Colton haynes is an American actor and model. He then appeared in a photo shoot of Bruce Weber for Abercrombie & Fitch. Haynes began modeling in campaigns for Kira Plastinina, J.C. Penney and Ralph Lauren. In 2008, Haynes continued modeling in campaigns such as Verizon and appeared in many magazine editorials such as Teen Vogue and Arena. He is known for his role in Jackson Whittemore in MTV's supernatural drama series, Teen Wolf, and in the role of Roy Harper / Arsenal in the television series of CW superheroes, Arrow.
Colton Lee Haynes
Anniversary / Date of birth
Colton Haynes was born on July 13, 1988 in Wichita, Kansas, United States.
He is currently 31 years old.
Sign of the sun
He is of English, Scottish, Scottish, Irish and Native American ancestry.
Colton attended Navarre High School in Florida, Andale High School in Kansas and finally graduated from Samuel Clemens High School in Schertz, Texas.
- Father – William Clayton Haynes
- Mother – Dana Denise Mitchell (deceased as a result of cirrhosis in March 2018)
- Brothers and sisters – Clinton Haynes (brother), Joshua Haynes (brother), Willow Haynes (sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Colton Haynes dated –
- Electra Avellan (2007-2008) – The Venezuelan actress Electra Avellan dated from 2007 to 2008 with Haynes. She is 2 years old.
- Zachary Quinto (2009) – The two actors Colton and Zachary had a meeting in 2009.
- Holland Roden (2011-2012) – After meeting on the set of Teen Wolf, the actress Holland began dating Colton in October 2011. The couple split up in May 2012.
- Jeff Leatham (2017-2019) – In February 2017, Colton began dating the famous florist Jeff Leatham. On March 11, 2017, they got engaged. Finally, on October 27, 2017, the couple is married. In May 2018, just six months after the wedding, Colton filed for Jeff's divorce. Only two months after filing their divorce, in July 2018, they were seen together at LAX airport. After a few months of inactivity, they were preparing to divorce in December 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 meters
- In kilograms – 69 kg
- In pounds – 152 lbs
- Measurements – 43-15-29
- Chest – 43 inches or 109 cm
- Arm / Biceps – 15 inches or 38 cm
- Cut – 29 inches or 74 centimeters
He is wearing a shoe size 10 (US).
Playing Jackson Whittemore in the MTV Teen Wolf from 2011 to 2012 for seasons 1 and 2.
In 2007, he appeared as a coffee kid in the sci-fi action movie, Transformers. His role is not credited.
In 2007, guest Colton starred in the TV CSI: Miami television series for his role in Brandon Fox in an episode titled Bang, Bang, Your Dette.
As a model, Colton has advertised for Abercrombie & Fitch, Kira Plastinina, J.C. Penney, Ralph Lauren and Verizon.
Colton Haynes Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Colton Haynes net worth
Colton Haynes has a net worth estimated at $ 4 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Colton Haynes
- Colton lost her virginity at 13.
- He began his career as a model at the age of 15.
- When he was at school in Texas, he was titled "Most Likely to Be Famous".
- In 2007, he even appeared in the music video of I do not like My Chemical Romance. He also auditioned for the role of Edward Cullen in the supernatural novel "Twilight", which was later picked up by Robert Pattison.
- In 2008, Haynes continued modeling in campaigns such as Verizon and appeared in many magazine editorials such as Teen Vogue and Arena.
- In 2010, he landed a lead role in the ABC TV show The Gates in the role of Brett Crezski. He worked alongside Frank Grillo, Janina Gavankar and James Preston in the series for eleven episodes.
- Haynes appeared in issue 6 of Hero magazine for its 2011 winter / spring 2012.
In 2013, he signed the recurring role of Roy Harper, a street gangster in the crime television series Arrow. In the second and third seasons of the series, he returned as the main character in Arsenal, a protégé of Arrow.
- In 2014, Haynes returned to her modeling roots by participating in Abercrombie & Fitch's Making of a Star campaign.
- In 2016, he starred in the television series The Grinder as Luke Grinder in The Restooling episodes of Dean Sanderson and Divergence.
- In 2017, it was announced that Colton would play a lead role in the horror television series American Horror Story.
- In November 2017, Haynes was nominated for Out100 Magazine for 2017 in recognition of her arrival, update and professional work.
- In March 2019, Haynes spoke publicly about his experience with alcohol and drug addiction by saying, "In 10 years, maybe 25 days ago I did not drink. . I remember that when I started, it was a few glasses of wine and it went down in very dark times.