Michelle Trachtenberg is an American actress and model. She is known for playing Jenny in EuroTrip, Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Georgina Sparks in Gossip Girl. Trachtenberg made his first television appearance at the age of three, in an advertisement for the detergent Wisk. She then participated in more than 100 other commercials.
Michelle Christine Trachtenberg
Anniversary / Date of birth
Michelle Trachtenberg was born on October 11, 1985 in New York, United States.
She is currently 33 years old.
Sign of the sun
Michelle has German ancestors on her father's side and Russians on her mother's side.
Michelle attended P. 99 primary school and Bay Academy for Arts and Sciences in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York. Michelle is a graduate of High School Notre Dame in Los Angeles.
- Father – Michael Trachtenberg (optical fiber engineer)
- Mother – Lana (bank manager)
- Brothers and sisters – Irene Trachtenberg (older sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Michelle Trachtenberg has an appointment –
- Joshua Radin (2001-2003) – Michelle attended singer Joshua Radin from November 2001 to December 2003.
- Shawn Ashmore (2004-2006) – Trachtenberg began attending Canadian actor Shawn Ashmore in 2004. They met for the first time during an Oscar InStyle evening in early 2004 after being introduced by a Common friend. The actors separated in August 2006.
- Peter Wentz (2006) – The musician Peter Wentz and Michelle were among the objects in 2006. She threw him after a romantic relationship for a short time that year, as he was apparently living as a classmate in Los Angeles.
- Jason Lewis (2007) – Jason Lewis and Michelle, an American model, had an adventure in March 2007 after being spotted at an appointment at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles.
- Jason Segel (2009) – She met Jason Segel in August 2009.
- Brandon Prust (2011) – It is rumored that Trachtenberg had an affair with Canadian ice hockey player Brandon Prust in 2011.
- Josh Groban (2012) – The musicians Josh and Michelle were to be visited a few months in 2012.
- Scott Mescudi (2014) – In April 2014, Michelle was dating rapper Scott Mescudi (aka Kid Cudi).
- Matt McGorry (2015) – As of the 2015 Coachella Music Festival, she would have been linked several times to actor Matt McGorry.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 meters
- In kilograms – 59 kg
- In pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 27 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32C
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Play Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampires (2000-2003), as Georgina Sparks in The Gossip Girl (2008-2012) and in the role of Nona F. Mecklenberg in The Adventures of Pete & Pete (1994-1996) .
In 1995, she appeared in the movie Melissa for her role as Lena. His role is not credited.
In 1991, Michelle played the role of Dinah Driscoll in the law-and-order television series Law & Order in the police crime series Law & Order, in an episode entitled God Bless the Child. Again, his role is not credited.
She appeared in a Wisk detergent advertisement at the age of three.
Awards and nominations
|1997||Young artist award||Best performance in a feature film: Young lead actress||Harriet's Spy||Won|
|1998||Young artist award||Best performance in a television series: supporting the young actress||Meego||Won|
|2000||YoungStar Award||Best young actress in a comedy film||Inspector Gadget||Appointed|
|2000||Young artist award||Best Performance in a Feature Film: Supporting a Young Actress||Inspector Gadget||Appointed|
|2001||Teen Choice Award||Television – Sidekick Choice||Buffy against the vampires||Appointed|
|2001||Young artist award||Best Performance in a TV Drama Series: Supporting a Young Actress||Buffy against the vampires||Won|
|2001||Saturn Price||Best Supporting Actress on TV||Buffy against the vampires||Appointed|
|2002||Young artist award||Best performance in a comic television series: Young lead actress||Truth or fear||Appointed|
|2002||Young artist award||Best Performance in a TV Series: Guest with a Young Actress||MADtv||Appointed|
|2002||Saturn Price||Best television actress||Buffy against the vampires||Appointed|
|2003||Saturn Price||Best television actress||Buffy against the vampires||Appointed|
|2004||Daytime Emmy Award||Outstanding performer in a children's series||Truth or fear||Appointed|
|2007||Sarasota Film Festival||Breakthrough performer||Beautiful Ohio||Won|
|2012||Teen Choice Award||Choice TV Villain||Gossip Girl||Appointed|
Michelle Trachtenberg Favorites
- Preferred mood lighting – D.L. & Co Candles
- Favorite beauty products – Stila eye shadow, Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
- Favorite jeans – J Brand
- Favorite shoe – Monica Botkier
- Favorite color – Blue
- Favorite song – Kiss me (by Ed Sheeran)
- Favorite food – Club Sandwiches
- Favorite show – House (2004-2012)
- Favorite creators – Rag & Bone, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Rebecca Taylor
- Preferred accessory – Rebecca Minkoff bag
Michelle Trachtenberg Net worth
Michelle Trachtenberg has a net worth estimated at $ 10 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Michelle Trachtenberg
- Michelle's grandparents reside in Israel.
- She was born in New York but grew up in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.
- She is fluent in English and Russian.
- She likes to play tennis.
- Michelle is very friendly with the actor Seth Green.
- In March 2011, Michelle appeared on the cover page of Maxim.