Shah Rukh Khan is one of the most popular actors in the Indian film industry. He is often nicknamed "Badshah of Bollywood", "King of Bollywood", "King Khan" by his fans, who have starred in more than 80 films and won more than a dozen Filmfare awards. SRK is one of the most successful players in the world in terms of the number of fans and winners and the richest star in India.
King Khan, SRK, Bollywood Badshah, Shahrukh, King of Bollywood, King of Romance
Actor, Producer, TV presenter
SRK was born on November 2, 1965 at Talwar Retirement Home in New Delhi, India. He is currently 53 years old.
Sign of the sun
Shah Rukh Khan attended St. Columba School in downtown Delhi where he received the highest honor of the school, the Sword of Honor, for his outstanding performance in both education and sport . From an early age, he began playing in plays and was appreciated by teachers and his friends for his imitation of Bollywood actors.
In 1985, he attended Hansraj College (affiliated with the University of Delhi) and obtained a bachelor's degree in economics in 1988. At that time, he spent most of his time at the Delhi Theater Action Group (TAG), where he studied theater under the direction of theater director Barry John.
He was enrolled at Jamia Millia Islamia to get his masters degree in mass communication, but dropped out to pursue his career in the theater. He learned theater and drama at the National School of Drama in Delhi.
- Father – Taj Mohammad Khan (Business Man)
- Mother – Late Lateef Fatima (magistrate, social worker)
- Brothers and sisters – Shahnaz Lalarukh (older sister)
- Relatives – Ifthikar Ahmed (maternal grandfather), Jan Muhammad (paternal grandfather)
SRK is married to Gauri Chibber (now Gauri Khan) on October 25, 1991. They have three children – his son Aryan (born in 1997), his daughter Suhana (born in 2000) and his son AbRam (born in 2013) of a surrogate mother).
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In kilograms – 73 kg
- In pounds – 161 lbs
- Measurements – 44-14.5-32
- Chest – 44 inches
- Biceps – 14.5 inches
- Cut – 32 inches
9 (US) / 8.5 (UK)
As an actor, SRK appeared for the first time in 1992 in a Hindi film Deewana for which he won the Filmfare Award for best male debut.
As a producer, he first produced the film Hindi 2000 Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani and also acted in the film.
Before entering the mainstream cinema, he played in TV shows. The fame and popularity eventually pushed him to make movies. He made his first appearance in the 1922 television show Dil Dariya. However, his role in the 1988 television show Fauji earned him positive reviews and acclaimed.
Shah Rukh Khan has adopted several brands and products since its inception in the entertainment industry including PepsiCo, Royal Stag (2012), Asian Paints, V-John Shaving Cream, Pen Pen, Nokia, Emami, Hyundai, Dish TV and more. .
- He tops the "Celebrity 100" for Forbes three times in 2012, 2013 and 2015.
- SRK has always been in the top 10 on the list of the 50 most desirable men of the Times of India.
- Easter Eye named him the sexiest man in Asia in 2007.
- In 2007, her wax statue was installed at the 'Madame Tussauds' museum in London, making it the third Indian actor to find a place in this prestigious place.
- In 2011, he received the UNESCO Pyramid Marni Award for his charitable commitment to the education of children, becoming the first Indian to win this honor.
- In 2014, Khan became the ambassador for Interpol's Turn Back Crime campaign.
- In 2015, Khan received a special degree from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- In 2002, he won the "Rajiv Gandhi Award of Excellence" in the Field of Entertainment.
- The Indian government awarded him the 'Padma Shri' award in 2005. This ranks fourth among the highest civilian honors in India.
- In 2011, UNESCO recognized its philanthropic work and awarded it the "Pyramid con Marni" award.
Shah Rukh Khan Net value
Be among the most popular celebrities and the second richest celebrity of the entertainment industry and the richest celebrity in India. Shah Rukh Khan has amassed a net worth of $ 600 million. He is one of the best paid actors on the planet. Its earnings come from movies, brands, television appearances, commercial activities and the production company Red Chillies Entertainment. The King Khan is also the proud owner of the Kellata Knight Riders franchise of the IPL franchise.
Cars and motorcycles
Shah Rukh Khan is a big fan of exotic cars. It has an extensive collection of ultra-luxurious cars, including a Bentley Continental GT, an Audi A6, BMW 7 Series (760 Li and 740 LI), a BMW 6 Series Cabriolet, a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, a Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé, a Bugatti Veyron, a Mitsubishi Pajero SFX and a BMW i8.
The Bollywood Badshah is well known for its luxurious living and, of course, its homes have been designed to expose its king as a lifestyle. Its great Mannat is one of the most beautiful and exquisite houses in India, located in the upscale district of Bandra, Mumbai. This sumptuous 26,228 square foot mansion has seven floors, several bedrooms and their respective bathrooms, a spacious living room and every room decoration, from curtains to furniture, is hand-selected by his wife.
Shah Rukh Khan is the biggest Bollywood star who often visits Dubai, his favorite holiday destination. It has a luxurious carpet on the Palm Jumeriah that includes six rooms and two automated garages.
Shah Rukh Khan favorites
- Favorite food – Chicken and Oranges
- Favorite TV shows – Krishi Darshan (broadcast on Doordarshan), Discovery Channel programs, Narcos (American TV series)
- Favorite drink – non-alcoholic beverages mainly Pepsi
- Preferred group – Black Eyed Peas
- Favorite Restaurants – China White in Mumbai, Nobu Japanese Restaurant in London, Buddha Bar in New York, Kittichai in Soho
- Favorite movie – Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1993)
- Favourite book – The Guide to the Hitchhiker of the Galaxy (By Douglas Adams)
- Favorite actor – Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Sports – Cricket, Tennis
- Favorite color – Black
Social Media Portfolio
Shah Rukh Kahn has a strong online presence and millions of fans follow on different social media platforms.
Shah Rukh Khan facts
Today, Shah Rukh Khan is one of the richest celebrities in the world, but he was at less than a dollar for working as a guide at the Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi. After receiving the money, without thinking, he went to the Taj Mahal.
SRK ran a restaurant before earning a place in entertainment.
He was brought to the cinema by his friend Vivek Vaswani and Hema Malini.
SRK has four dogs, named Dash, Hulk, Kai and Juicy.
He is afraid to ride.
He is an amateur who played at the national level and who served as a legend to his cricket, hockey and football teams.
Shahrukh Khan launched Deepika Padukone's career in Bollywood in 2007 with the film "Om Shanti Om".
He is a big fan of the Manchester United football club.
SRK received an honorary doctorate from Princess Anne of the University of Edinburgh. In his speech, Shahrukh said, "Remember, no matter how many times you make a mistake, as many times as you fall … as Bob Marley says," Everything will be fine. "
Shah Rukh Khan has already sold tickets for his own film at the theatrical booking desk in Mumbai.
He was given the birth name of Shahrukh, which means "face of the king". But, he prefers to write his name as Shah Rukh Khan.