Kyle Beach is a Canadian professional ice hockey player who has been playing for the current team Black Dragons Erfurt in the Oberliga since 2021. His playing position is left winger. He initially played junior hockey for the Everett Silvertips of the Western Hockey League. He was then selected by the Chicago Blackhawks in the first round (11th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. He has spent most of his professional hockey career with the AHL’s Rockford IceHogs. He briefly played for HV71 of the Swedish Elite League at the start of the 2013–14 season. He then played for Hartford Wolf Pack, EC Red Bull Salzburg, Graz 99ers, EC VSV, Tölzer Löwen, DVTK Jegesmedvék before signing a contract with Black Dragons Erfurt. His jersey number/jersey number is 12 for Rockford IceHogs, 12 for DVTK Jegesmedvek and 19 for Gra99ers.
Chicago Blackhawks owner apologizes for reaction to conversation with Kyle Beach
Chicago Blackhawks owner Rocky Wirtz shut down questions about the fallout from the Kyle Beach lawsuit, which has embroiled the organization for much of the past year. During a town hall with fans on Wednesday, a reporter asked the assembled panel, which included Wirtz and Blackhawks CEO Danny Wirtz, how Chicago plans to avoid future power imbalances between players and coaches like the ones Beach saw in 2010. Rocky Wirtz was heated in his replies and later apologized for his response in a team statement. Wirtz made his remarks in a town hall. It was the first time the franchise’s top executives have been publicly faced with questions since the team released a report from an outside law firm that found the organization had denied Kyle Beach’s claims that he was during the team’s run “Tonight at Chicago Blackhawks City Hall, my answer to two questions crossed the line,” Wirtz said in a press release. “I want to apologize to the fans and to these reporters and I regret that my response overshadowed the great work this organization is doing to move forward. We have the right leaders and the right processes in place to create a safe environment for our staff and players.”
What is Kyle Beach famous for?
- As a Canadian professional ice hockey player.
- As a player with the Black Dragons Erfurt in the Oberliga.
Where is Kyle Beach from?
Kyle Beach was born on January 13, 1990. He hails from North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He is Canadian by nationality and his ethnicity is Canadian White. His race is white. As of 2022, he celebrated his 32nd birthday. He also has one sibling, a younger brother namely Cody Beach who is an NHL umpire. His brother was drafted by the St. Louis Blues in the 5th round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft and played as a Blues junior in the American Hockey League with the Chicago Wolves. His cousin is Rich Harden, a former Major League Baseball pitcher. As a child, his favorite player was Jarome Iginla. He follows the Christian religion and his zodiac sign is Capricorn according to his birthplace. There are no details about the names of his parents.
About his education, he attended Houghton (Michigan) High School.
Kyle Beach career timeline
- Kyle Beach began his junior career (2006-2007) with the Western Hockey League (WHL), where he was named the league’s Rookie of the Year after his freshman season.
- His aggressive play resulted in multiple concussions and a sports fracture while playing for the Everett Silvertips.
- Next, he should finish in the top 5 in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- He was drafted 11th overall by the Chicago Blackhawks.
- He made his professional debut with the Rockford IceHogs of the American Hockey League (AHL) at the end of the 2008-2009 season. He spent his entire professional career with the IceHogs until the start of the 2013/2014 season.
- During the Blackhawks’ 2010 Stanley Cup run, he was named to the Blackhawks practice team.
- He was next traded to the New York Rangers on December 6, 2013.
- In August 2014 he signed a trial contract with EC Salzburg until the end of September.
- He decided to end his contract after nine games with Salzburg and return to North America by signing with the ECHL’s Missouri Mavericks on November 25, 2015.
- Later, on December 18, 2015, he decided to return to the Austrian Hockey League with the Graz 99ers. In his 2016-2017 season, he had 30 goals and 45 points in 54 games with the 99ers.
- Unfortunately, his contract with the 99ers was not renewed, making him a free agent after his release.
- On March 17, 2017, he continued his tenure in the EBEL as a free agent and signed a two-year contract with EC VSV.
- Before his contract with the Black Dragons Erfurt, he also played for the Tölzer Löwen (2018-2019) and DVTK Jegesmedvék (2019-2020) teams.
- From 2021 he will be under contract with the Black Dragons Erfurt in the Oberliga.
Allegations of sexual assault
- On May 13, 2021, an unnamed former player filed a lawsuit alleging ongoing sexual assault by then-video coach Brad Aldrich during an off-ice incident during the Chicago Blackhawks’ 2010 Stanley Cup championship run.
- The investigation focused on two players, one of whom was dubbed “John Doe 1.”
- On May 23, 2010, Blackhawks executives held a meeting about the sexual assault allegations and decided not to address them until after the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- On June 14, 2010, five days after Chicago won the Stanley Cup, the Blackhawks’ human resources director gave Aldrich the option to resign or face termination if John Doe 1’s allegations proved true.
- Aldrich chose to retire and was allowed to attend the post-season celebrations, according to the investigation.
- As of October 2021, Beach gave an interview at SportsCentre confirming he was John Doe 1 and spoke after the fact about his experience with the Blackhawks organization.
- Since his interview, which confirmed his identity as John Doe 1, he has received a flood of support for his bravery from around the world, including tweets in support of Hayley Wickenheiser, Aly Raisman, Adam van Koeverden and Robin Lehner.
- On November 23, 2021, his attorney, Susan Loggans, confirmed that Beach and the Chicago Blackhawks would agree to arbitrate the lawsuit through an mutually agreed third-party mediator after Loggans’s court motion that the lawsuit be allowed to proceed through the discovery phase was denied by a judge. The mediation took place on December 15, 2021.
Who is Kyle Beach’s girlfriend?
Kyle Beach is a single man, but he is not currently single. He is currently in a happy relationship. He is dating his longtime girlfriend Bianca Guglielmotti. Kyle and Bianca have been in a relationship for several years. By profession his girlfriend Bianca is a nurse from Germany. Bianca first appeared on Kyle’s Instagram page in September 2020, where he shared several adorable photos that gave a glimpse of their loving relationship. Since then, the 31-year-old hockey player has regularly bragged about his girlfriend, thanking her for sticking by him through tough times in his life. In April, Kyle took to Instagram to praise Bianca for everything she’d done for him during the COVID pandemic and thanked her for sticking by him and his career. He wrote: “It’s been a tough year, Covid, lockdowns and quarantines… Together we’ve grown and thrived! So thankful for you and your love!” For now, the duo are enjoying their current lives happily and undisturbed. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. The lovely lovebirds are planning to get married soon.
How much is Kyle Beach net worth?
Kyle Beach is a professional ice hockey player. As of 2022, Kyle Beach’s net worth is estimated at $5 million. His main source of wealth is ice hockey career. He started his ice hockey career in 2009 and is still active in this field today. His annual income is around $550,000, according to sources. He lives a lavish lifestyle to this day.
How high is Kyle Beach?
Kyle Beach is a handsome ice hockey player. He is the perfect height of 191 cm or 6 ft 3 in and his balanced body weight is 203 lbs per 92 kg or 14 st 7 lb. He is very conscious about his food intake and currently has a healthy body. His other body measurement details are yet to be announced. His physique is athletic. His hair and eye color are both brown.