Kristyn Green (Born March 4, 1981 in Lubbock, Texas) is an American actress, casting director and celebrity partner. She is best known as the wife of Stan Kirsch (American actor, screenwriter, director and drama teacher).
His next shows were CBS Schoolbreak Special, ABC Afterschool Special, Friends, JAG etc. In 1998 Kirsch made his visual debut with the film “Shark in a Bottle” from 1998. Later he worked on various projects like “Shallow Ground”, “Love Boat” : The Next Wave “,” The Sky ' s On Fire “,” First Monday “,” Family Law “and much more.
He started his television career and appeared on numerous programs. The actor made his debut with a TV show “Riders in the Sky”. Stan later became famous when he played for one of the recurring roles in the TV series “Highlander: The Series”.
Unfortunately, on January 11, 2020, Stan Kirsch was found dead in his residence in Los Angeles, California, USA. According to the source, the actor died taking his own life. His body was discovered by the authorities.
The police claimed that the main cause of death was suicide by hanging. Stan died at the age of 51. He also suffered from depression for a long time.
Personal life, husband Stan Kirsch & children
38-year-old Kristyn Green made an appointment with her husband Stanley Benjamin Kirsch in 2009 after spending a while with him. Their wedding ceremony was a private affair that took place on February 14, 2009 in the presence of close friends and family members.
Robert is an American actor and composer best known for the theater productions by Les Misérables and Jack the Bear. He was even nominated for his role in Jack the Bear by the Young Artist Award.
It was also Green’s second marriage. Previously, she had a love affair with her boyfriend Robert J. Steinmiller Jr. at the beginning of the 2000s. Later, the former couple married on July 5, 2005.
Green first announced to Stanley Benjamin fans on the actors’ Facebook page that he had suddenly passed away. She and her late husband founded a Stan Kirsch Studios drama studio in Hollywood and worked together.
However, Kristyn and Steinmiller Jr.’s love life didn’t last long and they were soon separated. In 2008, the ex-couple officially divorced and separated. Her second spouse died tragically from suicide on January 11, 2020.
|Wiki / bio|
|Real full birth name||Kristyn Green.|
|job||Actress and casting director|
|Famous for||the wife of Stan Kirsch (American actor, screenwriter, director and drama teacher).|
|Age (as of 2019)||38 years old,|
|Date of birth (DOB), birthday||March 4, 1981.|
|Place of birth/hometown||Lubbock, Texas, USA.|
|Sexuality (gay or lesbian)||Just.|
|Ethnicity||White caucasian descent.|
|Sun sign (zodiac sign)||Fish.|
|Current Location||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social media account statistics||Instagram: –|
|debut||Movie: Doll cemetery (as Olivia, 2005).|
television show: –
Short film: –
|List of films||1. Doll cemetery.|
2. The haunted casino.
3. 21 and a wake-up call.
|Co-founder||Stan Kirsch Studios.|
|Height (high)||Feet inches: 5 5.5 5.5 “, |
Centimeter: 166 cm,
Meter: 1.66 m,
|Weight||Kilogram: 55 kg,|
Lb: 121 lbs,
|Body measurements (chest, waist and hips)||34-26-36.|
|Shoe size (UK)||6th|
|parents||father: Name not known.|
mother: Denise Lindsay Green.
Sister: a sister.
|Personal life relationship|
|Dating history?||Robert J. Steinmiller Jr.|
|Name of the husband / spouse||1. Robert J. Steinmiller Jr. (M. 2005 – Div. 2008).|
2. Stanley Benjamin Kirsch (m. 2009 – until his death on January 11, 2020).
|Highest qualification||Graduation with a bachelor’s degree.|
|school||Local high school.|
|Alma mater.||Oklahoma City University.|
|Hobbies & favorite things|
|favorite Stars||Actors: Keanu Reeves.|
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Love doing it||Reading, theater & artwork.|
|favorite Food||Italian kitchen.|
|Assets (approximate)||$ 500,000 as of 2019.|
Some lesser known facts about Kristyn Green
- Kristyn Michelle Green celebrates her birthday on March 4th and was born in 1981 to her parents (38 years old, from 2019). She was born in Lubbock, Texas, USA.
- No information is available about her father, but her mother “Denise Lindsay Green” works as a Level V Executive Consultant at Rodan + Fields.
- The casting director has two siblings, an older brother named Eric Green and a younger sister.
- Eric has served in the army in the past and has spent several years in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Stan Kirsch’s wife studied dance performance and graduated from Oklahoma City University.
- Green also appeared in Hollywood in 2005 with a horror film, “Doll Graveyard”. She played one of the main parts called Olivia in the film.
- Some of the other main actors in the film are Jared Kusnitz, Gabrielle Lynn and Brian Lloyd.
- Kristyn later starred in another horror film, The Haunted Casino (2007), directed by Charles Band.
- She played the leading role of Paige together with Michael Berryman, Wes Armstrong, Sid Haig etc.
- On October 30, 2009, the actress released her next film, “21 and a Wake-Up”, in which she starred for a supporting character, Skylar Paige.
- Kristyn Green is a good 166 cm tall and slim.
- In fact, she even maintains her body weight of around 55 kg through various types of exercises in the gym.