Adam Sandler is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, film producer and musician. After becoming a member of the Saturday Night Live cast, Sandler has starred in many Hollywood feature films that together have grossed over $ 2 billion at the box office. Her roles in Punch-Drunk Love, Spanglish, Reign Over Me, Funny People, and The Meyerowitz Stories earned her praise.
Adam Richard Sandler
Actor, Comedian, Movie Producer, Screenwriter, Musician
He released his studio albums via Warner Bros.
Anniversary / Date of birth
Adam Sandler was born on September 9, 1966 in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
He is currently 52 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign of the sun
Adam attended Manchester Central High School in Manchester, New Hampshire. As a teenager, Sandler was part of BBYO, a group of young Jews. Sandler is a graduate of The University of New York"Tisch School of the Arts in 1988.
- Father – Stanley Sandler (Electrical Engineer) (1935-2003)
- Mother – Judy (kindergarten teacher)
- Brothers and sisters – Elizabeth Sandler (sister), Scott Sandler (brother), Valerie Sandler (sister)
Girlfriend / spouse
Adam Sandler dated –
- Margaret Rudin (1992-1993) – He started dating Margaret Rudin, leader of the cosmetics sector, in 1992. He even hired her, but everything was canceled in 1993.
- Juliette Lewis (1994) – In 1994, he came out with actress and singer Juliette Lewis.
- Alicia Silverstone (1996) – For a month, from March 1996 to April 1996, he attended actress Alicia Silverstone, her 10-year-old cadet. Alicia's representatives tried to hide the relationship, but could not.
- Jackie Sandler (1999-present) – He began dating model and actress Jackie Sandler when he met her on the set of Big Daddy (1999). After a three-year relationship, the couple got engaged in June 2002. Just after a year, the wedding day has arrived. They were married on June 22, 2003. Together, they have two daughters, Sadie Madison Sandler (born in 2006) and Sunny Madeline Sandler (born in 2008).
- In feet – 5 feet 9½ inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 meters
- In kilograms – 86 kg
- In pounds – 190 lbs
- Measurements – 44-14-38
- Chest – 44 inches or 112 cm
- Arms / biceps – 14 inches or 35.5 centimeters
- Cut – 38 inches or 96.5 centimeters
He wears a shoe size 10.5 (US).
Her roles at the movies include Billy Madison (1995), the sports comedy Happy Gilmore (1996) and The Waterboy (1998), the romantic comedy The Wedding Singer (1998), Big Daddy (1999), Mr. Deeds (2002), Grown Ups (2010), Grown Ups 2 (2013) and Dracula in the hotel franchise Transylvania (2012-2018).
Adam played in his first film a comedy, Going Overboard, released in 1989 for his role as Schecky Moskowitz.
Start of the album
Adam released his first studio album They'll all laugh at you! in 1993 via Warner Bros.
From 1987 to 1988, Sandler appeared in the sitcom The Cosby Show for his role as Smitty in 4 episodes.
Adam Sandler appeared in an NBA commercial.
Adam Sandler Favorites
- Preferred character – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Favorite baseball team – New York Yankees
- Favorite bands – Van Halen, Styx, the police
Adam Sandler a net worth
Adam Sandler has a net worth estimated at $ 450 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Adam Sandler
- He was born in Brooklyn, New York, but raised in Manchester, New Hampshire, where he settled at the age of six.
- He used to play basketball as a child. He was so fond of the game that he had the habit of playing basketball during shooting breaks on the boards.
- When he was studying at New York University, his teachers were not sure of his success.
- In 1993, Adam Sandler appeared in the movie Coneheads with Chris Farley, David Spade, Dan Aykroyd, Phil Hartman and Jane Curtin.
- In 1999, Adam founded the film and television production company Happy Madison Productions.
- Adam named the English Bulldogs, Motzaball and Meatball. Now he has another named bulldog, Babu.
- In 2002, he won the Best Actor Award for Punch-Drunk Love at the Gijón International Film Festival.
- In 2007, Sandler donated $ 1 million to Boys and Girls Clubs of America in his hometown, Manchester, New Hampshire. That same year, he donated $ 2,100 to the presidential campaign of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
- In 2009, Sandler starred in Judd Apatow's third feature, Funny People.
- In 2014, Netflix announced a four-film deal with Adam Sandler and Happy Madison Productions.
- In 2014, he was named male star of the year at the CinemaCon Awards.
- In 2015, Sandler released his latest film Pixels, based on the 2010 short film by the same French director Patrick Jean, before moving to a distribution contract with Netflix.
- In 2017, he won the Hollywood Film Award in the category "Comedy of the Year" for his film The Meyerowitz Stories.
- On May 4, 2019, Sandler made his first appearance as SNL host, ending the episode with a tribute to his friend and former cast member Chris Farley.
- Visit his official website @ adamsandler.com.