Lena Katina is a Russian singer and songwriter who is best known for her work with the Russian duo t.A.T.u. She began her career at the age of eight by joining the Russian group Avenue Avenue, and soon after at Neposedi. In 1999, Ivan Shapovalov chose Lena Katina for her project, t.A.T. as well as Julia Volkova. In 2009, Katina started a solo career, which caused t.A.T.u. to make a break. In 2011, Katina and Volkova formally separated to pursue solo careers. That year, Katina released her first mainstream single, Never Forget, which in 2011 reached the top spot in MTV Russia 's Top 10 and also won the 2011 MTV Russia Video Title. The track also reached the top spot of US Billboard Hot Dance Play Club and first place in Greece.
Elena Sergeevna Katina
Singer, composer, performer
Pop, Rock, Electronic
Katina Music Inc., Maqueta Records, T.A. Music, so many productions
Anniversary / Date of birth
Lena Katina was born on October 4, 1984 in Moscow, in the RSFS of Russia, in the Soviet Union (today Russia).
She is currently 34 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sign of the sun
Lena is of Russian origin.
Russian Orthodox Church
Katina attended a local school for her formal education at the age of seven. Later, she graduated from Moscow State University.
- Father – Sergey Katin (Musician)
- Mother – Inessa Katina
- Brothers and sisters – Ekaterina Katina (younger sister)
- Relatives – Katya (paternal half-sister), Ivan (maternal half-brother), Vasili Katin (paternal grandfather), Asya Nikitichna (paternal grandmother), Vsevolod (maternal grandfather)
Boyfriend / spouse
Lena Katina dated –
- Sash Kuzma (2010-Present) – Katina is married to her longtime boyfriend, Sash Kuzma (Sasha Kuzmanović). He is also a musician of Serbian and Slovenian origin. After 7 years in a relationship, Sash offered to celebrate his second wedding anniversary. The couple is married in August 2013 in Moscow and Ljubljana. They have a son named Aleksandr (born May 22, 2015).
- feet – 5 feet 3¾ inches
- Centimeters – 162 cm
- meters – 1.62 m
- kilograms – 58 kg
- Pound sterling – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32D
His hair is naturally dark brown. But she loves to dye her hair in different shades, mainly red.
She is wearing a shoe size 7 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 6 (US).
His passage with the duo of musical girls t.A.T.u. from 1999 to 2014. The band was one of the most successful Russian music groups of all time. The group was famous for their sensational successes: Everything she said, she will not have us and everything about us.
Lena Katina made her film debut by playing one of the leading roles in the 2011 Russian drama, You and I.
Start of the album
Lena's first album with her band t.A.T.u. was 200 Po Vstrechnoy (in Russian), which was released in 2001. As a solo artist, she released her first single Never Forget on June 17, 2011. The song was well received by her fans and managed to reach the number one in the Russian film MTV Evaluation Table of the top 10 years.
In 2001, she made her first appearance in a television series in the TRL Italy musical series.
She has not yet approved a mark.
Lena Katina Favorite
His favorite things are unknown.
Lena Katina net worth
Lena Katina has a net worth estimated at $ 10 million dollars as of 2019. She currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
Social Media Profiles
Some lesser known facts about Lena Katina
- Lena began her musical career at the age of 10, during which time she joined the Children 's Group Avenue in 1994 and was soloist until 1997.
- She became a member of the t.A.T.U. at the age of 14.
- In 2007, Katina participated in the gay pride in Moscow.
- In 2011, Lena officially left the group t.A.T.u. pursue a solo career in singing.
- In 2003, she was ranked no. 10 in Maxim's Hot 100 Women list.
- In 2014, they officially dissolved the group with a series of performances for the Olympic Games in Russia.
- Lena has a dog called Blankeria.
- In 2011, she won the MTV Russia Video Award of the Year for her single Never Forget.
- In September 2012, Katina and her group participated in the Queerfest International Festival to support the LGBT community.
- In January 2013, Katina had a photo shoot with the Russian edition of Maxim magazine.
- In addition to her native Russian, she is fluent in English.
- In July 2016, Katina released her Spanish album, Esta Soy Yo, to show her appreciation for her fans from Latin American countries.
- In July 2017, she released her first Spanish album, Esta Soy Yo, for her South American fans.
- In October 2017, Katina released her new single in English, Silent Hills. Later in December, she released her song Here I Go Again, a collaboration with Daddy Mercury.
- In 2019, she released her Russian single Startrk (Star Trek) on April 12 and Mono on June 9.
- Visit his official website @ lenakatina.com.