Adam Scott is an American actor, comedian, producer and podcaster. He is known for his role as Ben Wyatt in the NBC Parks and Recreation sitcom for which he was nominated for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Humorous Series in 2013. He also starred in the film Step Brothers, Derek, Johnny Meyer in The Aviator, Henry Pollard in the Starz sitcom Party Down, Ed Mackenzie in the Big Little Lies HBO series, Adam Yates, Jr. in Hot Tub Time Machine 2 and Trevor in the NBC's The Good Place series.
Adam Paul Scott
Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Comedian, Podcaster
Anniversary / Date of birth
Adam Scott was born on April 3, 1973 in Santa Cruz, California, United States.
He is currently 46 years old.
Sign of the sun
Adam has completed his studies Harbor High School. Later, he continued his studies at American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles.
- Father – Dougald Scott (Professor of Biology)
- Mother – Anne Quartararo Chambers (Special Education Teacher)
- Brothers and sisters – Shannon Scott (sister), David Scott (brother)
- Relatives – Howard Donald Scott (paternal grandfather), Marion G. McIntosh (paternal grandmother), Salvatore Vincent Quartararo (maternal grandfather), Nancy V. Skiles (maternal grandmother)
Girlfriend / spouse
Adam Scott dated –
- Naomi Sablan (1998 to date) – Adam and film producer Naomi Sablan met for the first time in 1998 in their early twenties at a Sunset Boulevard bar. Later, the couple started dating and in 2005, the couple got married. At that time, the couple lived in Lake Hollywood and they had their first child named Frankie Scott and later a second child called Graham Scott.
- In feet – 5 feet 9.5 inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 meters
- In kilograms – 70 kg
- In pounds – 155 lbs
- Measurements – 45-15½-32
- Chest – 45 inches or 114 cm
- Arms / biceps – 15½ inches or 39 cm
- Cut – 32 inches or 81 cm
He wears a shoe size 10.5 (US).
Having played Caleb Sinclaire in the 2010 movie The Vicious Kind, for which Scott was nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Actor.
In 1994, Adam Scott made his film debut by playing the minor role of Joe in the movie Cityscrapes: Los Angeles.
In 1994, Adam appeared in an episode titled Driver of the TV series, Dead at 21.
Adam has appeared in the commercials of many brands, including Smirnoff and Volkswagen.
Adam Scott Favorites
- Favorite movies – The Godfather (1972), The Godfather Part II (1974)
- Favorite thing to do as an actor – Work with friends
- Favorite TV shows – Simon & Simon (1981-1989), Saturday Night Live, Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969-1974)
Adam Scott net worth
Adam Scott has a net worth estimated at $ 8 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Adam Scott
- Adam's mother and father separated legally when he was still a child.
- While growing up, he was part of the little baseball league, but he preferred to play outside most of the time.
- Scott is an unconditional fan of the R.E.M.
- In 1992, he appeared as an extra in the video clip of their song "Drive".
- In 2014, he launched the Earwolf U Talkin 'U2 To Me podcast with comedian and actor Scott Aukerman.
- He had once presented a cartoon to Barack Obama, former president of the United States, to promote healthcare.gov.
- He has also been invited on many podcasts, including Comedy Bang! Bang!, How Did This Get Made ?, and Kevin Pollak's Chat-Show.
- In 2010, Scott joined the cast of the acclaimed NBC comedy series Parks and Recreation, in which he played Ben Wyatt, a state listener who arrives in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana, to evaluate the funds of the city.
- The actor Paul Rudd and Adam have been good friends for a long time.
- In 2015, he worked as an executive producer on the role of the humorous film The Overnight in the movie Alex, and also co-starred in the slasher film Krampus.
- In 2017, Scott appeared in HBO's Big Little Lies as Ed Mackenzie, the husband of star Madeline Mackenzie, starring Reese Witherspoon.