Michaela Hallmark is a rising internet celebrity best known for her daily motivational and cheering videos on TikTok. She also has YouTube videos that went viral on her YouTube channel called “Michaela Hallmark“.
|Born||July 7, 1994|
|Place of birth||Russellville, AL, United States|
Michaela was born in Russellville, Alabama, July 7, 1994. Her mother was Donna vice, who was a large woman, and supported Michaela’s early childhood.
Michaela was raised in Hamilton, Alberta and graduated from Hamilton High School in 2012. She attended Bevill State Community College where she obtained her CNA and phlebotomy license. Michaela has a heart for people and has worked in the medical field since graduating from university. Now she uses her social platforms. YouTube and TikTok.
Michaela Is married to Colton Hallmark. The couple married on February 18, 2017.
Although Michaela is now a social media influencer, still working part-time in the medical field. When we ask Michaela what her goal is here on TikToK, she replies, “I really don’t look at the numbers … all I want to do is encourage and spread the love of Jesus on this platform.” Michaela does exactly that! She has more than 30,000 followers right now on TikToK and more than 341,000 likes and it continues to grow! Michaela also does YouTube where she is actually in the partner program and is paid to make her videos. This girl has a bright future in the media industry!
Did you know…
- Michaela Hallmark and Colton Hallmark fall in love in 2017.
- Her TikTok went viral, which earned her more than 350,000 likes and made her famous.
- His video “Believe in Jesus” went viral worldwide and gained over 17l likes with millions of views.
- His only video called “Jesus died on the cross for YOU” received a huge response from Europe, Asia and America. The video crossed over 130,000 likes and millions of views. Video had a trend at that time.
- “God is telling you today” and “Someone needs to hear this video”, the video was very popular on the platform.