Alex Morgan is a football player. She started her football career at Cypress Elite, and then played for the California Golden Bears during her university studies. At the 2011 WPS Draft, she was selected number one by Western New York Flash and then contributed to her team's victory in the championship. At the FIFA Women's World Cup 2011, she became the youngest player on the United States National Football Team, where she currently plays as an attacker. She is an attacker for Orlando Pride in the National Women's Football League and the US National Team.
Alexandra Patricia Morgan Carrasco
Alex, baby horse
Professional football player
Anniversary / Date of birth
Alex Morgan was born on July 02, 1989 in San Dimas, California, USA.
She is currently 30 years old.
Sign of the sun
In 2007, Alex Morgan attended the Diamond Bar High School in California and graduated. She then joined University of California, Berkeley and graduated in 2010 with a degree in Political Economy.
- Father – Michael T. Morgan
- Mother – Pamela S. Morgan
- Brothers and sisters – Jeni Morgan (older sister), Jeri Morgan (older sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Alex Morgan dated –
- Servando Carrasco (2007 to date) – Alex Morgan began dating football player Servando Carrasco while studying at the University of California at Berkeley. After spending nearly 6 years as a couple, Carrasco proposed to her beautiful girlfriend in December 2013. On New Year's Eve 2014, they were married at an intimate wedding ceremony at which 180 guests attended Rancho Dos Pueblos in Santa Barbara.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 meters
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 24 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
At the FIFA Women's World Cup 2011, she became the youngest player on the United States National Football Team, where she currently plays as an attacker.
Start of football match
On April 17, 2011, Alex Morgan made his professional debut for the Western New York Flash by winning 2-1 away against the Boston Breakers at Harvard Stadium.
In 2014, Alex appeared for the first time in the sporting game Marvel & ESPN Films Present 1 of 1: Genesis.
She debuted on a TV show in 2012 in the talk show Live! with Kelly as herself.
Morgan has signed several approval agreements with companies such as Nike, Panasonic, Chobani, McDonald's, P & G, AT & T, Mondelez International and Coca-Cola. In July 2011, she signed a one-year approval agreement with Bank of America. In January 2012, Morgan and her national teammate, Heather Mitts, became brand ambassadors for the GNC Health Products Company.
Alex Morgan Favorites
- Favorite Guilt Pleasure – Burger, Nutella, Diet Coke
- Favorite for celebrities – Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Songs – Beyonce's Run the World, Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror, Macklemore's Can not Hold Us and Ryan Lewis, Where's You From Rihanna, Your Song by Ellie Goulding
- Favorite footballer – Lionel Messi
- Favorite food – Mexican Cuisines, Cafe
- Favourite book – A thousand splendid suns to kill a mocking bird
- Favorite movie – The blind side, catch me if you can
- Favorite color – white, pink
Alex Morgan net worth
Alex Morgan has a net worth estimated at $ 3 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Alex Morgan
- She joined Cypress Elite at the age of 14, starting football. She was part of the club that won the Under-16 Coast Soccer League championship and reached third place at the Under-19 level.
- She has also joined the regional and national teams of the Olympic Development Program (ODP).
- Morgan's goal in the 2008 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup final was declared the tournament's goal and second best goal of the year.
- In November 2010, she scored a goal against Italy in a crucial game considered the most important goal of her career so far, which allowed the US team to qualify for the Cup final FIFA Women's World Championship.
- In 2011, during the FIFA Women's World Cup finals, she became the first player in tournament history to score a goal and help in the final match.
- In 2011, Morgan co-starred with national teammate Hope Solo in a television commercial promoting ESPN's SportsCenter.
- In 2012, she was named Female Athlete of the Year in American Football.
- She became a gold medalist at the London 2012 Olympics.
- Alex Morgan was featured in the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and in several other magazines.
- In 2015, Time magazine declared it the highest-performing football star.
- Alex Morgan made the cover of EA Sports's FIFA 16 game sold in the United States.
- Alex is the first California Golden Bears women's football player to be elected in the first round of the WPS draft.
- In April 2015, Morgan joined Abby Wambach on American Idol to announce that the winner of the show season would record the official cover song for the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup by Fox.
- In May 2015, Morgan made the cover of ESPN magazine with teammates Abby Wambach and Sydney Leroux.
- In January 2016, she received the keys to her hometown, Diamond Bar, in honor of her immense accomplishments in her field.
- She appeared on the covers of FIFA 16 alongside Lionel Messi.
- In September 2017, Morgan and his American teammate Megan Rapinoe were the first two American players to join the Common Goal campaign, created by Juan Mata of Manchester United, in which players pay 1% of their money. salary to support football games. charities.
- In 2018, Morgan made her film debut in the movie Alex & Me with co-star Siena Agudong, in which she represents a poster of herself that comes to life.
- In 2019, Morgan posed for one of the three Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covers of 2019, the other cover models being Tyra Banks and Camille Kostek.
- Visit his official website @ alexmorgansoccer.com.