Raveena Tandon is an Indian actress and producer who appears in Hindi films. She received a National Film Award and two Filmfare Awards. Tandon made his film debut with Patthar Ke Phool. She then appeared briefly in several box office successes, including Laadla, Dilwale, Mohra, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Ziddi, Bade Miyan Chote Miyan, Raja Dulhe and received rave reviews in 2001 for Daman and Aks.
Actress, Producer, Old Fashion Model
Anniversary / Date of birth
Raveena Tandon was born on October 26, 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She is currently 44 years old.
Sign of the sun
Raveena studied at the Jamnabai Narsee Schoolwhich is located in Juhu, Mumbai and went to Mithibai College pursue bachelor's degrees in arts. She had to quit her college after 2 years due to her growing popularity as a Bollywood actress.
- Father – Ravi Tandon (Director, Producer)
- Mother – Veena Tandon
- Brothers and sisters – Rajiv Tandon (Actor)
- Relatives – Mac Mohan (Actor) (Uncle), Manjari Makijany (Director, Producer) (Cousin), Kiran Rathod (Actor) (Cousin)
Boyfriend / spouse
Raveena Tandon dated –
- Akshay Kumar (1994-1996) – Raveena and well-established actor Akshay Kumar fell in love with each other while they were filming for director Rajiv Rai's Mohra (1994). She then became a couple with Akshay Kumar and the couple got engaged in 1994. The duo canceled their engagement 3 years after their engagement because Raveena was unhappy with the image of Akshay Casanova and her rumors of ties with Rekha.
- Anil Thadani (2003 to date) – She started dating anime distributor Anil Thadani while directing her film Stumped (2003). Their engagement was announced in November 2003 and she married Thadani on February 22, 2004 at the Jag Mandir Palace in Udaipur, Rajasthan, according to Punjabi traditions. They had their first child named Rasha Thadani (born 16 March 2005). Later, they had their second child, a boy named Ranbirvardhan (born July 12, 2007).
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In kilograms – 63 kg
- In pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 28 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 34B
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 6 (US).
His performance in the film was appreciated by the audience and earned him the Filmfare Award for the new face of the year Lux. She has appeared in many blockbuster films, including Laadla (1994), Dilwale (1994), Mohra (1994), Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1996), Ziddi (1997), Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (1998) and Dulhe Raja (1998). 1998).
- In 1991, she made her first appearance in a theatrical film as Kiran Khanna in Patthar Ke Phool by director Anant Balani. She received the Filmfare Award for Lux's new face of the year for her performance.
- In 1993, she made her first appearance in Telugu cinema as Rekha in Ratha Saradhi.
- In 1994, she made her first appearance in a Tamil theatrical film in director P. Vasu's Sadhu.
- In 1999, she made her film debut for Kannada as a theatrical director in director Upendra Rao's Upendra.
- In 2010, she made her film debut in Bengali as Sohini in Laboratory.
In 1992, she made her first appearance in a television show as a host on Isi Ka Naam Zindagi.
Raveena has appeared in commercials for Shri Aastha hair oils, Rotomac Global Private Limited, Hempushpa, HP Gas, Tuskca, PETA, Zenovit, MOHAN Foundation, Riso & Ariel. She also participated in an MIP for the National Rural Health Mission's Reproductive Health Awareness Campaign.
Awards and nominations
|1992||Patthar Ke Phool||Filmfare Award||Lux New Face of the Year||Won|
|1995||Laadla||Filmfare Award||The best actress in a supporting role||Appointed|
|2002||Daman: victim of domestic violence||National Film Award||Best actress||Won|
|Aks||Filmfare Award||Special performance award||Won|
|Screen price||The best actress in a supporting role||Won|
|Bollywood Film Award||The best actress in a supporting role||Won|
|Bollywood Film Award||Prize of the female critic||Won|
|Bengal Cinema Journalists Association Award||The best actress in a supporting role||Won|
|Awadh Samman||Awarded by the Government of Uttar Pradesh||Won|
|2004||Satta||Screen price||Best actress||Appointed|
|2011||Laboratory||Kalakar Awards||Best actress||Won|
|2012||Shobhana 7 Nights||Houston Indian Film Festival||Best actress||Won|
|2018||Maatr||Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award||Critic of the best actress||Won|
|2018||Maatr||Lions Gold Awards||Social impact performance||Won|
|2018||Maatr||Bollywood Film Journalists Award:||Trendsetter Special Award||Won|
|2018||N / A||GeoSpa AsiaSpa Awards||Woman of Substance Award||Won|
|2018||Maatr||Company price||Interim Award of Excellence||Won|
|2018||N / A||Iconic Rewards||Women's Empowerment Award||Won|
|2019||N / A||Femina Beauty Awards||Ageless beauty||Won|
Raveena Tandon Favorites
- Favorite actors – Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Rishi Kapoor and Jackie Shroff
- Favorite actress – Neetu Singh
- Favorite movies – Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi (1958), Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983), Padosan (1968)
- Favorite designer – Manish Malhotra
- Popular Dubai restaurants – Zuma, The Little House
- Favorite perfume – Thierry Mugler's Angel
- Favorite vacation destination – Swiss
- Favorite watch brand – Audemars Piguet
- Favorite car – Pajero
- Favorite food – Dhokla, Tandoori Paneer, Tandoori Chicken
Net worth of Raveena Tandon
Raveena Tandon has an estimated net worth to $ 8 million dollars from 2019. It receives a fee of 1 to 2 crore rupees per film. Its car collection includes Audi Q7 and Bentley Continental Flying Spur.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Raveena Tandon
- She was named Raveena because of the name of her father and mother.
- While studying at Jamnabai Narsee School, she was the main daughter. However, she was a backbencher and a reserved child.
- As a child, Tandon wanted to be a pilot or an IPS officer.
- During her college years, she was christened Rose Queen.
- When she was young, she had a crush on Sanjay Dutt.
- She was 17 when she debuted alongside actor Salman Khan in Patthar Ke Phool in 1991. Her first role was a complete hit and she then received the Filmfare Award for the new face of the film. Lux year.
- In 1995, she played for the first time with Shahrukh Khan in Zamaana Deewana; the film did not succeed.
- In 1995, Raveena adopted two children, both girls. One called Pooja, who at the time of adoption was 11 years old and the other child, Chhaya, was 8 years old.
- In 1998, Raveena was offered the lead role in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), which was then awarded to actress Rani Mukerji.
- On November 1, 1998, Raveena appeared on the cover of Stardust Annual (US).
- She has judged television shows like Sabse Bada Kalakar, The Drama Company and Nach Baliye 9.
- In November 2002, Tandon sang to support People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
- In 2003, she was elected president of the Children's Film Society of India.
- In 2015, she made a return to Bollywood in the big Bombay Velvet album of her long-time friend Anurag Kashayp.
- In 2017, she was seen in the Maatr thriller in which she played a mother who seeks revenge for the rape of her daughter. Her performance was praised and critically acclaimed.
- In 2017, Tandon appeared in the movie Shab in which she met a 13-year-old actor. The film had too many daring scenes and it was even forbidden to broadcast it on television.
- In March 2018, the Sri Lingaraj Temple Administration of Bhubaneshwar filed a lawsuit against Raveena for delivering an advertising session.