lost the bid to Usher before Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG)signed him.
- Justin Bieber’s first concert was at X Factor USA. At that time, he was 13-year-old.
- Bieber’s first single “One Time” was released on the radio when he was still recording the album. It reached number 10 on Canadian Hot List and surged to number 17 on Billboards Hot 100. It was labeled ‘Platinum’ in USA and Canada; and ‘Gold’ in Australia and Canada.
- Justin Bieber feels blessed to have had the opportunity to perform in the presence of the then-President Barack Obama and the First Lady Michelle Obama.
- Bieber presented the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards.
- Justin was invited to sing the opening line of the song “We are the World”, written by Michael Jackson. The line was originally sung by Lionel Richie.
- In July 2010, Bieber was the most searched celebrity on the internet. The same month his music video “Baby” surpassed Lady Gaga‘s Bad Romance‘s record, becoming the most viewed video, and also the ‘most disliked.’
- His 3D part-biopic movie ‘Justin Bieber Never Say Never grossed $30.3 million, nearly matching Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concertat $31.1, exceeding the industry expectations.
- His song “What do you mean?” from album “Purpose” became his first song to be ranked at number 1 on the Billboard 100, which earned him the Guinness World record for being the youngest person to do that.
- Bieber’s voice is a light-lyric tenor vocal style voice, which ranges at 2 octaves, 4 notes, and a semitone.
- He is actively involved with Pencils of Promise, a non-profit organization that builds schools in needy and backward areas. Interestingly, the NPO is run by his manager’s younger brother.
- He also appears for PETA events, where he promotes adoption of animals rather than buying them from breeders.
- During an interview, he said that if he wasn’t a singer, he’d be an architect.
- Justin Bieber can solve a Rubix Cube in less than two minutes.
- According to sources, he once cut his hair and sold it for $12,000 on eBay. The same was sold for about $40,000.
- He once lived in Britney Spears‘ former L.A. home in Calabasas (California).
- On March 25, 2019, Bieber announced through Instagram that he will be taking a break from music to fix “deep rooted issues” that he has been dealing with.
- However, he later announced that a fifth studio album was forthcoming at the 2019 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.