Albert Haynesworth is a former football advocate who played in the National Football League (NFL) for ten seasons from 2002 to 2012. He played in the NFL for Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins and New England Patriot.
Why is Albert Haynesworth famous?
- Famous as the former football defender who played in the NFL.
- Albert Haynesworth, a former NFL player, issued a message that he needed a kidney on Wednesday, July 7, 2019 through his publication on Instagram. He revealed that his kidneys are failing.
Source: @ bleacherreport.com
When was Albert Haynesworth born?
Albert Haynesworth was born on June 17, 1981 in Hartsville, South Carolina, USA. UU His birth name is Albert George Haynesworth III. American is your nationality. Your ethnicity is black. Gemini is your zodiac sign.
He was born to Albert Haynesworth II (father) and Linda Haynesworth (mother). He does not have brothers. He was raised in his hometown, Hartsville. He did his education at Hartsville High School. He started playing soccer during his school days.
As a junior, he recorded 150 tackles and in 1998, he recorded 110 tackles for his school team. He was also named SuperPrep and Rivalnet All American and was rated one of the best defensive tackle in the country by the National Recruiting Advisor.
Later, he attended the University of Tennessee. He played as a right-back for the University team under a coach, Philip Fulmer. In 1999, he won Sporting News Freshman All American honors.
Source: @ boston.cbslocal.com
How is Albert Haynesworth's career?
- Albert Haynesworth began his professional career in football when he was selected by Tennessee Titans in the first round of the 2002 NFL draft at the age of 20.
- He was restrained by his teammates after kicking his former teammate, Justin Hartwig on training camp in 2003.
- The NFL suspended him for five games after he stepped on the head of the Cowboy & # 39; s Gurode team on October 2, 2006.
- In November, he joined the team again and played against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- On September 9, 2007, he was fined $ 5k by the NFL when he hit Maurice Jones-Drew on the ground after a tackle.
- He was elected to the Pro Bowl for the first time in the 2007 NFL season. In the same year, he left the club.
- He signed a $ 100 million contract as an unrestricted free agent with Wahington Redskins on February 27, 2009.
- He only played few games for the club in the 2009 season due to his problems with the coaching staff.
- The NFL network named him his signature with the club as "the worst free agency move of the past decade" after his career of 13 tackles and 2.5 sacks in 8 games in 2010.
- On July 28, 2011, he was traded to the New England Patriots because of his poor performance for the Redskins. He only stayed with the club for four months.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers pulled him back after two days of being released by the Patriots. He was released by the team on February 15, 2012.
- In 2011, he made his retirement from the NFL. He created some controversy by linking the six-year and $ 114 million contracts of Ndamukong Suh with his previous contract with the Redskins.
- In 2015, he also pleads guilty to reckless navigation charges.
Source: @ nypost.com
- Albert Haynesworth revealed earlier that he suffered from kidney problems through his publication of Instagram on July 7, 2019. In the publication, he uploaded a photo in which he was not well in the hospital bed.
- In the same post, he wrote that his kidneys have totally failed and that he urgently needs a kidney and please pray for me. He suffered from kidney problem for a few years.
Who is Albert Haynesworth married to?
The former footballer, Albert Haynesworth is married and divorced.
He married Stephanie Haynesworth in 2003 and they divorced in 2010 due to some problems. The couple had a daughter, Melanie and a son, Ahsharri Haynesworth.
Previously, she also dated Brittany Jackson and has a son, Albert Haynesworth IV with her. He is also active on social networks with 11.5k followers on Instagram. He was also operated on for his two brain aneurysms in 2015.
What is the net worth of Albert Haynesworth?
The former football player, Albert Haynesworth has an estimated net worth of $ 45 million as of 2019.
Its value includes all of its assets and its current profit from the $ 100 million seven-year agreement with the Washington Redskins.
How tall is Albert Haynesworth?
At 38 years of age, Albert Haynesworth has an athletic body. He has a height of 6 feet 5 inches (1.98 m) and has a body weight of 120 kg (265 pounds). He has a dark complexion with black eyes. He is a bald person.