Jasleen Royal is a singer, songwriter and composer of independent Indian music who sings in Punjabi, Hindi, Gujarati and English. She won the award for Best Independent Song at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards India. She received this award for her first song, Panchi Ho Jaava, composed and sung by Jasleen, inspired by a poem by the late Shiv Kumar Batalvi . She won the Best Independent Artist award from Free The Music, a Songdew initiative specifically for independent musicians. She has been nominated alongside renowned and renowned singers such as Kailash Kher, Rabbi Shergill and Delhi-based Indus Creed. She entered Bollywood in September 2014 with Sonam Kapoor and the film Khoobsurat in Fawad Khan with a song called Preet, composed by Sneha Khanwalkar and written by Amitabh Verma.
Jasleen Kaur Royal
Composer, singer, composer, instrumentalist, lyricist
Indie-Rock, Indie, Pop, Romantic
Singing, Guitar, Piano, Harmonica, Tambourine
His music has been published by various labels such as Artistaloud, Zee Music Company, T-Series, etc.
Anniversary / Date of birth
Jasleen Royal was born on July 8, 1991 in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
She is currently 28 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sign of the sun
Kaur finished his schooling School of the Convent of the Sacred HeartLudhiana and later moved to New Delhi for further studies. She completed her B. Com Honors from Hindu College, New Delhi.
- Father – Mohinder Bittu Royal (Contractor)
- Mother – Bably Kaur
- Brothers and sisters – Japji Singh (older brother)
Boyfriend / spouse
Jasleen Royal has dated –
Jasleen has largely chosen to keep her private life out of public view, which prevents us from saying anything about her love life and her dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 meters
- In kilograms – 55 kg
- In pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 34 inches
- Bra size – 32B
Dark brown (natural)
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She is wearing size 6.5 shoes.
She puts her musician skills at the service of several hit songs such as Nachde Ne Saare, Din Shagna Da, Laaj Sharam, Kho Gaye Hum Kahan, Love You Zindagi, etc.
In 2013, Jasleen released her debut single Panchi Hojavan. She has received several awards for the song.
In 2019, she made her film debut as Juhu in Gully Boy.
Jasleen has not yet done any sponsorship work for any brand.
Jasleen Royal Favorite
His favorite things are unknown.
Net worth Jasleen Royal
Jasleen Royal has a net worth estimated at $ 0.4 million dollars from 2019. She lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Jasleen Royal
- His musical career began at the age of 5 with his determination to learn an incomplete melody that his brother was teaching him on the keyboard. At the age of 16, she trained herself on guitar and harmonica.
- She is a self-taught musician. She did not follow an adequate musical training, but she learned to play guitar, harmonica and piano.
- Jasleen gained immense popularity when she participated in the first season of India's Got Talent. She was selected as one of the semi-finalists but failed to go further. However, she has won the tastes of millions of people.
- She sings songs in different languages such as Hindi, Punjabi and English.
- She is very close to her dog named Kobe.
- In 2009, she participated in India's Got Talent Season 1 reality show.
- Jasleen played on NDTV Our girls, our pride with Swanand Kirkire led by Priyanka Chopra.
- In 2013, Panchi Hojavan (2012), Jasleen's song, earned her the award for the best independent song at the MTV Video Music Awards. Later, she was also awarded the Best Independent Artist Award at Songdew's Free The Music.
- In 2014, she played at L'Oréal Paris' Miss Femina Awards.
- She debuted as a singer in 2013 with the song Panchi Hojavan for which she received the award for Best Independent Song at the MTV Video Music Awards India.
- In 2018, she appeared in the editorial pages of Elle.