Aly Raisman is an American gymnast, model and Olympian twice. She was captain of the 2016 Fierce Five and 2016 Final Five American Olympic Gymnastics teams who won their respective team competitions. Raisman is the silver medalist at the 2016 Individual Individual Floor and Olympic Floor Contest. Raisman has also been a member of the US teams winning gold at the 2011 and 2015 World Championships. Raisman also had a successful career model, appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2017 and 2018.
Alexandra Rose Raisman
Anniversary / Date of birth
Aly Raisman was born on May 25, 1994 in Needham, Massachusetts, USA.
She is currently 25 years old.
Sign of the sun
Raisman attended and graduated from Needham High School in 2012, after completing his last year of study via online courses while coaching for the Olympics.
- Father – Rick Raisman
- Mother – Lynn (nee Faber) (former high school)
- Brothers and sisters – Brett Raisman (little brother), Chloe Raisman (little sister), Madison Raisman (little sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Aly Raisman dated –
- Jamie McGill (2009-2012) – When she was at Needham High School, she met her friend Jamie McGill, who attended high school, who was previously playing lacrosse for school. They also went to the PROM party.
- Colton Underwood (2016-2017) – In 2016, Colton Underwood and Aly Raisman began dating after being asked about an appointment with Yahoo. They made public their relationship at the Sports Illustrated Sportsperson Event of the Year in December 2016, but the duo split amicably in August 2017 after more than six months together.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In kilograms – 52 kg
- In pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Chest – 35 inches
- Cut – 26 inches
- hip – 36 inches
- Bra size – 32B
She is wearing a shoe size 6 (US).
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 5 (US).
To be the most decorated American gymnast. She has won several gold medals in gymnastics at the Olympics.
She played her first game at the American Classic in San Diego in April 2009 and scored 53,383 points to finish in 10th place.
Aly has appeared in television movies, not theater films. Her first TV movie was the 2010 Tyson US Cup, where she appeared herself.
His first appearance on a television show was on Anderson Cooper 360 ° in an episode of July 19, 2012.
Aly was seen in television commercials on The More You Know, Kellogg’s Gymnastics Tour, and so on. Raisman has approved Polo Ralph Lauren, Skincare Revision, Kellogg, GK Elite Sportswear, Got Milk? etc.
Aly Raisman Favorites
- Prefer Favorite cardio – Outdoor race
- Favorite beauty product – Revision Black Face Mask
- Favorite shoes – Reebok Skyscapes
- Favorite gymnast – Lilia Podkopayeva
- Favorite gymnastics event – Ground
- Favorite food – Sushi, Salmon
- Favorite condiment – Ketchup
Aly Raisman Net worth
Aly Raisman has a total net worth of $ 3 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Aly Raisman
- At two, she started gymnastics.
- In April 2009, Aly Raisman participated in the American Classic in San Diego, where she ranked tenth in the all around.
- In March 2010, she participated in the American Cup at Worcester and was ranked second in the all around.
- In July 2010, she participated in the US Classic in Chicago and ranked fifth. In August, she competed at the national championships in Connecticut and ranked third in the all around.
- In March 2011, Aly was ranked third at the American Cup in Florida. In July, she won the all-around at the US Classic in Chicago.
- In November 2011, she decided to become a professional athlete. She therefore waived her eligibility for the NCAA and a scholarship at the University of Florida and signed with the Octagon Sports Management Company.
- She recently joined UNICEF Kid Power as the brand’s ambassador.
- She likes to practice hot yoga.
- In July 2012, a documentary called Aly Raisman: Quest for Gold was produced.
- In 2013, she was registered in the Jewish Sports Hall of Fame.
- In March 2015, Aly returned to competition at the Jesolo City Trophy, where she won a gold medal with the US team and individually won the all-around bronze medal.
- In June 2016, she competed at the national championships and finished second. After the Olympic trials, she was named to the 2016 US Women’s Olympic Gymnastics Team.
- She launched her own sock line in collaboration with FEAT.