Catherine Zeta-Jones is a Welsh actress. As a child, she played roles in the West End productions of Annie and Bugsy Malone musicals. She studied musical theater at the Arts Educational Schools in London and made her breakthrough on the stage with a lead role in a 1987 production of 42nd Street. She made her screen debut in the French-Italian film 1001 Nights, which was a failure. She then enjoyed growing success in the British television series The Darling Buds of May.
Anniversary / Date of birth
Catherine Zeta-Jones was born on September 25, 1969 in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom.
She is currently 49 years old.
Bedford, New York, United States
Sign of the sun
She has Welsh ancestors on her father's side, while she is of Welsh and Irish ancestry on her mother's side.
Zeta-Jones was an overactive child, her mother sent her to the Hazel Johnson School dancing when she was four years old. She studied at the Dumbarton House School, a private school in Swansea. Catherine then enrolled in Artistic Schools in Chiswick, London to take a musical theater course.
- Father – David Jones (owner of Sweet Factory)
- Mother – Patricia (née Fair) (Seamstress)
- Brothers and sisters – David A. Jones (older brother) (Producer), Lyndon Jones (younger brother) (Stuntman)
Boyfriend / spouse
Catherine Zeta-Jones has an appointment –
- John Leslie (1991-1993) – From 1991 to August 1993, she was linked to Scottish actor John Leslie.
- Angus Macfadyen (1995-1996) – She started dating another Scottish actor, Angus Macfadyen in 1995. They got engaged shortly after, but canceled their engagement in 1996.
- Jon Peters (1996) – In 1996, she briefly attended American film producer Jon Peters. He is about 24 years older than him.
- Mick Hucknall (1998) – In 1998, she meets the English singer Mick Hucknall.
- Michael Douglas (1999 to date) – In March 1999, Catherine began dating the US actor Michael Douglas, who is exactly 25 years old and her oldest (they have their birthday on September 25th). However, they met in August 1998 at the Deauville Film Festival in France. The couple became engaged on December 31, 1999. On November 18, 2000, the couple were married at the Plaza Hotel in New York. The couple has two children, Dylan Michael (born August 8, 2000) and his daughter Carys Zeta (born April 20, 2003). They also reportedly separated from May 2013 to early November 2013. Now they live happily together.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 meters
- In kilograms – 62 kg
- In pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 37-25-36
- Chest – 37 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 32D
She is wearing a shoe size 9 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Her acting roles in various films such as Griselda Blanco in The Godmother (2016), Patricia Whitmore in the Rock of Ages (2012) and various others.
Catherine made her debut with the fantastic French-Italian film Les 1001 nuits for her role of Scheherazade.
Jones played Mariette in May's drama series The Darling Buds (1991 to 1993).
Catherine has appeared in numerous TV commercials: Alfa-Romeo Sportwagon, VoiceStream Wireless (2002), T Mobile (2002), Elizabeth Arden (2004), Lux, Sainsbury's supermarkets & VISA.
Awards and nominations
Catherine Zeta-Jones Favorites
- Favorite perfume – Elizabeth Arden Pretty
- Favourite sport – Rugby
- Favorite Candy Bar – Milky Way
- Favourite book – The Great Gatsby (by Scott Fitzgerald)
- Favorite flower – Pink
- Favorite perfume – Karl Lagerfeld's KL
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite food – Salmon, potato chips
Catherine Zeta-Jones net worth
Catherine Zeta-Jones has a net worth estimated at $ 45 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Catherine was named in honor of her grandmothers, Catherine Fair and Zeta-Jones.
- At age 12, Catherine Zeta-Jones began her acting career.
- She has a production company called Milkwood Films.
- She is very good at tap dancing. At 11, she was the tap champion in Britain.
- In 2002, Catherine Zeta-Jones played the role of Velma Kelly in the Chicago movie, which remains the most famous performance of her career.
- In 2005, Jones was named Woman of the Year by Hasty Pudding.
- In 2010, he was chosen Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE).
- In 2012, she returned to the movies with the comedy Lay the Favorite, but the films were disappointing.
- She relaxes while sleeping and reading.
- In 2013, Catherine Zeta-Jones played in the movie Broken City, Side Effects and RED 2.
- Visit his official website @ catherinezetajones.com.