Virat Kohli is a famous Indian cricketer known for his bold and aggressive game. The right-handed drummer is currently captain of the Indian national team with the highest average wins. Kohli is among the list of the highest paid cricketers and the most salable athlete in the world. This exclusive article provides all the details about Virat Kohli, including his biography, childhood, career, height, weight, body measurements, girlfriend, family, net worth, cars and funny stories.
Professional Cricket Player
Anniversary / Date of birth
Kohli was born on November 5, 1988 in Delhi to a Punjabi family.
He is currently 30 years old.
Sign of the sun
Virat attended Vishal Bharti Public School in Delhi. At the age of 9, he joined the Cricket Academy from West Delhi to Delhi, and then enrolled at the Savier Convent School in Delhi where he distinguished himself in the fields. academic and sports.
- Father – Prem Kohli (lawyer)
- Mother – Saroj Kohli
- Brothers and sisters – Vikash Kohli (older brother), Bhavna (older sister)
Virat started dating actress Anushka Sharma in 2013 after their first encounter in a commercial shoot. The couple has been married for over 4 years and was married on December 11, 2017 during a private ceremony in Florence, Italy. His personal life has received considerable media attention, like Anushka's.
Virat Kohli dates the next –
- Sarah-Jane Dias – Rumor has it that Virat would be attending actress Sarah-Jane Dias.
- Sanjana – rumor
- Tamannaah Bhatia – Again, he would have had a relationship with actress Tamannaah Bhatia.
- Izabelle Leite – Kohli has already attended the Brazilian model Izabelle Leite.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 meters
- In kilograms – 69 kg
- In pounds – 152 lbs
- Measurements – 42-15-32
- Chest – 42 inches
- Biceps – 15 inches
- Cut – 31 inches
Virat Kohli can wear shoes size 10 (US).
Virat debuted at One Day International on August 18, 2008 against Sri Lanka at the Pallekele International Cricket Stadium. He made 12 races on 22 balls playing in the second.
In 2011, he played his first test match against the West Indies at Sabina Park from June 20th to 23rd. He scored 4 points out of 10 balls in the match.
On June 12, 2010, Virat Kohli played his first international match against Zimbabwe at the Harare Sports Club. His shot, 26 races on 21 balls in the match helped India to win the match by 6 wickets.
Virat Kohli made his IPL debut for the Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 18, 2008 against the Kolkata Knight Riders. He was able to score only one point, his losing team in the end.
Medium right arm
Drummer (and part time bowler)
18 (all forms of cricket)
- Covered driving
- Indian cricket team
- Royal Challenges Bangalore (IPL)
Endorsements of the mark
Virat is the most valuable godfather of celebrities in the sport. He has had several brands and affiliates, including 3C Company, Adidas, Boost, PepsiCo, Nike, TVS Motors, Fastrack, Royal Challenge (United Spirits), Fair and Lovely, Herbalife, Flying Machine, Red Chief Shoes, Toyota Motors, Cell phones Celkon, Cinthol, Munch and Sangam Suitings.
A celebrity cricketer, he leads a luxurious life and owns houses of different styles in all major Indian cities. Virat, however, prefers to stay in his luxurious homes in Mumbai and Delhi. He recently bought a luxury stamp worth 34 crores in Worli, Mumbai. This 7,171 square foot apartment is located on the 34th floor of Tower C, which offers breathtaking views of the sea and offers boats all the amenities one could imagine.
Kohli is a big fan of cars, his favorite car brand is Audi and has five. It has two Audi R8s – a R8 LMX Limited Edition, powered by a 5.2-liter V10 engine, but it is tuned to produce 570 hp as well as 540 Nm and a yellow R8 V10 powered by the same engine, but generates 530 Nm It also has the Audi A8L W12 Quattro, Audi S6, Audi Q7 4.2 TDI, Toyota Fortuner and Renault Duster.
Virat Kohli net worth
He accumulated immense net worth in the space of a few years. Its net worth is estimated at $ 60 million starting in 2017, including its valuable assets and luxury car collections. His annual earnings were $ 19 million last year. Kohli is one of the highest paid sportsmen in the country as well as the highest paid cricket player of IPL. Its sources of income are cricket, endorsement contracts, advertisements and personal investments.
Achievements / Rewards
We have listed some of his records / achievements in cricket.
- He was the first Indian to mark a century at the World Cup debut (2011).
- He is the third Indian after Sachin Tendulakr and Suresh Raina to strike two centuries before his 22nd birthday.
- He is the first Indian to reach 7500 points and 25 centuries in ODI.
- First Indian skipper to win 5 sets of consecutive tests and 9 test wins in one calendar year.
- First IPL player to hit 4 tons in one season and reach the highest score of 973 points in the ninth season.
Virat Kohli Favorite
- Favorite Cricketers – Sachin Tendulakr, Chris Gayle, Shane Watson, Shane Warne, David Warner, Joe Root
- Favorite Restaurants – Megu at Leela (Delhi), TK at Hyatt (Delhi), rolls of Khan Chacha (Delhi), Royal China (Mumbai), Shiro (Mumbai), Brick Lane (Bangalore)
- Favorite food – Slamon, Suchi, lamb chops
- Favorite actors – Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr. Aamir Khan
- Favorite actress – Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Penelope Cruz
- Favorite adventure sport – Rafting
- Favorite vacation destination – Barcelona, Paris
- Favorite movie – Rocky 4, Border, 3 Idiots, Southpaw, The Warriors
- Favorite TV shows – Fatherland, Narcos, Breaking Bad
- Favorite rapper – Eminem
- Favourite book – Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
Social Media Portfolio
Facts of Virat Kohli
He was awarded the 2012 ICC ODI Player of the Year and the BCCI International Cricket Player for the 2011-12 and 2014-15 seasons.
Virat Kohli is a recipient of the Indian Government's Arjuna Awards (2013) and Padma Shri's (2017) Fourth Highest Civil Award.
In addition to cricket, he enjoys playing video games and football.
Along with his career in cricket, Kohli is co-owner of Goa FC in ISL, the IPTL franchise UAE Royals and the PWL team, Bengaluru Yodhas.
While playing for the Delhi team, Virat played 90 points in the Ranji Trophy match against Karnataka on the day of his father's death.
He has 4 tattoos inked on the body, one on the upper right arm showing his own zodiac sign Scorpio, the second being a little lower on the same arm. His favorite is the tattoo of a Japanese samurai warrior with a lifted sword.
Chris Gayle and AB de Villers are his favorite friends in the IPL locker room.
This world-renowned cricketer is afraid of heights.
In 2013, he created a charity foundation called Virat Kohli Foundation, which aims to help disadvantaged children and organizes events to raise funds for charity.
The UK SportsPro magazine named Kohli as the second most salable athlete in the world in 2014, behind Lewis Hamilton.
In 2016, Virat Kohli was named best cricketer of Wisden in the.
In 2016, the value of the Kohli brand was estimated at US $ 92 million, like the Bollywood actor, Shah Rukh Khan.
Virak Kohli signed about 17 lucrative endorsement contracts with reputable brands in September 2017.